Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay, Piya n Sid-where the story going*update pg8 (Page 3)

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Untamed-

Originally posted by rumi005

Originally posted by -Untamed-

I don't think he was the one who informed about the affair. He was too much in love with Metz!

I thought that after watching yesterday episode. Sid said that he wants to save Metz and get her love. But he was late reaching there. What that means? Its my POV that he informed King about them and wanted to save Metz and wanted be become hero in Metz eyes. Metz might fall in love with him if he saved her life.

See the king would oppose to Sid as well! Sid & Abhay both were poor na? So if he doesn't allow Abhay to end up with Metz, why would he allow Sid? Confused

No dear. I am not talking that King allowed Sid. It was just Sid's plan. He wanted to get Metz in a wrong way. He informed king and king did his job. Sid wanted to save Metz and wanted to be hero for Metz. But he didn't care for his own lil brother. His intension was to through away Abhay from his path in getting Metz. If Abhay died and Metz saved then he could tried his best to win Metz love.

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
@@rumi- u r verrry right...ekta aunty has spoiled abhay's character too much....many of my frenz includin me hav completely lost interest coz abhay n piya r shownn tooo les.....
i do agree k sid has bought toooo many twists into d show!!...n i m liking dis villian!!LOL....but still if itzz a story bout abhay n piya...dey shd show more of it...

mishu n kabir ko to mano nikal hi diya ho!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanugr8fan

@@rumi- u r verrry right...ekta aunty has spoiled abhay's character too much....many of my frenz includin me hav completely lost interest coz abhay n piya r shownn tooo les.....
i do agree k sid has bought toooo many twists into d show!!...n i m liking dis villian!!LOL....but still if itzz a story bout abhay n piya...dey shd show more of it...

mishu n kabir ko to mano nikal hi diya ho!! 

Ekta aunty!!!ShockedLOL

I was also wondering where Kabir is? Use exam nahi dena hai kya?Confused

Sanugr8fan

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Where is the story gng??? i vl tell u-"Its gng down  2 Drains"

Leads hv been sidelined...................................no chemistry bw them....................................only sid...............dnt hate him.....................bt dnt want 2 see him at the cost of abhiya....................misha's character destroyed..................n shaurya's..................... do i need 2 say anythng............................kabir's character ........................god knows whts happening with his character.............................

n most importantly abhay's character .............................???? 4m a rude vamp he has becom sooooooooooo weak ..........................and he is usually shwn 4 jst a few sec exept 4 yesterday's episode.............................but agn no abhiya.............................

no progress in the story......................................I think its truly a dark story as the Love is lost in the dark.................................hating this show....................................jst watching it 4 vivian.........................n suku....................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanugr8fan-Rumi-

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
hehe...ya ekata aunty...sabhi log ekta mata bolte he to...i say ekata aunty...
hey hi...rumi

-Rumi-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged

hey hi...rumi

I enjoyed Ekta maiyyaa a lot....LOL

BTW whats your name?

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Where is the story gng??? i vl tell u-"Its gng down  2 Drains"

Leads hv been sidelined...................................no chemistry bw them....................................only sid...............dnt hate him.....................bt dnt want 2 see him at the cost of abhiya....................misha's character destroyed..................n shaurya's..................... do i need 2 say anythng............................kabir's character ........................god knows whts happening with his character.............................

n most importantly abhay's character .............................???? 4m a rude vamp he has becom sooooooooooo weak ..........................and he is usually shwn 4 jst a few sec exept 4 yesterday's episode.............................but agn no abhiya.............................

no progress in the story......................................I think its truly a dark story as the Love is lost in the dark.................................hating this show....................................jst watching it 4 vivian.........................n suku....................

True dear...as its a dark love story...love n story both lost in the dark...Angry

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

hey hi...rumi

I enjoyed Ekta maiyyaa a lot....LOL

BTW whats your name?

my name is sanika....my fenz cal me sanu!

-Rumi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index