Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay, Piya n Sid-where the story going*update pg8 (Page 2)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

So far the story progresses we can make a summary of Abhay, Piya and Sid's character so far.

Abhay was a strong character in the earlier episodes. He tried his best to save Piya from dangers, though he was rude with her in the very initial episodes. But what happened with him after Sid's entry? What he fears about? He is continuously hurting Piya, even hit her with his car. You may say that it was not a major injury. But what if she had a major problem? If Mr. Dobrial wasn't there that time? Who saved Piya that time? Why he is hiding Sid's truth from Piya? Sid puts condition later, but he can tell her earlier. Is it a right way to save her from Sid? All time he can't be there for her. But if she knows about Sid then she surely will take care of that. No question arises whether she will believe him or not. Because he knows that Abhay is a vampire. Now coming to today's episode. Abhay tried to save Piya in the exam hall. But where was his supernatural power? Earlier he sensed about any danger earlier. But now we hardly see any of his power except hurting Piya. The old Abhay is very much missed in these days.

Then coming to Piya's character. She loves Abhay very much knowing that he is a vampire. But isn't she a confusing character? She tried her best to know about Abhay's truth, but refused to tell about her father. Was that fair? Abhay told her to stay away from Sid. But what she did? Took job at his office, though Panchi told her about Sid's Casanova characteristics. Was that job really necessary for her? She is a scholarship student. I don't think that she need to do job, that too where Abhay told her not to do.

And last is our funny vampire Siddhart. So far he is funny, except Shanaya's murder scene. On that day he behaved like a serial killer. It was really scaring. From today's episode, it's almost clear that he informed Maithli's father about Abhay-Metz affair. What type of love that was? Pushing your loved one into danger? And he told Abhay that he is using Piya only to torture him. But Chaand thought that he is looking for a ring? What actually is? Sid's character is really confusing. But enjoying his character too. 

loved to read ur takes on this rumi.. the character sketches uve given are put up really nicelyTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
I don't think he was the one who informed about the affair. He was too much in love with Metz!

-Rumi-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Untamed-

I don't think he was the one who informed about the affair. He was too much in love with Metz!

I thought that after watching yesterday episode. Sid said that he wants to save Metz and get her love. But he was late reaching there. What that means? Its my POV that he informed King about them and wanted to save Metz and wanted be become hero in Metz eyes. Metz might fall in love with him if he saved her life.

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

he will get positve with time....as soon as he finds out tht maithli didnt love him..she just liked playing him...and tht maithli is now evil....he will then aim for piya..hes a good guy..but he is suchj tht he cant get any of the grls he loves....but he'll actually become +ve..

How can you say that Maithli is evil now? Chaand mentioned that she is dead. We can't say about her till she returned.

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
The Story is going nowhere! There is no logic in it at all. It is becoming boring day after day with it's numerous fillers.  And the most talented and loved people in this Forum have quit watching the Serial...Only a miracle can save the Story from what it is now... I don't know why I even hoped that this Ekta Show would be different from her normal stuff.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-pyar-ishk

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

So far the story progresses we can make a summary of Abhay, Piya and Sid's character so far.

well thought yaar......

Abhay was a strong character in the earlier episodes. He tried his best to save Piya from dangers, though he was rude with her in the very initial episodes. But what happened with him after Sid's entry? What he fears about? He is continuously hurting Piya, even hit her with his car. You may say that it was not a major injury. But what if she had a major problem? If Mr. Dobrial wasn't there that time? Who saved Piya that time? Why he is hiding Sid's truth from Piya? Sid puts condition later, but he can tell her earlier. Is it a right way to save her from Sid? All time he can't be there for her. But if she knows about Sid then she surely will take care of that. No question arises whether she will believe him or not. Because he knows that Abhay is a vampire. Now coming to today's episode. Abhay tried to save Piya in the exam hall. But where was his supernatural power? Earlier he sensed about any danger earlier. But now we hardly see any of his power except hurting Piya. The old Abhay is very much missed in these days.

even me too wonder....what have happened to abhay.....he is not in his normal mode anymore.....lets see what he does...but seriously he needs to tell piya abt sid since i could sense that panchi's life is also in danger

Then coming to Piya's character. She loves Abhay very much knowing that he is a vampire. But isn't she a confusing character? She tried her best to know about Abhay's truth, but refused to tell about her father. Was that fair? Abhay told her to stay away from Sid. But what she did? Took job at his office, though Panchi told her about Sid's Casanova characteristics. Was that job really necessary for her? She is a scholarship student. I don't think that she need to do job, that too where Abhay told her not to do.

well regarding her job...its not for the college fees...its for her pocket money and a good start of working experience.....so that in future she could get more chances in jobs......panchi's advise to piya...she did listened..and she have already seen sid's cassanova traits....and her heart knows that she is in love with abhay.....so i don't see her falling for sid...she is checking out sid now for panchi...i hope abhay tells her the truth before something bad happens

as for telling abhay abt her father..well i agree...its not fair...

And last is our funny vampire Siddhart. So far he is funny, except Shanaya's murder scene. On that day he behaved like a serial killer. It was really scaring. From today's episode, it's almost clear that he informed Maithli's father about Abhay-Metz affair. What type of love that was? Pushing your loved one into danger? And he told Abhay that he is using Piya only to torture him. But Chaand thought that he is looking for a ring? What actually is? Sid's character is really confusing. But enjoying his character too. 

sorry sid character's.....its very complicated to understand.....all i know he is playing well with all 3 womens in his life....T...Piya...Panchi....god knows what he wants.....but yes he was the one who informed the king abt AMetz affair....and he is such a heartless person even when he was a human.....

i love his character...but then he is very confusing person/vampire....

Agree that Sid is very funny character. But he is very much confusing too.Confused

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Heya..nice take... Nice post..totally agree with you..though i have not caught up with last two epi..but i guess from the posts and updates..you are totally correct..nice topic:)

-Rumi-

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Untamed-

I thought that after watching yesterday episode. Sid said that he wants to save Metz and get her love. But he was late reaching there. What that means? Its my POV that he informed King about them and wanted to save Metz and wanted be become hero in Metz eyes. Metz might fall in love with him if he saved her life.

See the king would oppose to Sid as well! Sid & Abhay both were poor na? So if he doesn't allow Abhay to end up with Metz, why would he allow Sid? Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index