Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

And the award for the most ziddi character goes to (Page 4)

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
guruji..i have a feeling..when archu went to drop dharmu at the airport..dharmu fell on archu's feet and told her to solve the matter somehow..and save him from going to jail..so our archu forgave him..ROFL..and came with this plan..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaLuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_drop

Well Savita is stubborn.. I'd be lying if I said otherwise. But so are the leads too.

I am very happy that she has indulged into other things to keep her mind away. But wasn't she like really very weak and forgetful an hour ago..? what a blooper! cvs have truly slippery mind.

No No, she is stil lnot well....actually she forgets a lot ...

I think she is going to get in trouble because of this business because she will forget somethign or something  will go wrong ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Kool,

I agree completely. That is what I've been trying to say. It's very important that savita has something to focus on, that will keep her busy. Brooding about manav will make the condition much, much worse. She's doing the right thing and for the right reasons. I would applaud the CVs if they show savita being so happy with her roadside stall that she forgets about being unhappy with manav or archana. I would much rather have this happen than savita getting so ill that ARMAN need to move in forcefully and care for her. If she is busy, savita and ARMAN can lead their lives independently with occasional visits and when savita is ready to accept the package deal offer, ARMAN can move in if they so wish.

Tanya, Her mental condition is not genetic like Alzheimers or Parkinson's. It is due to the unhappiness and hurt and loneliness caused due to estrangement from her son. Recovering from these negative feelings is by reinforcing positive feelings, medicines in such cases will only calm her. Her mind is still active and thinking and brooding. Her mind needs to think of positive things, it needs to be busy. Only then she will heal. It may also heal when her son and DIL take care of her when she is so sick that she cant deny them---but I dont want it to happen that way. Savita needs to find happiness in herself, then she'll be able to see what makes others happy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaLuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

guruji..i have a feeling..when archu went to drop dharmu at the airport..dharmu fell on archu's feet and told her to solve the matter somehow..and save him from going to jail..so our archu forgave him..ROFL..and came with this plan..

OMG, yo uare a genius ...ShockedClapLOL

he must have told Archu to have pity on his 3 children .....Cry and two pregnant wives ..Ouch

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 March 2011 at 2:50pm

gaayikaLuvSSeverarchanamanav

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
OK Sowmya ...If yo uthink she can do it ..then I hope the Cvs show it.. It would be great to see savita getting involved in somethign constructive and being happy and not thinking about  Manav ...Smile

Not_a_fangaayikaLuvSSever

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

unfortunately CVs will show Savitas stall as illegal but failing and Manav's illegal business THRIVING .

They cannot show a single idea CONSTRUCTIVELY . Had they shown Savitas business doig ok , and she slowly forgetting to be obssesive about Manav , it wud have been great .They cud have even shown that her anger slowly dissipates .

But they won't . They will show MAnav's illegal business THRIVINg and Manav being embarassed coz his mom is attempting to be busy and forget him . Thats simply UNFAIR . Once Manav has made a decision and is genuinely HAPPY he shud really not interfere in his Moms life .

Totally agree with this point. I really, really want savita to do well. It's not unrealistic and more importantly, it is positive.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

OK Sowmya ...If yo uthink she can do it ..then I hope the Cvs show it.. It would be great to see savita getting involved in somethign constructive and being happy and not thinking about  Manav ...Smile

Big smileTanya, I'm sure she can do it. Now if the CVs will show it is another question. I really hope they do. We need some positivity in the show-people doing well and being happy instead of being unhappy all the time. Thanks for understanding my POV. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverTanyaz

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Leads r BAAP in stubbornness .
They both divorced SO STUBBORNLY omg .The STORY of PR cracked up ..
Manav was so stubborn on marrying Shravani .
Archana was so stubborn on supporting her so called Bhagwan .
They thought they knew BEST and didnt need ANY advice
No one can beat them in stubbornness .....Varsha comes closest to them as she ABORTED her baby to prove a point .

Savita fyi turned away from Manav . And honestly , Manav needs it so he can spend more time with Archana . I welcome her obstinacy at this point .......Im going to be honest about it . Manav has made a decision and he shud jolly well stick to it .

If Karanjkars r the main family and Archana the saving grace with her regressive ideas , CVS shud make all these sidekick families comic at least so we get comic relief .

Coz in Karanjkar family we will only get ONE scenario ............the sisters turning against each other and fighting like cats , two sisters ganging up on Archana , Archana foolishly and thick skinnedly going on loving them and pampering them , the Mother constantlly encouraging her to interfere in maaika and have no life of her own and pampering her malicious bahu , the father and brother wimpily looking on . Not to mention Manav dragged there every month to stand and take insults while his sasural circles him .

At a point it gets TOO MUCH . I am waiting for the Savita track to resolve ...........if the Karanjkar saga continues ............I seriously dump this show .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fangaayikaLuvSSeverTanyaz

Go to top