Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

And the award for the most ziddi character goes to (Page 3)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Award to the MOST ziddi character shud go ideally to ARCHANA for agreeing to the divorce when she clearly LOVED her husband and ALL were BEGGING her NOT to DIVORCE with joined hands and tears .
sowmya I second u in giving a thumbs up to Savita for deciding to set up a stall and involve herself in more work to forget her son who clearly wants his own life and less of her ever since he married .
/
Of course stupid CVS will show this attempt failing and make her look like a buffoon so that Manav is made to look like some embarassed  victim but conceptually this is a WELCOME idea .
People like Rasika and Bhavna cud learn from it . If Bhavna had some activities she wud do less POTA POTA and Rasika wud stop harassing Vandu .
Its a very positive way of trying to get over her losses .........especially the recent pain her living son gave her .
I really dont understand WHY anyone who is ARMAN fan shud object to this now . She is fyi NOT going to ARMAN , not bothering them , gave Manav such a condition that STOPPED him from coming even to the chawl for his purely formal once in a blue moon visits and is now seriously trying to get along in her life .
Cooking and looking after Sachu is still giving her so much time and then the pain hits her and drives her crazy . So she is trying to be busy . And this is bugging people ?Huh ????
Why ? What should she do .........sit and mope about Manav while he is happily being a PACKAGE ?
He DECIDED something in life for once ..........GOOD for him .Im not being sarcastic here , Im serious .GOOD , very GOOD .But stick to that decision then . Be a Package . .
She is hampered by less education and age and poverty , so she can go as far as setting a stall . She cannot take tutions or open embroidery classes .
Now let her business or stall flop or let her be arrested or let it be a roaring success . Why shud it affect Manav ? You go na and be happy with Archana !

Seriously its NONE of ARMAN's business anymore . Neither is it Damodars . He is doing his stage dramas at this age . He shud encourage her to be busy by opting to look after sachu in spare time that he seems to have PLENTY ...........wich he chooses to spend by roaming around with BOU and BETA or by running with BOU on roads when she calls him to search for LOST relatives of her side .
How about supporting WIFE for a change ?Ur beta is supporting HIS ..........U support URs .......fair enough , rite ?

Now even if Savita cracks or fails , its HER fate . ARMAN should stick to THEIR stand .

I hear many comments nowdays about how Savita's latest attempt at surviving is a drama and a stupidity and how it makes ARMAN fans FED UP .

I thought the advice of Archu to her sister .........That u have no option but going back to that bigamist shud actually invoke this FED UP reaction . Compared to that an old lady's attempts at surviving is very mild .

But thats MY POV .Not binding on any .Just thought of expressing it .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 18 March 2011 at 2:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSever

gaayika Senior Member
gaayika
gaayika

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Most Ziddi award shud go to Archana because she always ends up doing zidd for things that are totally wrong ....

Otheres are ziddi too , but justified in their own ways . Madam Archana takes the cake ..

That apart , if savita AAi has setup the stall to get on with her life and engage herself in some work so she can forget Manav and also earn a living , that would be OK . But the precap stated that she kept talking loudly so that Manav could hear what she was screaming that I dont ned him anymore and I can do work and feed myself ...  That kind of goes to say she is doing it to spite Manav because Manav never refused to provide for her and his father ... she does not have to work to be able to make a living ...  that being siad, PRland make a mish mash of everything ...they are trying to show Savita as being totally irational  and wanting to make Manav's life miserable ...

savita is wrong in demanding Manav leave his wife , when she knows she herself would not have done that no matter how bad Damodar is .. Manav is wrong in the manner in which he put htings out for Savita , he should have convinced her in some other manner when he knows she is heartbroken ... Him saying i will never ever go back to apologise is so wrong .... Right now all she needs is care and love .

my two cents worth

LuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaayika

Most Ziddi award shud go to Archana because she always ends up doing zidd for things that are totally wrong ....

Otheres are ziddi too , but justified in their own ways . Madam Archana takes the cake ..

That apart , if savita AAi has setup the stall to get on with her life and engage herself in some work so she can forget Manav and also earn a living , that would be OK . But the precap stated that she kept talking loudly so that Manav could hear what she was screaming that I dont ned him anymore and I can do work and feed myself ...  That kind of goes to say she is doing it to spite Manav because Manav never refused to provide for her and his father ... she does not have to work to be able to make a living ...  that being siad, PRland make a mish mash of everything ...they are trying to show Savita as being totally irational  and wanting to make Manav's life miserable ...

savita is wrong in demanding Manav leave his wife , when she knows she herself would not have done that no matter how bad Damodar is .. Manav is wrong in the manner in which he put htings out for Savita , he should have convinced her in some other manner when he knows she is heartbroken ... Him saying i will never ever go back to apologise is so wrong .... Right now all she needs is care and love .

my two cents worth

gaayika i dont know if she even KNOWS that Manav is overhearingg this
She is crass and always rather loud in voicing her feelings .She is also very transparent .She honestly took this job to FORGET Manav and she is frankly and tactlessly saying it loud .I dont know if SPITE is there ...........Must see the episode .

Anyways my point is ........Conceptually , its a GREAT idea . even Bhavna shud do it nd leave Satish Varsha alone .

Not_a_fangaayika

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Sowmya , I won't get  into a debate now about how happy Manav is without his mother ...I don't think we will agree on this ...I am very glad actually that he is looking after his own life also in an honest way and spending it with the  woman he loves and not with the woman only his mother loved ..
If mother cannot accept that ...well , tough , what can be done ...
He is married and he is happy after a long time ...

As for Savita working .I also think it is a brilliant idea to keep busy and to have business and not to think about married son all the time  , that is actually extremely unhealthy .One of the reasons I learned  trading was that once when my boys will be married and have a life of their own , I will keep involved in my own work  and give them their space so I myself have started preparing for soemthing like this years ahead ...

But I still don't think savita should work now because of her mental condition ....The story ahead will prove it to you that she will get herself in trouble ..I also have a feeling that she is doing something illegal .With her current mental condition ,she will not be able to handle it ....and she knows  she is not well, still doing it ....Not taking medicines and all that ...despite of haing responsibility of the baby ...

As for Shraavn coming to take  the baby ....well, let's wait for Sharavn i to at least call first and show that much concern for the child ....the rest we can see later ...It would be awesome if Shravani comes and takes her baby back ...

Finally , what I am trying to say is ....working for savita is very good .....but working when she is mentally not well and is forgetting things is not right ...The story line has show savita working and will probabaly show her gettingherself in trouble and of course who  else but her  son coming to her rescue ....
I  think that much is very predictable ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 March 2011 at 2:31pm

LuvSSeverarchanamanav

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
unfortunately CVs will show Savitas stall as illegal but failing and Manav's illegal business THRIVING .

They cannot show a single idea CONSTRUCTIVELY . Had they shown Savitas business doig ok , and she slowly forgetting to be obssesive about Manav , it wud have been great .They cud have even shown that her anger slowly dissipates .

But they won't . They will show MAnav's illegal business THRIVINg and Manav being embarassed coz his mom is attempting to be busy and forget him . Thats simply UNFAIR . Once Manav has made a decision and is genuinely HAPPY he shud really not interfere in his Moms life .

Not_a_fanLuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
The Kaarnjkars are the main family of PR.  In every award function ....when PR gets nominateed for the best family ...it is always the Karanjkar family ...
However disliked or liked ....that is the family arond which the show moves most of the time ...even though both the leads have the sirname Deshmukh ....
But it is the Karanjkar famil ythat is the main focus most of the time ...Not the Deshmukhs , not the Lokhandes ...

Just like in Dynasty...it was the Carrington family and their life ...all the time trouble , ladaais and what not ....not a single dull day in their lives...LOL

same way there  will never be peace with th  kaarnjkar members ..always something  or the other  wrong .....thus the show moves forward...
As for Manav and Archana always involved in the Kaarnjkar family ...because they are the leads and people want to see them and their glamorous and attractive presence ...there never be a single problem which can be shown without  getting them involved..
Classic case ....
madhuri could have gone herself and talked to Vaishali ....bu tthen who wants to see just madhuri ....the majority wants to see Archana .....so Archana comes  i n and does most of the talking .....The main problem was vaishali's marriage  but suddenly the focus is shifted to a fight between the two glamorous Karanjkar sisters .....
same way , instead of showing just Dahrmesh and Vaishu having problems ...they would rather  show the handsome and popular Manav  on the screen ....even if it means him meddling in every  problem ...as long as he keeps coming on screen , TRPs will be high and that is what the main objective of the CVs is ....not logic and showing the right thing ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 March 2011 at 2:43pm
dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Well Savita is stubborn.. I'd be lying if I said otherwise. But so are the leads too.

I am very happy that she has indulged into other things to keep her mind away. But wasn't she like really very weak and forgetful an hour ago..? what a blooper! cvs have truly slippery mind.

gaayikaLuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

unfortunately CVs will show Savitas stall as illegal but failing and Manav's illegal business THRIVING .

They cannot show a single idea CONSTRUCTIVELY . Had they shown Savitas business doig ok , and she slowly forgetting to be obssesive about Manav , it wud have been great .They cud have even shown that her anger slowly dissipates .

But they won't . They will show MAnav's illegal business THRIVINg and Manav being embarassed coz his mom is attempting to be busy and forget him . Thats simply UNFAIR . Once Manav has made a decision and is genuinely HAPPY he shud really not interfere in his Moms life .

I don't think Manav is the type who would have come against his mother's decison to work , if she was doing well and happy ...
he will only come when she gets in trouble ...
I think he would have been very happy if  she was doing her business and not getting into trouble ...
But I think she is also doing somethign wrong , I have no idea what but this man she was talking to was scared and said ' This is too risky , if it goes wrong ...I will name you ' . So I think  there is some hanky panky involved and even savita knows about it or mayb because of not being i nthe right frame of mind is not giving it enough thought ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 March 2011 at 2:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Go to top