And the award for the most ziddi character goes to - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Sowmya , I think we have a difference of opinion here ..I think totally different from you on two things , I will state them here ..

1. Manav is not happy to leave his mother ...not at all.He was crying and he is very miserable about it .He loves both Savita and Archana equally .I used to think he  loved Savita more but yesterday he said that he wants to live and cannot do it without Archana and that makes me think that now Archu is just as inportant to him as his mother has been ...
He is the kind of a guy who would not have left his wife even if he did not love her ...He never left his fiance even though his father was angry about it ...
How can he give in to Savita's absolutely unfair demand of ' Choose me or your wife ' ....
He was very right in saying that if my mother truly loved me then she would have wanted to see me happy ....
He loves his mother a lot ,  tried to make it up , even  ignoring the way she had abused his wife ...almost tried to kill her ...even after all that he went to apologise to her but that  lady is so consumed with jealousy that she just cannot see her son's tears ...
I don't think Manav is happy at all........

2. I do not think that Savita's new idea of opening a stall is a good one .I think this will land her in trouble .She has a mental condition now when she is forgetting things and even she knows this ..There is a baby in the house whome she took responsibility of ....she hardly ever takes care of that child ..
She should be at home , trying to recover from her illness and also should take care of the child as she is the one who bought him home  and seperated him from his mother .....Instead of hating Archana for seperating her from her child , how about thinking about the baby whome you seperated from his mother and a good healthy environment ....
Even if she was in good mental condition even then she should put Sachu before anything else .
The onl y way she can do business is , first to recover and also to send Sachu back to Shraavni ...then I will have no problem of her doing business.......in fact it would be nice and would set a good example in this otherwise regressive show that is so against working women ...

I know yo u have different way of looking at the story and I respect that ....As you had asked , I have put down my opinion here ...
We will have to agree to disagree .....

And thanks for giving value top my opinion by asking  me about it , I appreciate it ...😊

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Ziddi she is!!
Where is Sacchu all the time is a big mystery!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yes Savita aai is ziddi, so is Manav, to balance them third party is requiredπŸ€“

Who arent when it comes to your most loved ones? 
Finally the one who is willing to lose, wins!
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Sowmya , I think we have a difference of opinion here ..I think totally different from you on two things , I will state them here ..

1. Manav is not happy to leave his mother ...not at all.He was crying and he is very miserable about it .He loves both Savita and Archana equally .I used to think he  loved Savita more but yesterday he said that he wants to live and cannot do it without Archana and that makes me think that now Archu is just as inportant to him as his mother has been ...
He is the kind of a guy who would not have left his wife even if he did not love her ...He never left his fiance even though his father was angry about it ...
How can he give in to Savita's absolutely unfair demand of ' Choose me or your wife ' ....
He was very right in saying that if my mother truly loved me then she would have wanted to see me happy ....
He loves his mother a lot ,  tried to make it up , even  ignoring the way she had abused his wife ...almost tried to kill her ...even after all that he went to apologise to her but that  lady is so consumed with jealousy that she just cannot see her son's tears ...
I don't think Manav is happy at all........

2. I do not think that Savita's new idea of opening a stall is a good one .I think this will land her in trouble .She has a mental condition now when she is forgetting things and even she knows this ..There is a baby in the house whome she took responsibility of ....she hardly ever takes care of that child ..
She should be at home , trying to recover from her illness and also should take care of the child as she is the one who bought him home  and seperated him from his mother .....Instead of hating Archana for seperating her from her child , how about thinking about the baby whome you seperated from his mother and a good healthy environment ....
Even if she was in good mental condition even then she should put Sachu before anything else .
The onl y way she can do business is , first to recover and also to send Sachu back to Shraavni ...then I will have no problem of her doing business.......in fact it would be nice and would set a good example in this otherwise regressive show that is so against working women ...

I know yo u have different way of looking at the story and I respect that ....As you had asked , I have put down my opinion here ...
We will have to agree to disagree .....

And thanks for giving value top my opinion by asking  me about it , I appreciate it ...😊

Tanya, I'm not saying manav is jumping around with joy about the situation. You will agree that Manav doesnt think about savita all the time right? He can be happy without savita-he is with archana. I'm not saying that's wrong-everybody deserves to be happy with their spouse. Manav thinks about savita when he doesnt think about anything else-vaishu's problems, varsha's probelms, sulo's problems, romanicing with archana et al. Again, I'm not saying this is right or wrong. But the fact is he doesnt think about savita al the time and only when he does, he's unhappy. But savita thinks about him all the time. She is not able to be happy even with baby sachu in her home. Again, I wont get into the discussion if it is her fault or not that she's not happy. But the fact is, she's not.

About her recovering first, this is a matter of the mind first and then body. I'll tell you from personal experience. When my mom is busy, like when she has to care for guests or when she's surrounded by relatives or has a new hobby, she's very happy. The negative things are still there, but it's in the back of her mind. When she's alone, or not busy, each negative thing becomes hundred times more negative because she keeps thinking about it. So, I always encourage her to spend time with relatives or take up some new hobby or something. Here savita did not set out to do business with the intention of insulting manav, she did it so that she can stop thinking about how much it hurts her. And that is absolutely the right track-I've maintained from the beginning that if savita's happy without manav, then manav's package deal idea, however long it takes, is fine. Because manav is very happy with just archana. It is when one party hurts all the time that it becomes unbalanced. If she has a distraction, she will stop hurting a lil bit and will be more welcome to accept manav's package deal. About baby sachu, while I know it's not realistic that CVs keep forgetting about him, since they are, there is no reason why they cant forget about him for some more days. Whoever was looking after Sachu till now can look after him from now on, until savita is happy. Or Shravani can come and take him back. Its better for baby sachu if he's living with his grandma that she's happy and not bitter all the time.

what about "GIVE ME POTA....GIVE ME POTA.....GIVE ME POTA.....GIVE ME POTA....GIVE ME POTA.....GIVE ME POTA.......GIVE ME POTA....GIVE ME POTA.....GIVE ME POTA"  wali Bhavana aai?

Award to the MOST ziddi character shud go ideally to ARCHANA for agreeing to the divorce when she clearly LOVED her husband and ALL were BEGGING her NOT to DIVORCE with joined hands and tears .
sowmya I second u in giving a thumbs up to Savita for deciding to set up a stall and involve herself in more work to forget her son who clearly wants his own life and less of her ever since he married .
/
Of course stupid CVS will show this attempt failing and make her look like a buffoon so that Manav is made to look like some embarassed  victim but conceptually this is a WELCOME idea .
People like Rasika and Bhavna cud learn from it . If Bhavna had some activities she wud do less POTA POTA and Rasika wud stop harassing Vandu .
Its a very positive way of trying to get over her losses .........especially the recent pain her living son gave her .
I really dont understand WHY anyone who is ARMAN fan shud object to this now . She is fyi NOT going to ARMAN , not bothering them , gave Manav such a condition that STOPPED him from coming even to the chawl for his purely formal once in a blue moon visits and is now seriously trying to get along in her life .
Cooking and looking after Sachu is still giving her so much time and then the pain hits her and drives her crazy . So she is trying to be busy . And this is bugging people ?Huh ????
Why ? What should she do .........sit and mope about Manav while he is happily being a PACKAGE ?
He DECIDED something in life for once ..........GOOD for him .Im not being sarcastic here , Im serious .GOOD , very GOOD .But stick to that decision then . Be a Package . .
She is hampered by less education and age and poverty , so she can go as far as setting a stall . She cannot take tutions or open embroidery classes .
Now let her business or stall flop or let her be arrested or let it be a roaring success . Why shud it affect Manav ? You go na and be happy with Archana !

Seriously its NONE of ARMAN's business anymore . Neither is it Damodars . He is doing his stage dramas at this age . He shud encourage her to be busy by opting to look after sachu in spare time that he seems to have PLENTY ...........wich he chooses to spend by roaming around with BOU and BETA or by running with BOU on roads when she calls him to search for LOST relatives of her side .
How about supporting WIFE for a change ?Ur beta is supporting HIS ..........U support URs .......fair enough , rite ?

Now even if Savita cracks or fails , its HER fate . ARMAN should stick to THEIR stand .

I hear many comments nowdays about how Savita's latest attempt at surviving is a drama and a stupidity and how it makes ARMAN fans FED UP .

I thought the advice of Archu to her sister .........That u have no option but going back to that bigamist shud actually invoke this FED UP reaction . Compared to that an old lady's attempts at surviving is very mild .

But thats MY POV .Not binding on any .Just thought of expressing it .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
Most Ziddi award shud go to Archana because she always ends up doing zidd for things that are totally wrong ....

Otheres are ziddi too , but justified in their own ways . Madam Archana takes the cake ..

That apart , if savita AAi has setup the stall to get on with her life and engage herself in some work so she can forget Manav and also earn a living , that would be OK . But the precap stated that she kept talking loudly so that Manav could hear what she was screaming that I dont ned him anymore and I can do work and feed myself ...  That kind of goes to say she is doing it to spite Manav because Manav never refused to provide for her and his father ... she does not have to work to be able to make a living ...  that being siad, PRland make a mish mash of everything ...they are trying to show Savita as being totally irational  and wanting to make Manav's life miserable ...

savita is wrong in demanding Manav leave his wife , when she knows she herself would not have done that no matter how bad Damodar is .. Manav is wrong in the manner in which he put htings out for Savita , he should have convinced her in some other manner when he knows she is heartbroken ... Him saying i will never ever go back to apologise is so wrong .... Right now all she needs is care and love .

my two cents worth
Originally posted by gaayika

Most Ziddi award shud go to Archana because she always ends up doing zidd for things that are totally wrong ....

Otheres are ziddi too , but justified in their own ways . Madam Archana takes the cake ..

That apart , if savita AAi has setup the stall to get on with her life and engage herself in some work so she can forget Manav and also earn a living , that would be OK . But the precap stated that she kept talking loudly so that Manav could hear what she was screaming that I dont ned him anymore and I can do work and feed myself ...  That kind of goes to say she is doing it to spite Manav because Manav never refused to provide for her and his father ... she does not have to work to be able to make a living ...  that being siad, PRland make a mish mash of everything ...they are trying to show Savita as being totally irational  and wanting to make Manav's life miserable ...

savita is wrong in demanding Manav leave his wife , when she knows she herself would not have done that no matter how bad Damodar is .. Manav is wrong in the manner in which he put htings out for Savita , he should have convinced her in some other manner when he knows she is heartbroken ... Him saying i will never ever go back to apologise is so wrong .... Right now all she needs is care and love .

my two cents worth

gaayika i dont know if she even KNOWS that Manav is overhearingg this
She is crass and always rather loud in voicing her feelings .She is also very transparent .She honestly took this job to FORGET Manav and she is frankly and tactlessly saying it loud .I dont know if SPITE is there ...........Must see the episode .

Anyways my point is ........Conceptually , its a GREAT idea . even Bhavna shud do it nd leave Satish Varsha alone .
Sowmya , I won't get  into a debate now about how happy Manav is without his mother ...I don't think we will agree on this ...I am very glad actually that he is looking after his own life also in an honest way and spending it with the  woman he loves and not with the woman only his mother loved ..
If mother cannot accept that ...well , tough , what can be done ...
He is married and he is happy after a long time ...

As for Savita working .I also think it is a brilliant idea to keep busy and to have business and not to think about married son all the time  , that is actually extremely unhealthy .One of the reasons I learned  trading was that once when my boys will be married and have a life of their own , I will keep involved in my own work  and give them their space so I myself have started preparing for soemthing like this years ahead ...

But I still don't think savita should work now because of her mental condition ....The story ahead will prove it to you that she will get herself in trouble ..I also have a feeling that she is doing something illegal .With her current mental condition ,she will not be able to handle it ....and she knows  she is not well, still doing it ....Not taking medicines and all that ...despite of haing responsibility of the baby ...

As for Shraavn coming to take  the baby ....well, let's wait for Sharavn i to at least call first and show that much concern for the child ....the rest we can see later ...It would be awesome if Shravani comes and takes her baby back ...

Finally , what I am trying to say is ....working for savita is very good .....but working when she is mentally not well and is forgetting things is not right ...The story line has show savita working and will probabaly show her gettingherself in trouble and of course who  else but her  son coming to her rescue ....
I  think that much is very predictable ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
unfortunately CVs will show Savitas stall as illegal but failing and Manav's illegal business THRIVING .

They cannot show a single idea CONSTRUCTIVELY . Had they shown Savitas business doig ok , and she slowly forgetting to be obssesive about Manav , it wud have been great .They cud have even shown that her anger slowly dissipates .

But they won't . They will show MAnav's illegal business THRIVINg and Manav being embarassed coz his mom is attempting to be busy and forget him . Thats simply UNFAIR . Once Manav has made a decision and is genuinely HAPPY he shud really not interfere in his Moms life .