And the award for the most ziddi character goes to - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
The Kaarnjkars are the main family of PR.  In every award function ....when PR gets nominateed for the best family ...it is always the Karanjkar family ...
However disliked or liked ....that is the family arond which the show moves most of the time ...even though both the leads have the sirname Deshmukh ....
But it is the Karanjkar famil ythat is the main focus most of the time ...Not the Deshmukhs , not the Lokhandes ...

Just like in Dynasty...it was the Carrington family and their life ...all the time trouble , ladaais and what not ....not a single dull day in their lives...πŸ˜†

same way there  will never be peace with th  kaarnjkar members ..always something  or the other  wrong .....thus the show moves forward...
As for Manav and Archana always involved in the Kaarnjkar family ...because they are the leads and people want to see them and their glamorous and attractive presence ...there never be a single problem which can be shown without  getting them involved..
Classic case ....
madhuri could have gone herself and talked to Vaishali ....bu tthen who wants to see just madhuri ....the majority wants to see Archana .....so Archana comes  i n and does most of the talking .....The main problem was vaishali's marriage  but suddenly the focus is shifted to a fight between the two glamorous Karanjkar sisters .....
same way , instead of showing just Dahrmesh and Vaishu having problems ...they would rather  show the handsome and popular Manav  on the screen ....even if it means him meddling in every  problem ...as long as he keeps coming on screen , TRPs will be high and that is what the main objective of the CVs is ....not logic and showing the right thing ..
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Well Savita is stubborn.. I'd be lying if I said otherwise. But so are the leads too.

I am very happy that she has indulged into other things to keep her mind away. But wasn't she like really very weak and forgetful an hour ago..? what a blooper! cvs have truly slippery mind.
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

unfortunately CVs will show Savitas stall as illegal but failing and Manav's illegal business THRIVING .

They cannot show a single idea CONSTRUCTIVELY . Had they shown Savitas business doig ok , and she slowly forgetting to be obssesive about Manav , it wud have been great .They cud have even shown that her anger slowly dissipates .

But they won't . They will show MAnav's illegal business THRIVINg and Manav being embarassed coz his mom is attempting to be busy and forget him . Thats simply UNFAIR . Once Manav has made a decision and is genuinely HAPPY he shud really not interfere in his Moms life .

I don't think Manav is the type who would have come against his mother's decison to work , if she was doing well and happy ...
he will only come when she gets in trouble ...
I think he would have been very happy if  she was doing her business and not getting into trouble ...
But I think she is also doing somethign wrong , I have no idea what but this man she was talking to was scared and said ' This is too risky , if it goes wrong ...I will name you ' . So I think  there is some hanky panky involved and even savita knows about it or mayb because of not being i nthe right frame of mind is not giving it enough thought ....

guruji..i have a feeling..when archu went to drop dharmu at the airport..dharmu fell on archu's feet and told her to solve the matter somehow..and save him from going to jail..so our archu forgave him..🀣..and came with this plan..
Originally posted by dew_drop

Well Savita is stubborn.. I'd be lying if I said otherwise. But so are the leads too.

I am very happy that she has indulged into other things to keep her mind away. But wasn't she like really very weak and forgetful an hour ago..? what a blooper! cvs have truly slippery mind.

No No, she is stil lnot well....actually she forgets a lot ...

I think she is going to get in trouble because of this business because she will forget somethign or something  will go wrong ...
Kool,

I agree completely. That is what I've been trying to say. It's very important that savita has something to focus on, that will keep her busy. Brooding about manav will make the condition much, much worse. She's doing the right thing and for the right reasons. I would applaud the CVs if they show savita being so happy with her roadside stall that she forgets about being unhappy with manav or archana. I would much rather have this happen than savita getting so ill that ARMAN need to move in forcefully and care for her. If she is busy, savita and ARMAN can lead their lives independently with occasional visits and when savita is ready to accept the package deal offer, ARMAN can move in if they so wish.

Tanya, Her mental condition is not genetic like Alzheimers or Parkinson's. It is due to the unhappiness and hurt and loneliness caused due to estrangement from her son. Recovering from these negative feelings is by reinforcing positive feelings, medicines in such cases will only calm her. Her mind is still active and thinking and brooding. Her mind needs to think of positive things, it needs to be busy. Only then she will heal. It may also heal when her son and DIL take care of her when she is so sick that she cant deny them---but I dont want it to happen that way. Savita needs to find happiness in herself, then she'll be able to see what makes others happy.
Originally posted by archanamanav

guruji..i have a feeling..when archu went to drop dharmu at the airport..dharmu fell on archu's feet and told her to solve the matter somehow..and save him from going to jail..so our archu forgave him..🀣..and came with this plan..

OMG, yo uare a genius ...πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ˜†

he must have told Archu to have pity on his 3 children .....😭 and two pregnant wives ..
OK Sowmya ...If yo uthink she can do it ..then I hope the Cvs show it.. It would be great to see savita getting involved in somethign constructive and being happy and not thinking about  Manav ...😊
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

unfortunately CVs will show Savitas stall as illegal but failing and Manav's illegal business THRIVING .

They cannot show a single idea CONSTRUCTIVELY . Had they shown Savitas business doig ok , and she slowly forgetting to be obssesive about Manav , it wud have been great .They cud have even shown that her anger slowly dissipates .

But they won't . They will show MAnav's illegal business THRIVINg and Manav being embarassed coz his mom is attempting to be busy and forget him . Thats simply UNFAIR . Once Manav has made a decision and is genuinely HAPPY he shud really not interfere in his Moms life .

Totally agree with this point. I really, really want savita to do well. It's not unrealistic and more importantly, it is positive.
Originally posted by Tanyaz

OK Sowmya ...If yo uthink she can do it ..then I hope the Cvs show it.. It would be great to see savita getting involved in somethign constructive and being happy and not thinking about  Manav ...😊

πŸ˜ƒTanya, I'm sure she can do it. Now if the CVs will show it is another question. I really hope they do. We need some positivity in the show-people doing well and being happy instead of being unhappy all the time. Thanks for understanding my POV. 😊