Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-17 Mar,2011 Comp (Page 7)

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Thank Srush...
*thight hug*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warda.

thanks for the awesome update :-)
tasha scenes were super cute....specially the aik ghont wala:-)

but never expected that basti walay will arrange such a dance partyROFLthere dance segment was...ermmm....no comments ROFL
specially mahadev...the guy gets super excited when he sees dutta...and miss no chance of touching him ROFL
wake up naku ....ur patti is highly in demand ...lol
naku going for flower hunt...i so wish she does nt get kidnapped  ...i want dutta to see her first...otherwise i ll feel really sorry for him...coz he mentioned it so many time that he wants to see her first when his sight returns:-(
overall was a nice episode...with tasha .....
and the funny element mahadevs entertaining dance..lol

Hey Warda...thanks yaaraBig smile...Tasha to tasha hai...Embarrassed
Dance party was awesome...mera to Mahadev ka dance dekh ke hi pet bhar gayaLOL
Nakku ko kaha pata hai uske Pati ke kitni demand haiLOL
me toooooooo...want to have Dutta see her first and am sure CVs wont disappoint usEmbarrassed
hmmmm nice epi and specially Mahadev's danceLOL
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pbtghosh

tum ko pata hai nakusha kiun ghane jungle me gai hai?Wink actual reason ye hai o bhag gai hai usko ye daar hai ke DSP usko bhi bewori na bana deShocked Unhappy dutta chahe mare chahe pite naku pe koi asar nehi hotiD'oh. isliye aab DSP ne naku ko torture karne ka naya tadika dhund liya hai aur dekho o success bhi ho gaye. naku bhag gai.LOL

bol dutta aur pilaigi naku ko?LOL

oye!!! Ritun...tune to saare mystery hi solve kar di....bewari NakushaLOL...Dutta ko pito Nakku ko bhagaane ke liye...LOL
Thanks yaara for commenting Big smile

pbtghosh

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Hi, loved the update from Srushti's pov.

thanks MinaxiBig smile...would love to hear your POV tooEmbarrassed
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

Thank Srush...
*thight hug*

Nainuuuuuuu....a teddy bear hug....so sweet...thank youEmbarrassed
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Originally posted by -Srushti-

haye Srushti, exam mein hyper nahi hona chahti, isiliye baad mein padoongi...I remember reading the update for that 'tu meri zindagi' sequence b4 a science exam..

Suvi....DLMH forum ki aanhon ka tara and I know that she loves SaraWinkLOL...sorry rhyming mein Sara hi baith rahi thiLOL...and not to forget....LTL ki sweet Suvi is here ....thanks yaara...hope your exams went fineBig smile aww thanks Srushti *(sweetness ki kashtiEmbarrassed)LOL..thats so sweetHug ur so bubbliguuEmbarrassedowww you rhymed my name with kashti...thank you mishtiBig smile....and me bubliguu and you googliguu
Thanks for such a funny update, Srushti...thanks yaare for the comments...your appreciation means a lot to meEmbarrassed
I almost feel sorry for Kala..but she needs a psychologist..Wackoyup,,,and a zordar jhapat which AS should have given to her when she was youngTongueLOL Rewards are better than punishment...and AS wouldn't have known what was going on in Kala's mind..but AS should have taken care..its not good for a 5 yr old to witness her own father's deathOuch but, unless she is properly diagnosed, I am still going to dislike her ya....that is true...me too going to dislike her....but the thing is AS knew something was wrong...only thing is she was such a blind as a bat mother that her daughters consipiring and scheming was just ignored....the best thing she should have done was to send Kala to her sasural...to do seva of her inlawsLOL
did u say ki Dutta half-winked at her..winked? aise wala wink?Wink?Shocked..ROFLThat is f-ing hilarious, I had an image of a full naughty badmaash D isharoing to Naku hayyye..muh band rakh SuviLOLhe half winked because hamara shy-why Dutta is not allowed to fully wink na...and No not like that....Suvi ..that is a full winkLOL...you should see the scene..it was all whoosy whoosy and naughty ....aww..I will, when it airs over here...Well, I wonder if he'll properly wink in their SRBlushing..but that is, if they know what to do in a SRErmmROFLSR ki to baat hi mat kar...SR ke din ye dono bas ek dusre ko bhashan dete rahenge or sochenge Bappa will take care of the Football teamLOL
But hayyehayehaye they were touching-wuchingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed googulgooo you need to teach me this language soon SuviLOL U'll learn..just guesstimateWinkLOL oh guestimating...to aise bolo na...me expert on that....samjhi mishtimalaiLOL
Naku gayi flower lene...buddhu kahin ki, kuch preparation ke saath nahi gayiD'oh..pyaar ke chakkar mein akal kho di isneLOL..like, she should have taken a bottle of water, at least?
Isn't neem ka juice good for teeth, btw?LOL
 Neem ka juice is for that one person who told me I will be having a dhansu episode to update...and I got the weakest one in the week...with BGs roaming all over like lices on Seema's headDeadLOL..and Nakku, when it comes to Dutta is totally oblivious to everything else...and taiyari ki kya zarurat...Bappa hai naLOL I know...lices on seema's head?LOL haye..yes..Bappa ka 24/7 wala kaam, Naku ka khayal rakhnaLOL ya lices on her head and worms inside her heart...SeemaAngryDead...bechare Bappa...bina chhuti wali duty par laga rakha hai nakku ne LOL
Oh when I read the update for that epi, I went hyper, and the girl next to me asked me if I was alrgiht, and though I got high (est?) marks for the science exam...I was thinking about TaSha through most of itLOLwah wah...then you should have read this one too...you would have topped it...did you write tasha story in Science examShockedROFLROFLyeh wala maths ka tha..needed full concentrationLOL Nah, that one was about plants or somethingLOL...tasha ki story likhne se kya top marks milenge mujhko?LOLyup...your examiner might be a tasha fan...khush ho gai/gaya hoga story padhke to de diye 100/100WinkLOL

Prinsesse.Suvi

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by AzMishy

Aow srush!!! May be agayi!!
Me missed u !!!
Will updte once u done with ur WU :D
Edited;
oye...me missed you too...it seems like after such a long time naEmbarrassed hmmmmmEmbarrassed was waiting for ur  WU Wink

Hi srush!!! Big smileI must confess I read the whole update last night it self and when I off it to sleep it was past 1.30amWink so  was bit too lazy to reply cos I was reading from my BB and its pain to type comments on that!!!Embarrassed Also if had done , then it would have been a v short 1!! I  hope u like my long version!! [hehehe]LOLLOL

Oye!!!  I looooooveee long commentsBig smile...and I know it is a pain to type from the phone...so it is good that you took your time to commentBig smile thank u for liking my long commentsEmbarrassed

Ya me too felt a bit Dostana is happening thereWinkLOL, and I did mentioned it on Wednesday EDT thread to some1's comment as to mahadev is the 1st person dutta gonna see after he get his eye sight back it seems soConfused even Bappa favours this Dostana I guess[hehehe]LOLLOL Dostana favoured by BappaShockedLOL

Azy,,,,kyaa zamaana aa gaya hai....ewwwwww...you think Mahadev ko dekhega Dutta sab se pehleShockedOuch....dont tell me that...had such high hopes for his eye sight..mee too but it seems otherwise!!! how come he sees photos courtesy by Kala, and I don't want a battle between blind dutta and kalaConfusedShocked

Poor Baji has a competitorShocked and poor Nakku like u said as she has not enough women to claim n Dutta and now Men too !!!LOLLOLLOL

Baaji doesnot even know uske aage kitni badi line khadi ho gai haiLOL...Poor guy will be so sad...Nakku ka to kya hoga pata nahi...itni leeches hai Dutta ko chipakne ke liye...LOL

bajji gonna a get a shock of his life seen the long line waiting to take turns onDLOLLOL

I didn't enjoy the dance scene much except for DN scene cos I didn't like thy idea of some ladies dancing in the background with their head covered!!! It was like eeewww!!!Dead

the dancing scene was almost hilarious...all dancing randomlyLOL

Then the tent sceneDay Dreaming *me dreaming*Day Dreaming wow such a lovely couple!! The part where he says he see her through is heart and she is not happy to see him dependent, not even from her, these 2 always put other person  before themselves So natural about this too!!Day Dreaming owww the eternal love story will be the death of meEmbarrassed  ya mine tooEmbarrassed

And I loved that small kiss naku gives to DDay Dreaming, she soooo loves him that she will risk her life just to see him happy!!Day Dreaming But I felt v bad for her, she had to get separated from him again and that kills her but she have to do this so she just give a last glance at him saying sorry/bye/will be back kind of look!!CryCry Poor girl gonna get kidnapped!!Cryya...felt so sad for Nakku...this was the first time she did any physical gesture showing her love and that was probably a sign of their separationCry this too r in a way v unlucky, they stay more seperate than with them togetherCry

Will wait for today to c how D will react for this and she being kidnapped!!Ouch Although we have promo and pre cap I think real scene will differ !!Embarrassed

I dont think D will knwo of her kidnap today....right now he only knows that she has gone in the search of that jadibutti...so let us wait and watch...

Thank u for the v v lovely update!!!Big smileClapthanks yaaraBig smile

Missed ur so much!!Embarrassedme too missed you  and ever so lively commentsEmbarrassed me have no idea how lively it is but me will defo will comment in the future too *pakka wada**dutta style*LOLLOL

*muah*Hugmuah to you tooHugHug t

awwww Azy...Pakka wadaCry....me all senti-wenti....Embarrassed thanks yaara....lots and lots of hugsHugHugHug

Go to top