Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-17 Mar,2011 Comp (Page 6)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

haye Srushti, exam mein hyper nahi hona chahti, isiliye baad mein padoongi...I remember reading the update for that 'tu meri zindagi' sequence b4 a science exam..

Suvi....DLMH forum ki aanhon ka tara and I know that she loves SaraWinkLOL...sorry rhyming mein Sara hi baith rahi thiLOL...and not to forget....LTL ki sweet Suvi is here ....thanks yaara...hope your exams went fineBig smile
Thanks for such a funny update, Srushti...thanks yaare for the comments...your appreciation means a lot to meEmbarrassed
I almost feel sorry for Kala..but she needs a psychologist..Wackoyup,,,and a zordar jhapat which AS should have given to her when she was youngTongueLOL
did u say ki Dutta half-winked at her..winked? aise wala wink?Wink?Shocked..ROFLThat is f-ing hilarious, I had an image of a full naughty badmaash D isharoing to Naku hayyye..muh band rakh SuviLOLhe half winked because hamara shy-why Dutta is not allowed to fully wink na...and No not like that....Suvi ..that is a full winkLOL...you should see the scene..it was all whoosy whoosy and naughty ....
But hayyehayehaye they were touching-wuchingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed googulgooo you need to teach me this language soon SuviLOL
Naku gayi flower lene...buddhu kahin ki, kuch preparation ke saath nahi gayiD'oh..pyaar ke chakkar mein akal kho di isneLOL..like, she should have taken a bottle of water, at least?
Isn't neem ka juice good for teeth, btw?LOL
 Neem ka juice is for that one person who told me I will be having a dhansu episode to update...and I got the weakest one in the week...with BGs roaming all over like lices on Seema's headDeadLOL..and Nakku, when it comes to Dutta is totally oblivious to everything else...and taiyari ki kya zarurat...Bappa hai naLOL
Oh when I read the update for that epi, I went hyper, and the girl next to me asked me if I was alrgiht, and though I got high (est?) marks for the science exam...I was thinking about TaSha through most of itLOLwah wah...then you should have read this one too...you would have topped it...did you write tasha story in Science examShockedROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess-sania

luv the epi
thnx for the update

Hi Sania...thanks for the commentsBig smile
mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Dear Srushti!!!

Tu aa gayi!!! I am so thrilled! Thank you so very much for the dhansu update!!! Loved it! Both the episode and your update!

Naku toh kabhie sudharegi nahi! She is ziddi! Like Dutta said! But anyway something good will come out of this bad stint in the jungle! At least the sher will get back his eyesight! I am intrigued as to how Naku is going to be kidnapped? Will the flower reach the basti with naku? Will Dutta get back his eyesight and see Naku? And in the euphoria Naku sets out to the temple only to be kidnapped by the fatso BGs of Kala and Ranga being beaten up for trying to save Naku and be handed with the photos for Dutta? The coming episodes should be very interesting to watch! My God, indeed MR is going to commit a thousand murders at least at the rate with which he is going romantic! Aadat joh nahi hai na use aise dekhne ki!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Srushti-

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

haye Srushti, exam mein hyper nahi hona chahti, isiliye baad mein padoongi...I remember reading the update for that 'tu meri zindagi' sequence b4 a science exam..

Suvi....DLMH forum ki aanhon ka tara and I know that she loves SaraWinkLOL...sorry rhyming mein Sara hi baith rahi thiLOL...and not to forget....LTL ki sweet Suvi is here ....thanks yaara...hope your exams went fineBig smile aww thanks Srushti *(sweetness ki kashtiEmbarrassed)LOL..thats so sweetHug ur so bubbliguuEmbarrassed
Thanks for such a funny update, Srushti...thanks yaare for the comments...your appreciation means a lot to meEmbarrassed
I almost feel sorry for Kala..but she needs a psychologist..Wackoyup,,,and a zordar jhapat which AS should have given to her when she was youngTongueLOL Rewards are better than punishment...and AS wouldn't have known what was going on in Kala's mind..but AS should have taken care..its not good for a 5 yr old to witness her own father's deathOuch but, unless she is properly diagnosed, I am still going to dislike her
did u say ki Dutta half-winked at her..winked? aise wala wink?Wink?Shocked..ROFLThat is f-ing hilarious, I had an image of a full naughty badmaash D isharoing to Naku hayyye..muh band rakh SuviLOLhe half winked because hamara shy-why Dutta is not allowed to fully wink na...and No not like that....Suvi ..that is a full winkLOL...you should see the scene..it was all whoosy whoosy and naughty ....aww..I will, when it airs over here...Well, I wonder if he'll properly wink in their SRBlushing..but that is, if they know what to do in a SRErmmROFL
But hayyehayehaye they were touching-wuchingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed googulgooo you need to teach me this language soon SuviLOL U'll learn..just guesstimateWinkLOL
Naku gayi flower lene...buddhu kahin ki, kuch preparation ke saath nahi gayiD'oh..pyaar ke chakkar mein akal kho di isneLOL..like, she should have taken a bottle of water, at least?
Isn't neem ka juice good for teeth, btw?LOL
 Neem ka juice is for that one person who told me I will be having a dhansu episode to update...and I got the weakest one in the week...with BGs roaming all over like lices on Seema's headDeadLOL..and Nakku, when it comes to Dutta is totally oblivious to everything else...and taiyari ki kya zarurat...Bappa hai naLOL I know...lices on seema's head?LOL haye..yes..Bappa ka 24/7 wala kaam, Naku ka khayal rakhnaLOL
Oh when I read the update for that epi, I went hyper, and the girl next to me asked me if I was alrgiht, and though I got high (est?) marks for the science exam...I was thinking about TaSha through most of itLOLwah wah...then you should have read this one too...you would have topped it...did you write tasha story in Science examShockedROFLROFLyeh wala maths ka tha..needed full concentrationLOL Nah, that one was about plants or somethingLOL...tasha ki story likhne se kya top marks milenge mujhko?LOL

Edited by Suvi7884 - 18 March 2011 at 12:29am

-Srushti-

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
thanks for the awesome update :-)
tasha scenes were super cute....specially the aik ghont wala:-)

but never expected that basti walay will arrange such a dance partyROFLthere dance segment was...ermmm....no comments ROFL
specially mahadev...the guy gets super excited when he sees dutta...and miss no chance of touching him ROFL
wake up naku ....ur patti is highly in demand ...lol
naku going for flower hunt...i so wish she does nt get kidnapped  ...i want dutta to see her first...otherwise i ll feel really sorry for him...coz he mentioned it so many time that he wants to see her first when his sight returns:-(
overall was a nice episode...with tasha .....
and the funny element mahadevs entertaining dance..lol

Pooja_219-Srushti-

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
tum ko pata hai nakusha kiun ghane jungle me gai hai?Wink actual reason ye hai o bhag gai hai usko ye daar hai ke DSP usko bhi bewori na bana deShocked Unhappy dutta chahe mare chahe pite naku pe koi asar nehi hotiD'oh. isliye aab DSP ne naku ko torture karne ka naya tadika dhund liya hai aur dekho o success bhi ho gaye. naku bhag gai.LOLLOLLOLLOL

bol dutta aur pilaigi naku ko?LOL

Pooja_219-Srushti-

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Hi, loved the update from Srushti's pov.

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

Dear Srushti!!!

Tu aa gayi!!! I am so thrilled! Thank you so very much for the dhansu update!!! Loved it! Both the episode and your update! hey Manju...thanks for this dhansu commentBig smile

Naku toh kabhie sudharegi nahi! absolutely no chanceLOLShe is ziddi! Like Dutta said!Bilkul Dutta jaisi ZiddiBig smile But anyway something good will come out of this bad stint in the jungle! Fingers crossedSmileAt least the sher will get back his eyesight! Starts picketing...'Aankhon ko...waapas do' LOLI am intrigued as to how Naku is going to be kidnapped? Will the flower reach the basti with naku? Will Dutta get back his eyesight and see Naku? All these questions have me pulling my hair since the promo has started comingLOL And in the euphoria Naku sets out to the temple only to be kidnapped by the fatso BGs of Kala and Ranga being beaten up for trying to save Naku and be handed with the photos for Dutta? oye!! itne options mat deLOL....me total confused-wonfusedWacko The coming episodes should be very interesting to watch! am sitting right at the edge of my chairLOL My God, indeed MR is going to commit a thousand murders at least at the rate with which he is going romantic! Aadat joh nahi hai na use aise dekhne ki!Mass murderer kahin kaLOL
Thanks yaara....as usual ...tere comment ke bina mera update sunaEmbarrassed

Go to top