Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-17 Mar,2011 Comp (Page 5)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by prncz

awesome update so farr..waiting for you  to  complete 
hey  yaar  tune toh ..bejan epi mein apne shubdoon se kitni jaan dal di re... Srushti Big smile  sorry  it was not a bejan epi any epi with Tasha in it , is heaven for me Day Dreaming

and kaan pakodfying ..me too was 1 of them finding the epi going at super speed  "head spinning " "ducking tomatoes"  getting scared but now iam reassured ..with one fight to go  and many more on it s way

hey Raj...yaara completed...sorry for the late one ..but net horrible ...could not post the updated version somehow..Ouch
hahaha...Raaj my first comments in green are just for fun...and I know...your pm only gave me the idea for writing that ...dont take them seriously ...they are just ramblings...
First of all I am sorry my reply to your pm is pending..bt you know na..with this WU and office and the worse possible net...could not reply...will reply tomorrwo morningEmbarrassed
ya..Tasha epi and it is heaven for us....Tashaland the best heaven possibleEmbarrassed
oye!! hamara Dutta is too shy....par mood mein aata hai tab phultto besharam bhi ban jaata hai...Wink
thanks yaara....waiting for your rest of the commentsBig smile
Thnx srushti , truly an awesome updat e, I enjoyed  reading your update more than  watching it   ,,,, like pooja  i too find your one liners hilarious   **can i have him plBig smileBig smile .**?

Raj...thanks yaara...you take efforts to read and make out the mumbo jumbo I write...that is so sweet...am so glad to have you guys encouraging me...Embarrassed

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

**Badi der kar diya sanam aate aate**yaad aaya kuch,yes i welcomed u in Anna's style.WinkWoh kya hai naa,jab se nakku ki kidnapping ka padha tabse Anna ki bahut yaad aa rahi thiROFL.Baaki comments baad me karungiTongue

Tere dar par sanam ...chale aaye ...tune bulaya aur hum chale aaye...TongueAnna ki chamchi...kitna daantati hai mujheCry....subah utho aur Pooji ki daant khao...sehat acchi rehti haiTongue

Edited:
**Dost dost na raha,pyaar pyaar na rahaCry**
tu mujhe neem ka juice pilana chahti hai,Angrymaine hi kaha tha ki tujhe update ke liye dhansu epi. milega,but mujhe ye thodi pata tha ke CV's ko tere BG & ET obession ke baare me maloom hai,Tongueisliye they gifted u with such episodeLOL.Tu to neem ke juice ki baat hi mat kariyo...teri hi wajah se mein idhar who three legged race dekh rahi thi...here Nakku there the Nikkamme BGs....
How dare u complain,U did get flirty Dutta naa.WinkYup I did get flirty DuttaApprove...pura talli ho gaya tha...ek number ka nautankibaaz hai...bechari sidhi sadi Nakusha ko gol gol ghuma raha hai...gosh what to say about tthem except...you know na....Can I have them plzzzzzzTongue'
Now enough of my chik-chikTongue,let's see how u have performed in today's update.Wink
I loved AS & her stubbeness ,it irrited kala to the core.She felt like a looser.Even the rest PN clan gave fantastic expressions.
I loved the entry of our dear gadha & his  gadhi brideEmbarrassed,they were looking so cute,i felt like pulling their cheeks**can i have them bothWink**mera dialouge marti haiTongue
Oh,yes ,i am already seeing tough compition for baaji.Not only Mahadevji,Tanaji,Bhola & now Ranga -all are in lineROFLyup everybody was ogling at Dutta when he came out...poor guy...achha hua dekh nahi sakta warna sharam se paani paani ho jaataLOL
But,the way Dutta was keeping her close thruout was such an endearing sight.Day Dreaming oh that was such a 'aankho ko thandak mile' aisa scene..the way they were constantly holding on to each otherEmbarrassed
His love for drinking is very famous naa,poor basti people they were just offering him small potLOLobviously his after-drinking incidents have not come out and reached Shiroli...or they wont be offerring him one single sipLOL
I just loved how nakku innocently asked -ye drink hai naa & the way sundari refused & then Dutta's naughty smile & asking her innocently for one sip.Oh,it was too much to handle.**Here i fainted **Blushingoye!! hum dono ek hi scene pe faint hue the...Confused...yeh kya ho raha hai...Dutta...bachhi and uski mummy ki jaan lega kyaTongueLOL
I found the whole dance sequence quite funny,yet there was earthiness & simplicity in that dance.How these simple people finds happiness in small things is such big lesson to learn.
I agree for the 1st time Dutta & Nakku looked & behaved like newly wedsWink,the way he was whispering & telling her to join the dance & himself enjoying & tapping fingers on the pot.It touched my heart to see them so happy & smiling.Cry ya the dance was good and people enjoying was also good...ofcourse I cannot say that because then it would be so droll...had to find some humour na....aur to kaha dhoondhooLOL
Nakku was beaming & the inner happiness had brought glow on her face & shine in her eyes.yup...I knew you would notice thatWink
Dutta's talk about not having eye-sight & the benifits of blindness was so heartfelt,but then its nothing new.As they say,when someone is drunk,he speaks from his heart & only truth.The pain on Nakku's face was so evident. ya brought the old memories of their first 10 feb, 2010 wala scene..only this once he was happy to be with Nakku and sad because of no eyesOuch
Yipee & same pinchPartyDancing,i had voted Nakku to bring flower in Shilpi's poll wala thread. again same pinchSleepyLOL
That was btw first gentle kiss from nakku to dutta,but the guy was sleeping like a child.ya...that was the first one from Nakku....and that is why i was crying when she did so...Dutta the kumbhkaran...aise mauke pe so raha thaAngryLOL
I don't have anything to say for Kala & BG scene,it wasSleepy
But,i couldn't control myself when that motu BG was asking if he can kill DuttaROFL
I am surprised why there was no reaction from Kala on Chaskar's deathConfused.May be she was to scared to reactLOLyup I thought it would be news for Kala....but na...she is Ms.know-it-all naLOL
Nakku is time & again fulfilling all the promises she made during their pheras.I have to agree with her thought here.Her promise to Dutta about not going in search for flower is small in comparison to the wedding vows,where she promised to be by his side in sickness & health.totally agree...when it comes to Dutta...Nakku wont be thinking anything else... she is such woman with one mission in her life and that mission is Happiness Dutta...Bappa ne kya chun ke soul mate banai hai Dutta ke liye...am so jealous...Bappa!!! Can I have someone like her, PlzzzzzTongue(although a male species okLOL)
Her mid-night flower search mission & the hurdles which she was facing was quite painful to watchCryI don't know whether u noticed or not,but thruout she was whispering something ,my guess is she was taking Bappa's name silently,asking for strengh.Na...didnot ...hence asked you what was I missingSmile...but she must be praying..bet it would be Hanuman Chalisa....if she knows that or it could be Bappa aarti....yup...it was quite painful to watch and i was like Bappa why does she have to give the test everytimeCry

Let's see ,how she manages to get the flower.oh woh hamari Tubelight vahini hai...she will bring the flower power..not to worryBig smile

As usual ur update was awsomely hilariousClapClapClapThank you ...humorous nahi likhti to boring ho jata naBig smile
Ur one-liners & ur trade mark line-can i have him pls.Wink made me laugh so hard,i fell from my bed.LOLI had forgotten that can I ...wala line..hence edited....oye tu gir gaiShocked...tile wiles to nahi tuti naLOL....sorry sorry,,,you ok na...warna jiju will kill me for thisBig smile

Thanks sweetyTongueoh it was my absolute pleasure yaara...
Lots of hugsHugHugHugto you tooHugHugHugHug

PoojaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219

captkirk Goldie
captkirk
captkirk

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, very entertaining. 

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by captkirk

Thanks for the update, very entertaining. 

hey Captkirk...thanks for the commentBig smile
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

Aow srush!!! May be agayi!!
Me missed u !!!
Will updte once u done with ur WU :D
Edited;
oye...me missed you too...it seems like after such a long time naEmbarrassed

Hi srush!!! Big smileI must confess I read the whole update last night it self and when I off it to sleep it was past 1.30amWink so  was bit too lazy to reply cos I was reading from my BB and its pain to type comments on that!!!Embarrassed Also if had done , then it would have been a v short 1!! I  hope u like my long version!! [hehehe]LOLLOL

Oye!!!  I looooooveee long commentsBig smile...and I know it is a pain to type from the phone...so it is good that you took your time to commentBig smile

Ya me too felt a bit Dostana is happening thereWinkLOL, and I did mentioned it on Wednesday EDT thread to some1's comment as to mahadev is the 1st person dutta gonna see after he get his eye sight back it seems soConfused even Bappa favours this Dostana I guess[hehehe]LOLLOL Dostana favoured by BappaShockedLOL

Azy,,,,kyaa zamaana aa gaya hai....ewwwwww...you think Mahadev ko dekhega Dutta sab se pehleShockedOuch....dont tell me that...had such high hopes for his eye sight..

Poor Baji has a competitorShocked and poor Nakku like u said as she has not enough women to claim n Dutta and now Men too !!!LOLLOLLOL

Baaji doesnot even know uske aage kitni badi line khadi ho gai haiLOL...Poor guy will be so sad...Nakku ka to kya hoga pata nahi...itni leeches hai Dutta ko chipakne ke liye...LOL

I didn't enjoy the dance scene much except for DN scene cos I didn't like thy idea of some ladies dancing in the background with their head covered!!! It was like eeewww!!!Dead

the dancing scene was almost hilarious...all dancing randomlyLOL

Then the tent sceneDay Dreaming *me dreaming*Day Dreaming wow such a lovely couple!! The part where he says he see her through is heart and she is not happy to see him dependent, not even from her, these 2 always put other person  before themselves So natural about this too!!Day Dreaming owww the eternal love story will be the death of meEmbarrassed

And I loved that small kiss naku gives to DDay Dreaming, she soooo loves him that she will risk her life just to see him happy!!Day Dreaming But I felt v bad for her, she had to get separated from him again and that kills her but she have to do this so she just give a last glance at him saying sorry/bye/will be back kind of look!!CryCry Poor girl gonna get kidnapped!!Cryya...felt so sad for Nakku...this was the first time she did any physical gesture showing her love and that was probably a sign of their separationCry

Will wait for today to c how D will react for this and she being kidnapped!!Ouch Although we have promo and pre cap I think real scene will differ !!Embarrassed

I dont think D will knwo of her kidnap today....right now he only knows that she has gone in the search of that jadibutti...so let us wait and watch...

Thank u for the v v lovely update!!!Big smileClapthanks yaaraBig smile

Missed ur so much!!Embarrassedme too missed you  and ever so lively commentsEmbarrassed

*muah*Hugmuah to you tooHugHug

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Suvi7884

haye Srushti, exam mein hyper nahi hona chahti, isiliye baad mein padoongi...I remember reading the update for that 'tu meri zindagi' sequence b4 a science exam..
...toh res!

No probs...first exams and then this...and Best of Luck for the examsBig smile
and then tell me what happened in that science examWink
thanks..edit kar liya...and usme yeh bhi likh diya ki kya hua tha exam meinLOL

-Srushti-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AzMishy

Aow srush!!! May be agayi!!
Me missed u !!!
Will updte once u done with ur WU :D
Edited;
oye...me missed you too...it seems like after such a long time naEmbarrassed hmmmmmEmbarrassed was waiting for ur  WU Wink

Hi srush!!! Big smileI must confess I read the whole update last night it self and when I off it to sleep it was past 1.30amWink so  was bit too lazy to reply cos I was reading from my BB and its pain to type comments on that!!!Embarrassed Also if had done , then it would have been a v short 1!! I  hope u like my long version!! [hehehe]LOLLOL

Oye!!!  I looooooveee long commentsBig smile...and I know it is a pain to type from the phone...so it is good that you took your time to commentBig smile thank u for liking my long commentsEmbarrassed

Ya me too felt a bit Dostana is happening thereWinkLOL, and I did mentioned it on Wednesday EDT thread to some1's comment as to mahadev is the 1st person dutta gonna see after he get his eye sight back it seems soConfused even Bappa favours this Dostana I guess[hehehe]LOLLOL Dostana favoured by BappaShockedLOL

Azy,,,,kyaa zamaana aa gaya hai....ewwwwww...you think Mahadev ko dekhega Dutta sab se pehleShockedOuch....dont tell me that...had such high hopes for his eye sight..mee too but it seems otherwise!!! how come he sees photos courtesy by Kala, and I don't want a battle between blind dutta and kalaConfusedShocked

Poor Baji has a competitorShocked and poor Nakku like u said as she has not enough women to claim n Dutta and now Men too !!!LOLLOLLOL

Baaji doesnot even know uske aage kitni badi line khadi ho gai haiLOL...Poor guy will be so sad...Nakku ka to kya hoga pata nahi...itni leeches hai Dutta ko chipakne ke liye...LOL

bajji gonna a get a shock of his life seen the long line waiting to take turns onDLOLLOL

I didn't enjoy the dance scene much except for DN scene cos I didn't like thy idea of some ladies dancing in the background with their head covered!!! It was like eeewww!!!Dead

the dancing scene was almost hilarious...all dancing randomlyLOL

Then the tent sceneDay Dreaming *me dreaming*Day Dreaming wow such a lovely couple!! The part where he says he see her through is heart and she is not happy to see him dependent, not even from her, these 2 always put other person  before themselves So natural about this too!!Day Dreaming owww the eternal love story will be the death of meEmbarrassed  ya mine tooEmbarrassed

And I loved that small kiss naku gives to DDay Dreaming, she soooo loves him that she will risk her life just to see him happy!!Day Dreaming But I felt v bad for her, she had to get separated from him again and that kills her but she have to do this so she just give a last glance at him saying sorry/bye/will be back kind of look!!CryCry Poor girl gonna get kidnapped!!Cryya...felt so sad for Nakku...this was the first time she did any physical gesture showing her love and that was probably a sign of their separationCry this too r in a way v unlucky, they stay more seperate than with them togetherCry

Will wait for today to c how D will react for this and she being kidnapped!!Ouch Although we have promo and pre cap I think real scene will differ !!Embarrassed

I dont think D will knwo of her kidnap today....right now he only knows that she has gone in the search of that jadibutti...so let us wait and watch...

Thank u for the v v lovely update!!!Big smileClapthanks yaaraBig smile

Missed ur so much!!Embarrassedme too missed you  and ever so lively commentsEmbarrassed me have no idea how lively it is but me will defo will comment in the future too *pakka wada**dutta style*LOLLOL

*muah*Hugmuah to you tooHugHug t

-Srushti-

Hearts.Flowers IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Srushti-

Go to top