Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-17 Mar,2011 Comp (Page 2)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

awesome update so farr..waiting for you  to  complete 
hey  yaar  tune toh ..bejan epi mein apne shubdoon se kitni jaan dal di re... Srushti Big smile  sorry  it was not a bejan epi any epi with Tasha in it , is heaven for me Day Dreaming

and kaan pakodfying ..me too was 1 of them finding the epi going at super speed  "head spinning " "ducking tomatoes"  getting scared but now iam reassured ..with one fight to go  and many more on it s way  ,  i tam hnking farr ahead i thnk ,, like after kala , then moore and then the name person ,who helped sup and ravi  to run from dutta /// we will see dutta fight his demons and proctect his family ...
coming back to  this epi .'quote ''...but we also saw that how complete, utter and unconditional love heals all the wounds, however deep they might be,,,and ofcourse, the week was largely a grand success because we saw a Duttaless Kurta and Kurtaless Dutta  '''TongueEmbarrassed
quote '' Tasha make an entrance with Nakku holding Dutta's arm but Dutta in a total show off mood today so he takes her hand in his and puts his other arm across her shoulder....It looked like he was showing off his proudest possession...then suddenly, hearing everyone announcing their arrival, he gets conscious and takes away his arm on her shoulders but at the same time catches her both the hands with his, as if cant stay away, but totally shy why and looking the other wayBlushing  
so cute those gestures are ,,truely  both have acted so well ,both portray the characters to the hilt Big smile mien dutta ke chote chote harqat per mar mitti re...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed he is shy too ..Big smile

balnce after you complete ...Wink

hey Raj...yaara completed...sorry for the late one ..but net horrible ...could not post the updated version somehow..Ouch
hahaha...Raaj my first comments in green are just for fun...and I know...your pm only gave me the idea for writing that ...dont take them seriously ...they are just ramblings...
First of all I am sorry my reply to your pm is pending..bt you know na..with this WU and office and the worse possible net...could not reply...will reply tomorrwo morningEmbarrassed
ya..Tasha epi and it is heaven for us....Tashaland the best heaven possibleEmbarrassed
oye!! hamara Dutta is too shy....par mood mein aata hai tab phultto besharam bhi ban jaata hai...Wink
thanks yaara....waiting for your rest of the commentsBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

**Badi der kar diya sanam aate aate**
yaad aaya kuch,yes i welcomed u in Anna's style.WinkWoh kya hai naa,jab se nakku ki kidnapping ka padha tabse Anna ki bahut yaad aa rahi thiROFL.
Baaki comments baad me karungiTongue

CryCryCrytune mujhe Anna ki yaad dila diCry...
Mujhe Anna chahiye *stomps her feet*

Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Azy-

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
awesome update Big smile always puts a smile on my face....

Nakku on her mission ...and totally agree with the trip and catch
he should be there ...but no chose to get drunk & sleep .... poor girl won't be graced with his presence lol

Thanks a lot for the update :-)

-Srushti-

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Brilliant update dear , loved so much reading it , u really love this show n my Dutta. Loved your description of Mahadev n his feelings for Dutta Wink Really cracked me up. DSP rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks.Clap

-Srushti-

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Shrusti!

Mahadev's Nagin dance!ROFLROFLROFLROFL I think he drank a lot of Mahadevji ki Prasad...He was jumping all over!LOL

Nakku kissing Dutta's forehead was so sweet. Day Dreaming But they are going to be separated again now! Now I will again start counting days for their reunion!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25sub_rosaPooja_219-Azy--Srushti-VasusenaRadheya

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg0628

awesome update Big smile always puts a smile on my face....

Nakku on her mission ...and totally agree with the trip and catch
he should be there ...but no chose to get drunk & sleep .... poor girl won't be graced with his presence lol

Thanks a lot for the update :-)

hey Dg....can I know your name plzzzEmbarrassed
Thanks yaara...am so happy it puts a smile on your face....it makes all the efforts worth itBig smile
Nakku is one woman with a mission....and Dutta and his daaruAngryLOL
what to say ....but so good to have you on this thread...plz keep in touchSmile

.iridescence.VasusenaRadheya

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Brilliant update dear , loved so much reading it , u really love this show n my Dutta. Loved your description of Mahadev n his feelings for Dutta Wink Really cracked me up. DSP rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks.Clap

ya,,, love this show and YOUR DuttaLOL
hi...can I know our name plzzz...Embarrassed
ya,,,the dostana gang is increasing at an alarming rateLOL
thanks yaara...for the comments....loved to have you on this thread...hope to see you more oftenBig smile

VasusenaRadheya

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystal29

Thanks for the update, Shrusti!

Mahadev's Nagin dance!ROFL I think he drank a lot of Mahadevji ki Prasad...He was jumping all over!LOL

Nakku kissing Dutta's forehead was so sweet. Day Dreaming But they are going to be separated again now! Now I will again start counting days for their reunion!

hey Crys...thanks yaara...Big smile
and Mahadev was so trying to entice Dutta...poor guy forgot that Dutta cannot see his enthusiastic movesWink...
I know again separationAngry....but this time it will be ala grand...I just hope that it is nakku, dutta sees first when he gets his eyesight backBig smile
ya...the countdown starts nowLOL...hope it doesnot reach in minus numbersLOL

Pooja_219-Azy-

Go to top