Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-17 Mar,2011 Comp - Page 3

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: droopy_asleep

What a ROFL update dear!
I was just laughing and laughing at your wonderful wit!
Fantastic read :)

hey Harshita...thanks yaara...
though you EDT crowd write way deep....would love to have you guys's precision and insight on each epi😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dg0628

nice meeting you too 😃
aaha but he did let go of the pot ...only to get another one 😆
it was cute I loved their expressions..... 😍

Take Care :-)

ya that is true😆
you too take care😊
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
haye Srushti, exam mein hyper nahi hona chahti, isiliye baad mein padoongi...I remember reading the update for that 'tu meri zindagi' sequence b4 a science exam..
Thanks for such a funny update, Srushti...
I almost feel sorry for Kala..but she needs a psychologist..
did u say ki Dutta half-winked at her..winked? aise wala wink?😉?😲..🤣That is f-ing hilarious, I had an image of a full naughty badmaash D isharoing to Naku hayyye..muh band rakh Suvi😆
But hayyehayehaye they were touching-wuching😳😳😳 googulgooo
Naku gayi flower lene...buddhu kahin ki, kuch preparation ke saath nahi gayi..pyaar ke chakkar mein akal kho di isne😆..like, she should have taken a bottle of water, at least?
Isn't neem ka juice good for teeth, btw?😆

Oh when I read the update for that epi, I went hyper, and the girl next to me asked me if I was alrgiht, and though I got high (est?) marks for the science exam...I was thinking about TaSha through most of it😆
Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Srushti-

ya,,, love this show and YOUR Dutta😆
hi...can I know our name plzzz...😳
ya,,,the dostana gang is increasing at an alarming rate😆
thanks yaara...for the comments....loved to have you on this thread...hope to see you more often😃

Awwwwwwwww , I can't believe this , u r such a wonderfully warm girl, I'm already feeling completely at home in this forum . I watch LTL from long time , but I never visited this forum much before , only once in a blue moon .  Dutta is my heart . He rules over my heart n Mishal too. Love the whole lot of ,em , Naku, Baji, Ayi, Kishore , Madhu .....every one .... Of course , u can know my name . My name's Gargi Mukherjee . But people call me Mac or Beth in this forum. Any thing else deary ? N, as for the comments , u deserve at least this for your detailed n heart felt description, nice sense of humor u've got , n I loved u too n of course I'll visit here more frequently.
AreYaar thumbnail
LMAO such a hilarious update, Srushti! Really enjoyed reading your comments especially about the beginning scenes in the basti.....LOLL.....ditto I also thought the same railgadi thing when DN were walking around the fire with Nakku holding on to his waist.....haha

MR was toooooooooo adorable as mischievous Dutta today.....truly rarely have we ever seen him this happy.....he was totally enjoying himself....."sirf ek ghoont" ka itna asar😆
notsorry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Srushti - As always beautifully done.  Have been busy and not able to come on the forum lately but a sincere thank you for always writing so beautifully even when the episode is just on par.  A few scenes worth watching.  Agree with your views on both Dutta expression of happiness and especially Naku's(Mahi's) expressions of hopelessness on her hubby's handicap. Hope the separation is not long as Mahi may be going away with Jay and we may find D choosing to go and save his mother and other family members first as someone else said in a thread about Kala's trump card on using this as a means of who D chooses to save first.  Thanks a milion again.  Aneesa
-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suvi7884

haye Srushti, exam mein hyper nahi hona chahti, isiliye baad mein padoongi...I remember reading the update for that 'tu meri zindagi' sequence b4 a science exam..

...toh res!

No probs...first exams and then this...and Best of Luck for the exams😃
and then tell me what happened in that science exam😉
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Srushti-

hey Raj...yaara completed...sorry for the late one ..but net horrible ...could not post the updated version somehow..
hahaha...Raaj my first comments in green are just for fun...and I know...your pm only gave me the idea for writing that ...dont take them seriously ...they are just ramblings...
First of all I am sorry my reply to your pm is pending..bt you know na..with this WU and office and the worse possible net...could not reply...will reply tomorrwo morning😳
ya..Tasha epi and it is heaven for us....Tashaland the best heaven possible😳
oye!! hamara Dutta is too shy....par mood mein aata hai tab phultto besharam bhi ban jaata hai...😉
thanks yaara....waiting for your rest of the comments😃

Thnx srushti , truly an awesome updat e, I enjoyed  reading your update more than  watching it   ,,,, like pooja  i too find your one liners hilarious   **can i have him pl😃😃 .**?
-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KavitaDR

Hi shrush, hey Kavi😃

Here I am to fulfil my obligations towards Madam Shrusti Thank you Madam Kavita😊 ...Such a lovely update does need our vote of appreciation your vote of appreciation means the world to me (that means me to me...me means World na😉😆)....Commiserations for getting the Phattu BGs.....Than you for being with me in this moment😭😆.. As you said, it was an OK episode with the dance being quite hilarious. My only consolation being to get my Sher-E-Gadha taking on that flirty Avatar. Kudos to MR for being able to portray his emotions just the way a blind man would do, touching, fumbling and giving those oh-so-sweet and cute, almost shy smiles whilst "looking" at his pyari Nakusha with his man ki ankhein.Oh,,Dutta was at his best....flirty, vulnerable, irresistible, and all whoosy whoosy....he looked like a child when he was walking around the pyre....so happy happy 😳

Yeh scene kuch lamba ho jata to we would have had both our lovebirds breaking into the famous "Teri Ankhon ke siva duniya mein rakha kya hain". I also loved to see my bewda Sher back...the classic Dutta is always at his best after having emptied the contents of a whole bottle. In this case it was the earthen matki and what do we say about the devilish glint that came in his eyes. I swear, even MV should find it hard to resist him. Hum sab itne door hoke bhi cant help swooning....jhalli vahinee ke to hosh nahin uray.....ho hi nahin sakta.
ya....the only person I love when he is drunk😆...MV has her own Dutta and so I guess making cow eyes for MR would be quite hazardous😆...and it is very difficult to fall for MR's eyes with the whole crew watching and saying action and MR himself making fun of MV ...and wearing all sweaty clothes and shooting for 12 hours I think they must be exhausted to do anything😆
I will stop here as I want to go to bed with those happy images of the shararati Dutta/MR....and not think about Nakusha's decision to set out for the surya drishti phool.....Apne aap se jo dushmani nibhane ki aadat jo hain Pradhani jee ko...Will someone please enlighten me as to the circumstances in which she is going to get kidnapped when she is going so deep in the jungle...Will your "phattu" BGs get lost and find her first before delivering the Kala's parcel to Dutta? I guess when it comes to Dutta, Nakku knows nothing else,,,,he reigns so supreme in her mind that there is no other thought😆
about the bhavishyavani...I have learnt to curb the predicting instincts since have started watching LTL😆....so as they say...let us wait and watch😃

Thank you Shrush for your wonderful update.
Thanks Kavi for commenting in such details....love it😃
Take care.
You too😃
Kavita😃

-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Awwwwwwwww , I can't believe this , u r such a wonderfully warm girl, I'm already feeling completely at home in this forum . I watch LTL from long time , but I never visited this forum much before , only once in a blue moon .  Dutta is my heart . He rules over my heart n Mishal too. Love the whole lot of ,em , Naku, Baji, Ayi, Kishore , Madhu .....every one .... Of course , u can know my name . My name's Gargi Mukherjee . But people call me Mac or Beth in this forum. Any thing else deary ? N, as for the comments , u deserve at least this for your detailed n heart felt description, nice sense of humor u've got , n I loved u too n of course I'll visit here more frequently.

Hey Gargi....😃...and thanks...(I hope I can call you Gargi, it is a nice name😃)
That is the best thing about this forum, and this is the thing which I have learnt from this forum, to have this wonderful warm friendly atmosphere so that everyone feels right at home😃...As a newbie also I was made feel so welcome....in fact when sometimes things get draggy or hopeless, I stick to LTL just because of this forum😃
Ya...the clan of LTL is super...and Dutta is the king of ltl forum's heart...
would be so happy if you visit regularly...would love to interact with you like this...
Thanks again yaara😃