Thendral

Update For Thursday - 17/03/11 (Page 4)

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
thanks for the awesome update shuba
I went to 1940's movie by reading saka saki convo LOL 
star of the epi can be given to deepa and the kovil iyer.... ya we the viwers also become fool by seeing the poo scene
deepa gave superb ideasClap in that idea i want charu to get nosecuts always
so thulasi will accept to withdraw the case as now she want to chase charu out of the house... but after that the consequence will be worts as the killer will target thulasi pls dont harm poor thulasi dir sir.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_MJanani20ThendralfanvjayamTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Thendralfan Senior Member
Thendralfan
Thendralfan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Thank you for the excellent hilarious update Shubba Smile

wow .. a good episode except for the boring buildup that Charu gave for releasing VR ..
I am not sure if police will just like that agree when TT say that the killer is not the actual killer.. Becoz the police has seen the killer trying to choke and kill T when they caught him.. And the anger with which T chased killer and caught him .. Those scenes were so real that if they say they are not sure, it is hard to believe.. 
Atleast TT has to say to N's dad that VR should not harm them anymore and just leave them to  live in peace.. I don't think VR will really change even after he is released from jail .. He will be still furious that N-L wedding happened ..Confused

Edited by Thendralfan - 18 March 2011 at 7:36am

ElystiaJanani20TheivaHema_MRanu.vjayamPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Thank you for your beautiful update Shubba Akka,
    After a long time I felt like commenting.Actually I really had nothing to say other than scolding that villi Charu so din wanna comment.Day before I was super pissed off seeing that flower for Charu,here director won,he successfully yemaathified us but this is not April naa? lol I was so relieved yesterday to see that Thendral would not go that cheap coz I started thinking whether Charu would really succeed in her plans,thank director and creative team that nothing like that would happen.

Wow Thulasi kannu finally decided to get into some action but wat I am dreading is what if that Charu or that GW says "do u feel burdened for us staying here in ur house?Are we disturbing ur privacy?",I dunno wat would this Thulasi.Our Thulasi is height is goodness or kindness or watever sth like that so she might say "oh no not really" and this charu would take advantage of that situation and will say that there might be big problem sth like that as my daddy is in jail so better we stay here atleast till my dad is out of jail.But that would not be a big reason na? coz Tamizh is all set to convince Thulasi to go against her complaint so obviously Thulasi finally after some initial protests would agree to him and would help him to get VR out of jail.Ok all I wanted to say is hope Charu won't find some good reason to shut our Thulasi and Thulasi should not give in that easily,she must give her back nicely,that would be really nice.

I am so excited to watch after a long time and I don't want to be disappointed,I want to see a new good bold possessive Thulasi

Ruby-86TheivaRanu.Janani20ThendralfanTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
@Oh dear Hema, enga ma pona nee? We really missed you so much. Lol....nethikku thaan akka kitta unna pathi nalla thittinen Tongue...but i knew you would come to comment on this epi coz i know how much you would want to see Thulasi vs. Charu...lol...

Don't worry...Thulasi will not be shut up by psycho. Charu had to come to T&T's house so that her true face could be shown to Thulasi. Now VR has to come out of jail and Charu has to go back to her house so that it would be a total disappointment to her...then only her psychoness would come out and her track could be moved so that they can end it. Don't think they may drag it for more than one month. Viewers are fed up and they already disappointed us with buildups during marriage epis. Thulasi has to win this time!

Edited by Gunz. - 18 March 2011 at 5:31am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanTheivaHema_MRanu.Ruby-86Janani20vjayamTTfanPearl.Arizes.KowsiNixkie

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Subba, OMG after so many days, I'm so happy that Deepa came up with the brilliant idea Clap. Thuls don't worry, Deepa irukke bayam yean. Thumbs Up

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20ThendralfanHema_MTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsi

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Actually Hema u reminded me of something. When Charu leaves house, doesn't mean GW will leave. Where will she go... to Puvi/Sudha's? ROFL I doubt it, that MIL has too much ego. She will likely stay in TA's house so that she can invite Charu over all the time to romance her! What would be funny is if GW starts to grow a soft corner for Thulasi after Nits/Lavs leave with Charu... Day Dreaming

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaHema_MTheivaJanani20Ruby-86vjayamTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsi

supree Goldie
supree
supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
What a Kalakkal update for a Kalakkal episode shubba!  Thank you!! Clap

Been watching on and off this Thenral lately, didn;t feel like saying any comments as everyone else here pretty much says (all the Scoldings I want to give & the Angry emoicons!!)  all I wanted to.Wink

But today I really felt like joining the crew as I really liked yesterday's episode! Smile  I really loved the Part 3, Deepa's advice to Thuls!! Great Deepa!  Star Star 
'Always Timely help comes from True friends'...  is Correct!! All the while they were chatting I was worried that this shameless couple GW & Charu might return back from Temple! Shocked, (yeah... they always keep the front doors open in all the serials... Don't know why though?!! Confused)  Anyhow, habbaaa.... that didn't happen, which is good.

Hated the Part 1, What kind of a lady the GW is?!Angry Angry  I too knew that Charu would ask for VR's release matter only.  But Aanna, oonna Kaiyai pidichikka vendiyathu, athu enna, konjcham kuda sense-e illama?!! chee.. Angry Angry

Friends, you won't believe, Yesterday in the 'Poo' matter, first I thought, Is God is also supporting this Villi's plan?!!! Shocked And then was thinking about, May be 2 pockets-um had the same flower (Ethanai padathila parthirkkom LOL)  But then usually it will be, planned by some one in the story. But here it was shown that they just walk-up to that priest and nothing was planned, decided... so I was going clueless...  Confused Confused  But in this episode, Director Soopaaraa....   reveal pannar, intha matter-a!!  Super,  Mr. K ! Clap

And in this episode, Thulsi throwing out all C's clothes away and quickly grabbing and crying with TA's shirt scene was really nicely done. Cry  Cry Cry  Good direction Mr. K. Very good acting by Shruthi too!  Clap Clap  All the pain she wanted to express were put out in that one scene...in 30 secs. Kudos Thendral Team!!

Also in Tuesday's episode I think, not sure.... Shruthi's acting when GW shows her all 32 teeth after hearing L & N's little romance before getting ready to go to temple was superb!!  Clap Clap She showed that 'Aruvaruppu' with that erichalana oru look to GW!  

Sorry friends, I know I went a bit overboard today!!  Embarrassed  Alright, let's hope to see some bold and brilliant steps from Thulsi to give nice nosecuts to this stupid Charu!  Eagarly waiting for today's update & episode! Big smile

Edited by supree - 18 March 2011 at 8:33am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_MRanu.Janani20vjayamTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkiemellisai

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update Shubba! It was a good thinking but I can also see how irritated you were about that "Saka - Saki".... 

Deepa gave a timely advice to Tulasi and now its on Tulasis hand to make use of that advice and chase away the unwanted group from her house without annoying TA.....

Very tough but I am awaiting to see Tulasi irritating Charu and GW ( actually its BW - Broker Women)... it will be a treat for viewers to see T and T romance infront of Charus eyes....
and watch Charus Stomach burning....Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivaHema_MPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Go to top