India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Update For Thursday - 17/03/11 (Page 2)

m_30996 Senior Member
m_30996
m_30996

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
this episode was so goood... see didnt i tell yuh guys to be patient... lol i still had mi hopes up for kumaran sir... os i kept watching those irrating episodes hoping for something goood to come upp... and now i know that this is going to get more inmteresting because thulasie this going to step her fooot in this battle now!!!

Go thulasieee!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamKowsi

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba akka for that awesome update! Big smile ROFL at ur dialogues!

FINALLY something good happening... I'm glad Thulasi chose the option that not just benefited her life by Nits/Lavs life as well... she still thinks about others lives when her own is suffering as well. But my favourite of Deepa's options is to separate the lovers GW and Charu! ROFL Please it would save us such pain!

@Noxeous... TA and Thuls need to dettol the whole house once Charu/GW is gone... starting from the bike to the kitchen LOL

@ Shubba Akka, Deepa's gutter words trainer is her dear mommy... she is not so innocent herself LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesRuby-86TheivaJanani20ThendralfanvjayamPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the superb update Shubba.

The director once again proved that God will not help people with bad intentions. Deepa understood the plans of Charu & GW without even staying in the house and watching those cracks & also was right about Nit staying jobless and eating with them with no shame. Even if it was Sudha in Thulasi's place and saw someone talking to her husband , she will come quickly in between her husband and other person & will pull his hand and say I need to say something important and take him to a place where he belongs to. If it was Sudha seeing her husband in the bike with another girl she would throw stones on the girl or just stop the bike and ask her husband to drop her who can take the auto. When one has got a husband why should she go in auto instead of going with her hubby.

I can't wait for next week episodes, hope they are worth to watch.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

siana_gkrishnandevJanani20TheivavjayamPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba akka for the gr8 Update!!! Love your comments!!!

Ivalo build up een Charu direct-ave een appa-va vezhila edukonum endru sollalam ella!!!

Oru mundravathu aal athukum oru ponnu unn kaiya pidicha nee reactions illamal irrupiya TA??!! Cha

Aamaa koyiluku vanthu TA kitta Kadavula vidda ungalathan nambi irrukureen endru Charu sollurale appo Kadavule eppidi avaa side irrupaarBig smile??

Finally God is on Thulasi side!!!! Abbah ippothaan uyir vantha mathiri irrukuthu!!! God is gr8 lol!!!

@ Shubba akka: GW ketta Charu plane-ayum kondu vaaruvaalAngry!!

Intha ponnu ippidi idea kodupaa endru yaar pa ethir paathatu summa kalakitta Deepa!!! Love u ChellamHug!!!!

Nalla ponnuga pa ivalo plan pannithu Tea kudika porangaLOL!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

siana_gJanani20TheivaArizes.Quelle-Belle

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shubba Akka for the superb update with awesome comments. I am happy that you got a nice episode to update for the tortures you had yesterday. Big smile

I am happy that the aappu session for Gutter and Charu has started with the temple scene itself. The irony of the temple scene with the flower was very good. When Gutter and Charu try to get appus to a poor kindhearted girl, there are people to give them aapus too. Charu's track was forshadowed with today's temple scene. 

Deepa was the star of today's episode like you Noxeous said and she was funny too. This episode shows Thulasi's character really well. She is innocent and scared of her MIL and even Charu. She does not know to help herself, but she is bold enough when she has to help others. Thulasi was true to her character today, i would not have liked it when she had agreed to Deepa's ideas of insulting Nitheesh and Lavanya and chasing out her MIL. The last idea of her true friend was good, never would have Thulasi came to this idea of being a goody goody to Charu when Deepa did not tell her. It was again shown how innocent she is when she asked Deepa if all that what she said would happen. She was asking it like a little kid. Big smile

But i think Thulasi won't act goody goody with the only plan of chasing out psycho. I think she might start acting goody goody, don' t think she can continue with it for a long time, at a point she will do it for Lavanya. If it is Charu who married off Lavanya to Nitheesh, it is gonna be Thulasi who is going to unit her with her in-laws. Hopefully Periyappa can forgive TA if Thulasi brings out his brother from jail and unites his son with his family. Confused

The way the story goes, i think Thulasi will be the first one to forgive Charu whereas TA might completely turn against her when he comes to know that she tortured his wife alot. I think it is Thulasi who can easily forgive and accept people if they change, will again try to convince her hubby to help to cure Charu. Then people won't even say that Thulasi forced him to marry without considering Charu's life. I don't think many would blame TA now when VR is out of jail. 

Edited by Theiva - 17 March 2011 at 2:38pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanRanu.Ruby-86Janani20vjayamArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsi

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
@theiva - u r right about TA...he wont forgive or even bother to look at charu's face if at all he comes to know abt her and u are right about thulsi too....she wd be the first to forgive her....we have seen that in the GW/lav case....but she insists him to forgive them too....but being first time he did....but when he comes to know that his mom s a co-partner of charu....he wont even call her as amma....like he said this lady has become worst than VEL and she is proving all his words he used for accusing his mom are coming true...

But now in VR case...TA himself is not confident about thulasi....he said he will try convincing....so charu has to shut her mouth before thulasi for time being...till VR s out....and it would be interesting when niteesh family is there .....
And we have to watch how GW is behaving to Thulasi then...
I m sure she wd favour VR ..but she has to openly let her feeling out about the humiliations she underwent...root cause being this incident.....atleast she need to tell this to TA again and of all no one even bothered to console the girl for that incident......thats the worst part......i really want her to pour out the entire thing before GW and lavanya.....they need to hear this from her....

Edited by shubba - 17 March 2011 at 3:10pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesrselviRuby-86TheivaJanani20ThendralfanRanu.vjayamPearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
@Shubba Akka:

Even if Thulasi tells Gutter and her daughter about the mental tortures she went through when TA was in hospital, it won't be of any use. Even TA was not able to understand her pain, the one who claims to be her soulmate. Lavanya heard it already from Thulasi, and her brother Puvi told asked the question in hospital, but still no changes in her. It would have only any effect if TA himself realises Thulasi's pain (Like Noxeous said, if she gets harmed either by Charu or the killer) and his mom's money-minded character and he should be the one who should be asking his mother and sister if they are happy with people who tried to kill him. He has to tell them, even Thulasi was ready to risk her life to punish the one who tried to kill her hubby, but his mom are sister are doing everything to release him and happy about the money. But i know our hero won't tell that. But it is really sad that almost all of us think or wish that Thulasi should be harmed so TA realises her value and her love for him. It would be pathetic if Kumaran chooses this way to show a hubby's love for his wife.

I would be happy if they show a bike scene with Thulasi hugging TA tightly and this has to be witnessed by Charu and GW because this TC bike scene shattered the poor girl and even made her not to finish the exam. Or a temple scene with hubby and wife would be even nicer.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesElystiaAnnaJayThendralfankuttyponnuJanani20Ruby-86vjayamPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

sand14 Goldie
sand14
sand14

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks akka for the detailed upd, with the sakha-sakhi skit.. super!! had a good laugh... LOLWink

I sooo knew Charu was gg to ask abt VR nu... TA's gonna talk abt this to Thuls, and she will agree thinkg that Lav will be accepted into the hse if VR is released, and so Charu will get out as well nu.. 

Wow, i didnt know temple priests do all this thillu mullu... hmmm but ivangalukku ithu thaan venum... ivlo aatam potangalaa... even God is playing with them... LOL

Wooo, the way the Deepa spoke made me laugh sooo madly.... she was sooo blunt and straight to the point... ClapClap Thuls, I hope you will be bolder henceforth.... Big smile

and akka, ithulendhu enna theridhu... GW pesinadhu ellame travelled all the way to Deepa's hse.... such that even Deepa spoke lyk that.... ROFL GW kooda irukra jenmaga thaan rombaaa nallavangala irukaanga... what to dooo... LOL

Edited by sandz. - 17 March 2011 at 5:44pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRanu.Janani20ThendralfanTheivaRuby-86vjayamArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsi

Go to top