Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What a Kalakkal update for a Kalakkal episode shubba!  Thank you!! πŸ‘

Been watching on and off this Thenral lately, didn;t feel like saying any comments as everyone else here pretty much says (all the Scoldings I want to give & the Angry emoicons!!)  all I wanted to.πŸ˜‰

But today I really felt like joining the crew as I really liked yesterday's episode! πŸ˜Š  I really loved the Part 3, Deepa's advice to Thuls!! Great Deepa!  ⭐️ β­οΈ 
'Always Timely help comes from True friends'...  is Correct!! All the while they were chatting I was worried that this shameless couple GW & Charu might return back from Temple! πŸ˜², (yeah... they always keep the front doors open in all the serials... Don't know why though?!! πŸ˜•)  Anyhow, habbaaa.... that didn't happen, which is good.

Hated the Part 1, What kind of a lady the GW is?!😑 πŸ˜‘  I too knew that Charu would ask for VR's release matter only.  But Aanna, oonna Kaiyai pidichikka vendiyathu, athu enna, konjcham kuda sense-e illama?!! chee.. 😑 πŸ˜‘

Friends, you won't believe, Yesterday in the 'Poo' matter, first I thought, Is God is also supporting this Villi's plan?!!! 😲 And then was thinking about, May be 2 pockets-um had the same flower (Ethanai padathila parthirkkom πŸ˜†)  But then usually it will be, planned by some one in the story. But here it was shown that they just walk-up to that priest and nothing was planned, decided... so I was going clueless...  πŸ˜• πŸ˜•  But in this episode, Director Soopaaraa....   reveal pannar, intha matter-a!!  Super,  Mr. K ! πŸ‘

And in this episode, Thulsi throwing out all C's clothes away and quickly grabbing and crying with TA's shirt scene was really nicely done. 😭  😭 πŸ˜­  Good direction Mr. K. Very good acting by Shruthi too!  πŸ‘ πŸ‘  All the pain she wanted to express were put out in that one scene...in 30 secs. Kudos Thendral Team!!

Also in Tuesday's episode I think, not sure.... Shruthi's acting when GW shows her all 32 teeth after hearing L & N's little romance before getting ready to go to temple was superb!!  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ She showed that 'Aruvaruppu' with that erichalana oru look to GW!  

Sorry friends, I know I went a bit overboard today!!  😳  Alright, let's hope to see some bold and brilliant steps from Thulsi to give nice nosecuts to this stupid Charu!  Eagarly waiting for today's update & episode! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by supree - 13 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Shubba! It was a good thinking but I can also see how irritated you were about that "Saka - Saki".... 

Deepa gave a timely advice to Tulasi and now its on Tulasis hand to make use of that advice and chase away the unwanted group from her house without annoying TA.....

Very tough but I am awaiting to see Tulasi irritating Charu and GW ( actually its BW - Broker Women)... it will be a treat for viewers to see T and T romance infront of Charus eyes....
and watch Charus Stomach burning....😊
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Shubba Akka for the wonderful Update!!πŸ‘ Awesome side comments and song!!πŸ˜†

Niceee Episode after a torture week!! Awww...Sooper nosecut!!!πŸ˜†

DeepaπŸ€—...U stole the show!!⭐️

Thulasiiii...Oru kalakku kalagunkaaa!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
along wid charu and GW even ta gg to see another face of thul and also ta always gets feared when thul show her angry face....it ll be so interesting