Update For Thursday - 17/03/11 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
In a way Charu has hit a self goal in the temple - once her father is released she cannot stay with TT and will have to leave with NL....
Thank you for the detailed update Shubba akka, Side comments were superb.πŸ‘.!! Comments with Sakha-Sakhi was really awesome..!!πŸ˜†

I guessed that Charu won't be telling about her marrying wish to TA, And how long they are going to prolong this Charu's matter..!! OMG..!! πŸ˜‘
Charu holding TA's hands was really so irritating..!!!😑

Deepa was the star of the episode⭐️.!! Chance e illa superb dialogs from Deepa..!! Yeah everyone should be having such a good and true friend in their lifeπŸ‘..!!  Thulasi's acting and boldness will be interesting to watch..!! Thulasi when she hugged TA's shirt was so emotional and romantic..😭.😳.!! Nice expressions from ShruthiπŸ‘..!! Superb acting by Deepa and Thulasi..!! β­οΈ
Edited by bhaghi - 13 years ago

I think friday episode is about TPS and bhuvana scenes becos that is the only scene they didn't show in the promo

ranuja, i loved yr cmnt abt washing the whole house with dettol from bike to kitchen (do not forget the stairs...)  same repeat of what the nurse at the hospital said. 

real new generation germs these.....
thanks for the awesome update shuba
I went to 1940's movie by reading saka saki convo πŸ˜† 
star of the epi can be given to deepa and the kovil iyer.... ya we the viwers also become fool by seeing the poo scene
deepa gave superb ideasπŸ‘ in that idea i want charu to get nosecuts always
so thulasi will accept to withdraw the case as now she want to chase charu out of the house... but after that the consequence will be worts as the killer will target thulasi pls dont harm poor thulasi dir sir.

Thank you for the excellent hilarious update Shubba πŸ˜Š

wow .. a good episode except for the boring buildup that Charu gave for releasing VR ..
I am not sure if police will just like that agree when TT say that the killer is not the actual killer.. Becoz the police has seen the killer trying to choke and kill T when they caught him.. And the anger with which T chased killer and caught him .. Those scenes were so real that if they say they are not sure, it is hard to believe.. 
Atleast TT has to say to N's dad that VR should not harm them anymore and just leave them to  live in peace.. I don't think VR will really change even after he is released from jail .. He will be still furious that N-L wedding happened ..πŸ˜•
Edited by Thendralfan - 13 years ago
Thank you for your beautiful update Shubba Akka,
    After a long time I felt like commenting.Actually I really had nothing to say other than scolding that villi Charu so din wanna comment.Day before I was super pissed off seeing that flower for Charu,here director won,he successfully yemaathified us but this is not April naa? lol I was so relieved yesterday to see that Thendral would not go that cheap coz I started thinking whether Charu would really succeed in her plans,thank director and creative team that nothing like that would happen.

Wow Thulasi kannu finally decided to get into some action but wat I am dreading is what if that Charu or that GW says "do u feel burdened for us staying here in ur house?Are we disturbing ur privacy?",I dunno wat would this Thulasi.Our Thulasi is height is goodness or kindness or watever sth like that so she might say "oh no not really" and this charu would take advantage of that situation and will say that there might be big problem sth like that as my daddy is in jail so better we stay here atleast till my dad is out of jail.But that would not be a big reason na? coz Tamizh is all set to convince Thulasi to go against her complaint so obviously Thulasi finally after some initial protests would agree to him and would help him to get VR out of jail.Ok all I wanted to say is hope Charu won't find some good reason to shut our Thulasi and Thulasi should not give in that easily,she must give her back nicely,that would be really nice.

I am so excited to watch after a long time and I don't want to be disappointed,I want to see a new good bold possessive Thulasi
@Oh dear Hema, enga ma pona nee? We really missed you so much. Lol....nethikku thaan akka kitta unna pathi nalla thittinen πŸ˜›...but i knew you would come to comment on this epi coz i know how much you would want to see Thulasi vs. Charu...lol...

Don't worry...Thulasi will not be shut up by psycho. Charu had to come to T&T's house so that her true face could be shown to Thulasi. Now VR has to come out of jail and Charu has to go back to her house so that it would be a total disappointment to her...then only her psychoness would come out and her track could be moved so that they can end it. Don't think they may drag it for more than one month. Viewers are fed up and they already disappointed us with buildups during marriage epis. Thulasi has to win this time!Edited by Gunz. - 13 years ago
Thanks Subba, OMG after so many days, I'm so happy that Deepa came up with the brilliant idea πŸ‘. Thuls don't worry, Deepa irukke bayam yean. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Actually Hema u reminded me of something. When Charu leaves house, doesn't mean GW will leave. Where will she go... to Puvi/Sudha's? 🀣 I doubt it, that MIL has too much ego. She will likely stay in TA's house so that she can invite Charu over all the time to romance her! What would be funny is if GW starts to grow a soft corner for Thulasi after Nits/Lavs leave with Charu... 😍