Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Foolish Naku!! (Page 4)

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

Isn't that the beauty of this show, rather this character? She is an uneducated, overly superstitious person who has proven time and again that she will go to any lengths to protect her love. She does not have any grand schemes, never stops to think...just goes ahead with something because her heart tells her so. Her decisions are often foolish, but who isn't foolish in love. More than anything, it's just love. Honest to god love. Maybe it's just me, but i love this character, who inspite of being a woman who silently endures pain, is one of the loveliest, most honest characters ever. Much more refreshing than the empowered set on tv, i tell ya.

ClapClapClap Agree on every line! Embarrassed x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcysub_rosaivy_11

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Originally posted by tintiny

Yes everything is indeed fair in love and war and love is indeed blind but when there is a blind person depended on you, is it not your duty to act more responsibly???  Creative licence does not mean you show impractical and foolish storylines...Naku indeed has gathered information I agree but then when the bastiwalas does not venture themselves,  in the darkness of the night, she takes one fire torch and goes wearing a rubber sandal???

Many of you may know I write stories,  if get stuck I ponder ponder and ponder till I am satisfied with myself, mind you I do not write professionally and yes I do have people whom I can ring and discuss my point...the satisfaction of writing something innovative and thought provoking is immense...I know these creatives do get paid for their job but if a job is well done I am sure you can sit back and say....'yes I have done it'!!

@ Bold: But as a wife she feels it is her responsibility to bring Dutta's eyesight back, give him that last bit of happiness that he is craving. despite him not showing this craving. Yes it's impractical, but when ever has Naku really been practical? Was she practical when she hid the truth about the soot, was she practical when she put herself at death's door twice- when it comes to Dutta practicality flies out of the window, for Naku. Everything just revolves around Dutta and her love for him. Would it have been practical to show her just sitting there, happily dancing with the basti log? Like f_raaz explained, I would have found it weird if she HADN'T gone and got the flower, because that's not Naku. She had to take the last option available, because no one else was willing to go. Like in today's episode it showed how worried Sundari got as Mahadev left. How could Naku have sat there enjoying Dutta's company knowing that he is physically dependant on her. She doesn't like seeing him in that state- how could she possibly sit there knowing a solution to this problem was out there? Even with the risk, Naku would be content knowing that she at least TRIED! I find her reasons totally justified. In terms of what we've been shown in LTL in the past, they've stayed true to her character. She's always been impractical in her actions, from the moment she fell in love with Dutta.

And especially in Indian shows, it's best to overlook creative liberties.  

That is the point I want to make my friend all along, I am never doubting Naku's love for Dutta...she has given enough proof of it as I said but why should I not demand a logical show from the Indian creatives???  Yes I know we indians have a lot of bad reputation regarding maintaining of time, last moment rushing of things, at the end making everything up no matter how we do it but then it is time we changed!!  It is time we do not put up with these kind of bloopers errors etc....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug-bharti-

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Isn't that the beauty of this show, rather this character? She is an uneducated, overly superstitious person who has proven time and again that she will go to any lengths to protect her love. She does not have any grand schemes, never stops to think...just goes ahead with something because her heart tells her so. Her decisions are often foolish, but who isn't foolish in love. More than anything, it's just love. Honest to god love. Maybe it's just me, but i love this character, who inspite of being a woman who silently endures pain, is one of the loveliest, most honest characters ever. Much more refreshing than the empowered set on tv, i tell ya.

Lizzy, I never doubted her love for Dutta, her pure love and many of us act with our heart then with our brain many a times but believe me my friend when you are in trouble or your partner is ( I am talking from experience) you suddenly become more responsible, think of consequences what you normally may not have thought....as a character Dutta has changed, he now realises the importance of Naku in his life....it is also time Naku to change..to become more responsible...and let me put it once again, Naku is a fictional character, she will behave the way the creatives want her to behave...I am not upset with Naku but with the creatives, I never had any objection for her going to find the flower but the way it was portrayed could have been better !!

Edited by tintiny - 18 March 2011 at 10:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksWanderbug-bharti-

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Yes everything is indeed fair in love and war and love is indeed blind but when there is a blind person depended on you, is it not your duty to act more responsibly???  Creative licence does not mean you show impractical and foolish storylines...Naku indeed has gathered information I agree but then when the bastiwalas does not venture themselves,  in the darkness of the night, she takes one fire torch and goes wearing a rubber sandal???

Many of you may know I write stories,  if get stuck I ponder ponder and ponder till I am satisfied with myself, mind you I do not write professionally and yes I do have people whom I can ring and discuss my point...the satisfaction of writing something innovative and thought provoking is immense...I know these creatives do get paid for their job but if a job is well done I am sure you can sit back and say....'yes I have done it'!!

I totally agree with u tinytiny .

These are my views on flower mission by naku .

In Dutta'e life are Eyes important or Naku ?

I am not satisfying with the point of Naku going to get the flowers alone .

I agree that her love is  some thing else  on  whole other level and unlike seema she does not like to see her husband dependant on some one including herself .   She  strongly wants to  see her husband  to be strong with fighting spirit .  For that she knows that he needs eyes . 

Just  think in the Dutta point of view  of course he lost his eyes . Because of that he is in pain  and he expresses his emotions of losing sight before her  some times .  with out eyes  i agree that he may be sad to some extent . He may not fulfill his responsibilities  and in helpless condition.  He has to dependant on some others , and may not powerful as before . But atleast he is having life now . But with out Naku what dutta would be ?

Dutta as a Don in previous episodes he was very strong  and he was able to attack his enemies at any time with all his strength  and he is having nice family and  lot of wealth . was he happy at that time ?

At that time he may be  physically strong  but mentally he was very weak . First of all he is not having interest on his own life . He was  ready to die at any time .  Almost like he happily  welcomes death at any time  He was so desperate with his life at that time .

But after ankusha 's entry into his life she changed himself in and out . She removed Negativity and depression from his life . Because of her only he again interested in his own life also  . She makes him feel the happiness and sweetness in life . She made him understand about the true love .

previuosly he was not able to believe any person . He was suspecting all in the world .  He was seeing the world only on one side all in negative aspects  all bad , dhokas  . But naku made him seeing the other side of the coin positivity belief, true love  ,  self less love and many more good things in life .

what i want to say is Dutta needs more strongly Naku by his side always not eyes or any thing .  In Dutta's life Naku is more important than any other damn thing .
Even though if eyes returns  can  dutta will be happy with out naku  ? 

Iam not saying that Naku should be there with her husband  for getting his love enjoying his company and romance all that  .

many times he said that naku is his strength . Naku is the motive force for his life . Naku is his life in one word . Even though he becomes strong physically he goes back to his original version again in no time  with out Naku.

In practical what naku did now ? she went alone . Is she confident that she can return with flower ?  If she is confident that she can return with flower its  well and good  . But is she ? 

May be Bappa will lead her and she returns to her husband later at one stage  .

But if we keep aside  Bappa and spiritual powers

she is not even 1 % confident . She herself is saying that in the process of getting the flower even though she dies its ok for her .  So  if she dies for suppose what happens ? Dutta won't get eye sight  more over he will lose  his loving wife . Dutta  strongly  needs her wife (Naku )  at this moment of life . She is not simply his wife she is his life , jann in all aspects . So by this decision she is taking this much happiness also from dutta and  leaving him lonely in this world ?   

Ok in practical Naku is selfless she is not possessive like any other  woman  . she always tinks about her husband only . But one thing did she think of ever  How can Dutta be happy with out her ?
How can Dutta be well with out her . How he will be the best with out her .

Did she know all his happiness and jaan lies with in her . why she always thinking on her side " Saab, aapka pyaar milgaya...pann main aapko mere sahare chalta nahi dekh sakti." even though i die i will get u flower like this .

Poor dutta  through out his life Now only  he is happy  . He said her clearly that Because of Naku's presence only he is smiling  and he is happy to some extent . He is enjoying life .  He laughs heartfully . But now  she is making life more miserable for Dutta  again .

As a wife finally  she wants him to see happy right ?  But if she leaves him like this  even though eyes returns will he be  happy  ?

I agree that she is having guts , She is a selfless lover , her love is pure and on high level . But by this decision she made him unhappy only .

Edited by ziks - 19 March 2011 at 10:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Very well written Ziks...Clap I never doubted Naku's love for Dutta, her feeling responsible for him but yes it is time to set your priorities right is all I want to say!

Edited by tintiny - 19 March 2011 at 9:52am

ziks

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Very well written Ziks...Clap I never doubted Naku's love for Dutta, her feeling responsible for him but yes it is time to set your priorities right is all I want to say!

Thank u . I have the same opinion like u  .

I  totally agree with u tinitiny   we never ever doubt   love of Naku or dutta  .

For me its such a foolish act  in this situation particularly it can not be called as love  or sacrifice or any thing . Its lack of understanding  that's it .

Dutta  very well  knows that she is immature  and told her not  to go also she can't think of all this and she can't realise the fact that how much he loves her and how  much  is he in need of her .

The thing that bothers me much is why Naku  is not understanding how much she is important for her saab than any thing else in the world . Damn it wealth, power or family  members or what ever may be .

He  told many times but she is not at all thinking in that way .

Always she wants to keep her saab happy . I agree . 

But ever she knows  what her saab  desires and  how  he will be   happy  at this stage ? 

Her saab wants naku naku first and later all . First naku is his priority than himself  also . Did she know that /  How can she keeps her saab happy with out her ?

She has to be mature . She is just a kid doing all things for her saab  running here nad there for her saab .  I think She still thinks herself as a servant to him .  

She is not thinking as a wife . May be she  had not come to that level .  In her prospective she still is not feeling like  his .wife  . She is in servant  layer only .  May be that 's y  she is not reacting positively  to Dutta many times passion times .

I wonder how one can convince of naku going alone like that leaving her poor blind husband alone  with out understanding current situation and with out  realising that how much she is important for Dutta to live .

This is not acceptable in any way . If she loves her husband and if she knows what her husband really craving for she won't do such  things in a silly manner .

Is that called  love ? I wonder .

I am not  convinced   on  this point ..  This is just foolishness  of  cv's .

Wanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Lizzy, I never doubted her love for Dutta, her pure love and many of us act with our heart then with our brain many a times but believe me my friend when you are in trouble or your partner is ( I am talking from experience) you suddenly become more responsible, think of consequences what you normally may not have thought....as a character Dutta has changed, he now realises the importance of Naku in his life....it is also time Naku to change..to become more responsible...and let me put it once again, Naku is a fictional character, she will behave the way the creatives want her to behave...I am not upset with Naku but with the creatives, I never had any objection for her going to find the flower but the way it was portrayed could have been better !!

@ bold: Thats what we are talking about....we love fictional characters of this show they will behave the way writers and creatives and directors want them to behave...i am sure even at some scenes even better acting and camera angles could be used...if a shot was re-shot a few more times we might get even better acting by mahi and MR...because there is no end to improvement...but i find that for sometime the technical team is just getting over with the whole thing dolling out random 20mins of this show....i am not saying anything about Nakkusha or her love for her saab..I know that she loves him and will go to any length to bring back his eyesight...but the whole thing of nakkusha getting those flowers could have been handled so much better....

Love and all the flowery things that can be sprouted about the emotion kept aside...there is something called professional improvement...why can't indian television improve the quality of the shows it caters to its audience? if we don't give honest feedback then how will they improve? Its all for the betterment of the show...it not against the fictional character naku or Mahi as actress..

Again, i would say jayati..i feel the name of the topic gives out bad vibes and hence many are thinking that we are attacking apni koyal turned kareena...whereas here we are talking about the mistakes and lapses of the creatives.

Fishfish

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Ziks, very well written, I don't call it selfless love as there is nothing selfless about it except for foolishness!!

The creatives have contradicted themselves in many ways...first of all Naku is not a rich man's spoilt daughter...she has faced the hard realisties of life from very young age, inspite of that she has kept her innocence which was heartening to see ...and her trying to protect Dutta from his sister Kalavati too...she had the guts to face Kala alone...it may have been act of immaturity or impulse keeping Naku's character in mind but then life teaches you a hard lesson, she has seen to want extend a sister like Kala can go... Inspite of all these things Naku has not matured, when will she ?

ziks

Go to top