India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Foolish Naku!! (Page 3)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Well.. if the CVs were hellbent on sending nakusha getting the flower...then they could have atleast shown in that chopping jaributti scene taht all the women folk including sunderi ji..have light stomachs and that they all gossip out all details about the flower its ituation etc..throw in some old stories of how the few ppl who have ventured there have came back biiten by large mosquitoes and infected with lice..*shilpi ponders*..ok that won't be fatal enough...fine they can say they came back with broken bones and fought lions and snakes and blah blah..and then they could have shown this..this thing would have taken the same screen time as the other that was shown..but this would have made more sense in current situations...and tintiny would not have started the topic in first place...

Right Tintiny...!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12FishfishPooja_219-Azy--Srushti-

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
but dear

i think that is love and in love person is blinf dumb deaf etc

as our nakku love her saab and can't see her in pain so it's natural and already known that she will go to find that flower and afterall dutta's repeatedly saying about eyesight lose makes her to do all that
and she can do and she does all that for him now and before

everything is fair in love and war .nakku's love is out of this world sorry planet so
all that is i wanted for long time and i knew it will happen as no one is going there for dutta

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
In the promo for 18th march, one of the men and also mahadev's wife tell Dutta that Naku was inquiring about the flower. She may have gathered information from the other bastiwalas and her love for Dutta has made Naku take this step. ....Creative license .. what say Smile
Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Yes everything is indeed fair in love and war and love is indeed blind but when there is a blind person depended on you, is it not your duty to act more responsibly???  Creative licence does not mean you show impractical and foolish storylines...Naku indeed has gathered information I agree but then when the bastiwalas does not venture themselves,  in the darkness of the night, she takes one fire torch and goes wearing a rubber sandal???

Many of you may know I write stories,  if get stuck I ponder ponder and ponder till I am satisfied with myself, mind you I do not write professionally and yes I do have people whom I can ring and discuss my point...the satisfaction of writing something innovative and thought provoking is immense...I know these creatives do get paid for their job but if a job is well done I am sure you can sit back and say....'yes I have done it'!!

Edited by tintiny - 18 March 2011 at 8:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug-bharti-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Tintiny,

I here totally agree to you...love makes people do impossible things...nakkusha love for her saab is not the point here...nor is this a test to prove her love...if this particular part was handled a little more logically it would not have been so unbelievable...when they had ways to make it more realistic they should have tried it....i know thsi would be a dead topic now as we will bask in the happiness of Dutta getting his eyesight back now on the weekend...but i was disappointed a bit with the acquisition of the flower part....on the whole the complete stuff seems too cheesy even for indian television.

I love the show too....i love Dutta more nakku less...i agree that's because i can't relate to her on some points...but it still stays that together dutta-nakkusha is my fav couple...so its not favoritism but simple complaint from a perfectionist writer's soul...

Fishfish-bharti-

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Shilpi as you said this topic is redundant  now and I agree with you too Naku does not need to prove her love for her saab...she has given enough proof of it already and her love for him would have been no less if she did not go to fetch the flowers in the darkness of the night...for me her love for him would have been to be next to him and not be irresponsible....but then that is besides the point also...

Yes I love Dutta more than Naku...for two reasons...one MR is a terrific actor, our liking for Dutta has increased because of his portrayal...I think he is definitely the best of the lot in LTL at the moment and the other is like you I cannot connect with Nakusha, as a woman she is in a different league altogether is all I will say for the moment!!

Wanderbug-bharti-

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Yes everything is indeed fair in love and war and love is indeed blind but when there is a blind person depended on you, is it not your duty to act more responsibly???  Creative licence does not mean you show impractical and foolish storylines...Naku indeed has gathered information I agree but then when the bastiwalas does not venture themselves,  in the darkness of the night, she takes one fire torch and goes wearing a rubber sandal???

Many of you may know I write stories,  if get stuck I ponder ponder and ponder till I am satisfied with myself, mind you I do not write professionally and yes I do have people whom I can ring and discuss my point...the satisfaction of writing something innovative and thought provoking is immense...I know these creatives do get paid for their job but if a job is well done I am sure you can sit back and say....'yes I have done it'!!

@ Bold: But as a wife she feels it is her responsibility to bring Dutta's eyesight back, give him that last bit of happiness that he is craving. despite him not showing this craving. Yes it's impractical, but when ever has Naku really been practical? Was she practical when she hid the truth about the soot, was she practical when she put herself at death's door twice- when it comes to Dutta practicality flies out of the window, for Naku. Everything just revolves around Dutta and her love for him. Would it have been practical to show her just sitting there, happily dancing with the basti log? Like f_raaz explained, I would have found it weird if she HADN'T gone and got the flower, because that's not Naku. She had to take the last option available, because no one else was willing to go. Like in today's episode it showed how worried Sundari got as Mahadev left. How could Naku have sat there enjoying Dutta's company knowing that he is physically dependant on her. She doesn't like seeing him in that state- how could she possibly sit there knowing a solution to this problem was out there? Even with the risk, Naku would be content knowing that she at least TRIED! I find her reasons totally justified. In terms of what we've been shown in LTL in the past, they've stayed true to her character. She's always been impractical in her actions, from the moment she fell in love with Dutta.

And especially in Indian shows, it's best to overlook creative liberties.  

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 18 March 2011 at 2:06pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksCrystal29sub_rosaivy_11rpmenon

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Isn't that the beauty of this show, rather this character? She is an uneducated, overly superstitious person who has proven time and again that she will go to any lengths to protect her love. She does not have any grand schemes, never stops to think...just goes ahead with something because her heart tells her so. Her decisions are often foolish, but who isn't foolish in love. More than anything, it's just love. Honest to god love. Maybe it's just me, but i love this character, who inspite of being a woman who silently endures pain, is one of the loveliest, most honest characters ever. Much more refreshing than the empowered set on tv, i tell ya.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430komal_w25Crystal29sub_rosaivy_11rpmenonPyari_Zahra

Go to top