India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Foolish Naku!! (Page 2)

LTLFan IF-Stunnerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Your title should be "Foolish CVs" not foolish nakku for showing such impossible thing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FishfishWanderbugPooja_219-bharti--Srushti-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Originally posted by shilpita87

well...i have a question though *Shilpi hesitatingly raises her hand in LTL class *..does nakku know where the flower is as this jungle is so deep that there are jungli jaanwar and how it looks..i mean did sundari ji tell her that whether that flower grows on shrub.climber or tree...did she tell her in what colors they are available and if they come in single shoot or bunches..etc..I mean i would hate to see her go trekking all the way in night with that mashaal and then tripping and going in darkness..tearing up another of her borrowed saris and ending up bringing a wild shoe-flower or worse a bunch of wild daises thinking this must be it...i mean that would be such a waste...*sad disappointed muh*

This is a fictional show Shilpi!! She's going to get that flower, despite not knowing how it looks like ROFL x

yeah i know...yaar..but i was rooting for taanaji and rangs and bhola going there and getting the flower like three musketeers...*Sad muh* aahh..well..there's still hope that she gets kidnapped and the three musketeers go and get the flowers...*wink wink*...those bastiwallas are supposed to be vanar sena in LTL ramayan..and then after JMM2 they are all supposed to work under Baaji as new useful BGs..*nodding with approval* ....see CVs again i am writing ur script....i need to stop doing this.

KavitaDRmnx12Pooja_219Fishfish-Srushti-

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

yeah i know...yaar..but i was rooting for taanaji and rangs and bhola going there and getting the flower like three musketeers...*Sad muh* aahh..well..there's still hope that she gets kidnapped and the three musketeers go and get the flowers...*wink wink*...those bastiwallas are supposed to be vanar sena in LTL ramayan..and then after JMM2 they are all supposed to work under Baaji as new useful BGs..*nodding with approval* ....see CVs again i am writing ur script....i need to stop doing this.

So was I!! LOL But I guess we have to accept it and move on. I for one am pleased on the fact that Dutta will get his eyesight back through Naku's efforts! Big smile She will be the one to bring his sight back Day Dreaming Even though she'll get kidnapped afterwards LOL x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 17 March 2011 at 12:48pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnipbtghoshmnx12FishfishPooja_219-Azy-ivy_11HumaGPrinsesse.Suvi-Srushti-VasusenaRadheyaAreYaar

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
personally,I think Dutta knew all along that Nakku is capable of acquiring this flower for his cure, thats why when the subject was approached by Mahadev, Dutta immediately took an oath from Nakku that she would not do any thing of that sort. Dutta knew that Nakku inspite of all her simplicity and plainess has the gut of a lioness, and is a tough woman who is not fearful of taking risks ,especially when they are about him. I feel that he knows that the face of the flower or where it is would not stop Nakku as she is always purpose driven.
For when she is  weak she is strong, so the story shows ,we have seen it and Dutta has always seen it ,more so now!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnipbtghoshmnx12Pooja_219-bharti--Srushti-VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

It's more REALISTIC than unrealistic in my opinion.

Mahadev and the basti log, they're humans too- humans instinctively protect themselves and do not like putting themselves in danger like that- they have families. That's realistic and you can relate to it.

Naku loves Dutta so much that she would go to the ends of the earth to make him happy, to get his eyesight back. She knows this is the one thing he needs the most- and if that means putting herself at risk, she will do it, no questions asked. For her Dutta has always been above her own life. Naku was restless- she would not have been able to get a minute's rest knowing that a cure for Dutta is out there somewhere.

I find it lovely and very realistic. And I totally understand why she's done it.

In love, it's very easy and justified to become foolish. x
 Beautifully written.

AbhiAnimnx12Pyari_Zahra-Srushti-Hamlet53

f_raaz Groupbie
f_raaz
f_raaz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Nakku going for the flower is expected and totally understandable. If she didn't it would have contradicted with her character. In reality I would have done the same, and Nakku's love for Dutta has always been a sacrifice which will continue, and I love it actually. Just think that the viewers should have known that she knows exactly where the flower is and what it looks like, cus it almost looks like a blooper with her going on around the jungle knowing where she is going.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnipbtghoshmnx12sub_rosaFishfishPyari_Zahra-bharti-

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Firstly I wrote Foolish Naku as Naku is a fictional character....I am disappointed with that character and naturally with creatives as they make that character...but then I don't want to get into controversy of bashing the creatives....

Secondly I never said Naku does not have the right  or should not  go for the flower but as Shilpi said does she know how the flower looks like, I only also object to it as she is Dutta's eyes, Dutta needs her more than ever now, even she goes for the flower to an area where trained people don't venture she should know if something happens to her, Dutta will be totaly blind...she is a woman, she must know how to be sentimental and convince the basti walas and why should we take the bastiwalas as a bunch of ungrateful people??

Thirdly I know this is a fictional show and Naku will return unscathed with the right flower but in the name of fiction if they show that Dutta now settles down in moon with his loved ones, how cool is that....????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug-bharti--Azy-smile.sara

notsorry Senior Member
notsorry
notsorry

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
@tintiny - I don't post much but here I will support you and shilpita87. The CVs should not go so far into the unbelievable task(fantasy aspect , we all know this is a fictional story) of N going for the flower, even Mahadev emphasized how difficult this is.  This story for many months had some realistic tone to it and I for one viewed the story with some of the realism towards everyday life but some of us saw the storyline took a downward turn for whatever reasons towards the last quater of 2010.  I can see from the response posts that many don't agree who say N will do anything for D and will put her life ahead of his and I am quite aware of that but this is really too much unrealism.   I am sure the CVs could have come up with a better solution to getting the flower and D's eyesight back without adding this kind of entertainment.  Aneesa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish-bharti-smile.sara

Go to top