Foolish Naku!! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tintiny

Lizzy, I never doubted her love for Dutta, her pure love and many of us act with our heart then with our brain many a times but believe me my friend when you are in trouble or your partner is ( I am talking from experience) you suddenly become more responsible, think of consequences what you normally may not have thought....as a character Dutta has changed, he now realises the importance of Naku in his life....it is also time Naku to change..to become more responsible...and let me put it once again, Naku is a fictional character, she will behave the way the creatives want her to behave...I am not upset with Naku but with the creatives, I never had any objection for her going to find the flower but the way it was portrayed could have been better !!

@ bold: Thats what we are talking about....we love fictional characters of this show they will behave the way writers and creatives and directors want them to behave...i am sure even at some scenes even better acting and camera angles could be used...if a shot was re-shot a few more times we might get even better acting by mahi and MR...because there is no end to improvement...but i find that for sometime the technical team is just getting over with the whole thing dolling out random 20mins of this show....i am not saying anything about Nakkusha or her love for her saab..I know that she loves him and will go to any length to bring back his eyesight...but the whole thing of nakkusha getting those flowers could have been handled so much better....

Love and all the flowery things that can be sprouted about the emotion kept aside...there is something called professional improvement...why can't indian television improve the quality of the shows it caters to its audience? if we don't give honest feedback then how will they improve? Its all for the betterment of the show...it not against the fictional character naku or Mahi as actress..

Again, i would say jayati..i feel the name of the topic gives out bad vibes and hence many are thinking that we are attacking apni koyal turned kareena...whereas here we are talking about the mistakes and lapses of the creatives.

Ziks, very well written, I don't call it selfless love as there is nothing selfless about it except for foolishness!!

The creatives have contradicted themselves in many ways...first of all Naku is not a rich man's spoilt daughter...she has faced the hard realisties of life from very young age, inspite of that she has kept her innocence which was heartening to see ...and her trying to protect Dutta from his sister Kalavati too...she had the guts to face Kala alone...it may have been act of immaturity or impulse keeping Naku's character in mind but then life teaches you a hard lesson, she has seen to want extend a sister like Kala can go... Inspite of all these things Naku has not matured, when will she ?
Tintiny: Hmmm.....I guess the creatives kind of answered your query about the lack of logic being used in terms of HOW Naku was going to recognise the flower. Her act to go alone is typical Naku, not surprising there at all. I kind of am used to her choosing to pursue her stubborness and desire to achieve something for her Saab. I thought the whole scene, where by she says herself,  I didn't ask even ask about the flowers etc was nicely done to convey that in her junoon to help Dutta, she didn't ask about the description- I'm sure even Naku must have been feeling a little when she realised 😆 But the whole apsect of taking all those flowers in the hope that one of them will be the right one was really darn cute! I have no problem whatsoever with how her trip to obtain those flowers was carried out- nothing out of the ordinary, totally in sync with her character and then there was an answer to your query provided. I'm not even an avid indian soap watcher, so find LTL just fine in terms of portraying the characters. Naku has matured I think, she has grasped how to 'think' as a gangster's wife and she has fulfilled every responsibility towards Dutta. Forgetting all that, it's fiction, so you got to just take a few things here and there with gritted teeth and move on. Yeh sab chalta rehta ha! 😆 Now had she not done that, we wouldn't have been anticipating Dutta coming to the rescue of his wife and family now! Makes it ok to accept!
Edited by neets_ltl - 13 years ago
Don't know if Nakku is foolish or not. But it did not look that foolish on screen. It was played out convincingly. 

She put herself in danger and did something that is impossible in reality. If she had not gone there, then she would not have been kidnapped. Maybe moving the story this way does make it an interesting watch than any other flow in the story. More drama and intensity. LTL will not leave any opportunity to glorify the characters of  Nakku, Dutta and Kala. ðŸ˜† And Nakku is their favorite.

Jokes apart, As a love story that borders on fantasy, Nakku going to get the flower is the right way to go. I think she did not plan it out. It was the spur of the moment decision for her after she heard Dutta talk that night. So she did not wait to get anyone's help and just walked out with the little information she had gathered from Mahadev and Sundari about the flower. It is implied that she knew where to go. She has the habit of doing such things. So it did not look foolish to me. It is just Nakku. I can't relate to her as a woman too. I will never do anything like that dangerous ever. But I do admire her character. She is like the perfect lover/wife types for a person like Dutta. She has the courage and the love to do that. So as a fictional character, what she did is not that foolish in the story of LTL.😊

I have said what I wanted to say, I have nothing more to add except that I stand by what I have said in my various posts in this thread...I am not ready to accept 'chalta hai attitude of the creatives', Naku is a fictional character and I feel life teaches you hard way and Naku should have got the flower little more responsibly (as I was never against Naku getting the flowers for Dutta)...I am sorry I am yet to see Friday's episode so I do not know what they have shown...this post was made after thursday episode.  Love Tin

Edited by tintiny - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shilpita87

@ bold: Thats what we are talking about....we love fictional characters of this show they will behave the way writers and creatives and directors want them to behave...i am sure even at some scenes even better acting and camera angles could be used...if a shot was re-shot a few more times we might get even better acting by mahi and MR...because there is no end to improvement...but i find that for sometime the technical team is just getting over with the whole thing dolling out random 20mins of this show....i am not saying anything about Nakkusha or her love for her saab..I know that she loves him and will go to any length to bring back his eyesight...but the whole thing of nakkusha getting those flowers could have been handled so much better....

Love and all the flowery things that can be sprouted about the emotion kept aside...there is something called professional improvement...why can't indian television improve the quality of the shows it caters to its audience? if we don't give honest feedback then how will they improve? Its all for the betterment of the show...it not against the fictional character naku or Mahi as actress..

Again, i would say jayati..i feel the name of the topic gives out bad vibes and hence many are thinking that we are attacking apni koyal turned kareena...whereas here we are talking about the mistakes and lapses of the creatives.

Sorry Shilpi somehow I missed this reply of yours...yes I agree with you, we want improvement in the quality of the show....and I understand the title of the topic is somewhat misleading but I started the first line by bashing the creatives...I will be frank I used such a title to draw attention because I wanted to indulge in constructive critisism...if the creatives by chance stop by and see how we feel about the show....
Edited by tintiny - 13 years ago