Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shilpita87

yeah i know...yaar..but i was rooting for taanaji and rangs and bhola going there and getting the flower like three musketeers...*Sad muh* aahh..well..there's still hope that she gets kidnapped and the three musketeers go and get the flowers...*wink wink*...those bastiwallas are supposed to be vanar sena in LTL ramayan..and then after JMM2 they are all supposed to work under Baaji as new useful BGs..*nodding with approval* ....see CVs again i am writing ur script....i need to stop doing this.

So was I!! 😆 But I guess we have to accept it and move on. I for one am pleased on the fact that Dutta will get his eyesight back through Naku's efforts! 😃 She will be the one to bring his sight back 😍 Even though she'll get kidnapped afterwards 😆 x
Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
personally,I think Dutta knew all along that Nakku is capable of acquiring this flower for his cure, thats why when the subject was approached by Mahadev, Dutta immediately took an oath from Nakku that she would not do any thing of that sort. Dutta knew that Nakku inspite of all her simplicity and plainess has the gut of a lioness, and is a tough woman who is not fearful of taking risks ,especially when they are about him. I feel that he knows that the face of the flower or where it is would not stop Nakku as she is always purpose driven.
For when she is  weak she is strong, so the story shows ,we have seen it and Dutta has always seen it ,more so now!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

It's more REALISTIC than unrealistic in my opinion.

Mahadev and the basti log, they're humans too- humans instinctively protect themselves and do not like putting themselves in danger like that- they have families. That's realistic and you can relate to it.

Naku loves Dutta so much that she would go to the ends of the earth to make him happy, to get his eyesight back. She knows this is the one thing he needs the most- and if that means putting herself at risk, she will do it, no questions asked. For her Dutta has always been above her own life. Naku was restless- she would not have been able to get a minute's rest knowing that a cure for Dutta is out there somewhere.

I find it lovely and very realistic. And I totally understand why she's done it.

In love, it's very easy and justified to become foolish. x

Beautifully written.
f_raaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nakku going for the flower is expected and totally understandable. If she didn't it would have contradicted with her character. In reality I would have done the same, and Nakku's love for Dutta has always been a sacrifice which will continue, and I love it actually. Just think that the viewers should have known that she knows exactly where the flower is and what it looks like, cus it almost looks like a blooper with her going on around the jungle knowing where she is going.
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Firstly I wrote Foolish Naku as Naku is a fictional character....I am disappointed with that character and naturally with creatives as they make that character...but then I don't want to get into controversy of bashing the creatives....

Secondly I never said Naku does not have the right  or should not  go for the flower but as Shilpi said does she know how the flower looks like, I only also object to it as she is Dutta's eyes, Dutta needs her more than ever now, even she goes for the flower to an area where trained people don't venture she should know if something happens to her, Dutta will be totaly blind...she is a woman, she must know how to be sentimental and convince the basti walas and why should we take the bastiwalas as a bunch of ungrateful people??

Thirdly I know this is a fictional show and Naku will return unscathed with the right flower but in the name of fiction if they show that Dutta now settles down in moon with his loved ones, how cool is that....????
notsorry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@tintiny - I don't post much but here I will support you and shilpita87. The CVs should not go so far into the unbelievable task(fantasy aspect , we all know this is a fictional story) of N going for the flower, even Mahadev emphasized how difficult this is.  This story for many months had some realistic tone to it and I for one viewed the story with some of the realism towards everyday life but some of us saw the storyline took a downward turn for whatever reasons towards the last quater of 2010.  I can see from the response posts that many don't agree who say N will do anything for D and will put her life ahead of his and I am quite aware of that but this is really too much unrealism.   I am sure the CVs could have come up with a better solution to getting the flower and D's eyesight back without adding this kind of entertainment.  Aneesa
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well.. if the CVs were hellbent on sending nakusha getting the flower...then they could have atleast shown in that chopping jaributti scene taht all the women folk including sunderi ji..have light stomachs and that they all gossip out all details about the flower its ituation etc..throw in some old stories of how the few ppl who have ventured there have came back biiten by large mosquitoes and infected with lice..*shilpi ponders*..ok that won't be fatal enough...fine they can say they came back with broken bones and fought lions and snakes and blah blah..and then they could have shown this..this thing would have taken the same screen time as the other that was shown..but this would have made more sense in current situations...and tintiny would not have started the topic in first place...

Right Tintiny...!!!
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
but dear

i think that is love and in love person is blinf dumb deaf etc

as our nakku love her saab and can't see her in pain so it's natural and already known that she will go to find that flower and afterall dutta's repeatedly saying about eyesight lose makes her to do all that
and she can do and she does all that for him now and before

everything is fair in love and war .nakku's love is out of this world sorry planet so
all that is i wanted for long time and i knew it will happen as no one is going there for dutta

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In the promo for 18th march, one of the men and also mahadev's wife tell Dutta that Naku was inquiring about the flower. She may have gathered information from the other bastiwalas and her love for Dutta has made Naku take this step. ....Creative license .. what say 😊
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes everything is indeed fair in love and war and love is indeed blind but when there is a blind person depended on you, is it not your duty to act more responsibly???  Creative licence does not mean you show impractical and foolish storylines...Naku indeed has gathered information I agree but then when the bastiwalas does not venture themselves,  in the darkness of the night, she takes one fire torch and goes wearing a rubber sandal???

Many of you may know I write stories,  if get stuck I ponder ponder and ponder till I am satisfied with myself, mind you I do not write professionally and yes I do have people whom I can ring and discuss my point...the satisfaction of writing something innovative and thought provoking is immense...I know these creatives do get paid for their job but if a job is well done I am sure you can sit back and say....'yes I have done it'!!
Edited by tintiny - 13 years ago