Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What kind of person do we fans think Geet is? (Page 3)

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

I am not saying Geet is wrong.

If she forgives Dev then it should have some reason like When she let dev live in KM was cause she was thankful to him 4 saving her husband. 

My problem is with Maneet's separation. They have already suffered a lot. Their last separation was awful. don't want them to suffer it. Maan is very stubborn & his anger consumes his good side. Last time he lost it & don't want to see anything like that again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
there are certain crimes that cannot be forgiven just like that.  There has to be some repercussions or penance for that.  
Do you think that every person who murders or rapes a woman, should be forgiven. If a bride is burnt, should that person be forgiven?

so why is dev's sin forgivable to the extent that he should be allowed to live normally with maan and geet.

for once i totally support maan in his stance
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Amruta babes,  good post.

Gosh girl,  we waited for a passionate and wholsesome sequence of G&M, and what are we being informed through the articleLOL.  CVs sure know how to grip the tension and ride it with eyes wide open and heart racing quicker !!LOL

My points are added without an iota of judgemental attitude and after objective observation.

Let us start with Dev as he is the cause of a lot of speculation with regard to his good versus evil nature and then to the more sensitive issue of forgiveness (as the article reads).

Dev:  For the crimes he committed, he has to be punished and I always believe the power of constitutional law without any corrupt underdealings, has to be invoked.  No better person than Maan who is very poweful and influential, to deliver this one act.

No to continue on your topic.  Dev is shown to be a repentant man who is doing his best to come to terms with the reality of the situation he is now in.   He knows the facts of having committed so many vicious deeds and the karmic factor of these actions.  He truly repented and cried out that Bro and Geet are suffering his misdeeds.  He tried to give advise to reconcile Geet to the agony she is going through.  Here I believe repentence is strong in his heart as we see that Abhinav as Dev was doing just that earlier.  At least this is what the CVs would want us to believe.  He deserves to be judged according to his actions and the process of repentence is life long.  And the ensuing difficulties in people understanding him is the karmic effect of his actions.  No peace from external sources.  He has to find that peace within himself.  No acceptance in a jiffy.  He has to cope with it and make patience his virtue.  Its a fight of his self to the end, a non-violent battle.  His only problem is that he can be swayed either way, and needs strong people in his life to influence him.  He has a habit of looking for shortcuts, and tires of the long and good path easily (as we have seen him do as Abhinav in early episodes).

Geet has every right to allow her process of thought in the matter.  In order that she be free of her own agony of the loss, she needs to clear herself of everything thats catching spider webs in her memory. Inorder to be free of pain, she has to stop giving pain to others.  This is wisdom at its best.  Foremost its Maan who needs to be given that strength to cope with his pain and her thoughts and she has to allow him through her understanding of the baby she has lost, to express his pain also.  She knows both of them are agonizing.  Otherwise why would she say that she is sorry that she gave up the baby that papa loved so much (on hospital bed).  Maan knew that he had to be  there if the baby was to be protected, and he always did just that.  Geeto needs to realize this very truth.  He accepted her with her past and she has to live this in her heart to the end.  She is not to be bound by this but she has to accept this reality.  She has to give an ear to Maans wisdom.

If at all, as the article says, she forgives Dev, this has to be dealt with in fullness by dialoguing with Maan first or even immediately after.  Just as Maan has internalized his pain and is allowing his wisdom to be spoken to her, she also has to dialogue and express her thoughts to him.  He may have stored away the baby things, but he learnt her pain and expressed it later to console her, first by dialogue and then by letter.

Maan understands forgiveness, otherwise he wouldnt ask it for himself from Geet.  Maan is a ideal personality.  An ideal husband, an ideal lover, an ideal grandson and a very ideal bro who has allowed his objectivity of the situation to deal with Dev.  He may find it difficult to forgive Dev but has done so because Dadima has requested.  He sees a far fetched wisdom in it.  I see Maan full of this character of praiseworthy ideals by which he lives.  He wants to share how best to overcome the darkness in their lives. 

His only problem lies in the fact that personal life cannot be made a business.  In accumulating prime opportunities in his way, he allows himself to exult in grabbing these opport.  He gives no time to the opponent or opposing forces to thrive.  This cannot be applied in life.  Waqt and time needs to be applied for healing in life.  Time to live the moments, memories is of prime imp. in healing the scars of life.  He has to allow that time.  He cannot apply to Geet his methods.  Maan has long learnt to store the past, hang it up, and move on.  He has not learnt to live the pain, and gradually make them strengths within.  He abhors anything that has given him a bad flavor in life.

EACH OF THESE PROTAGONISTS HAVE LESSONS TO LEARN. 

AMRUTA, I ENDORSE EVERYTHING YOU SAY.  I ENDORSE THAT GEET'S FORGIVENESS IS TO LIBERATE HER, SO THAT SHE IS NO MORE A SLAVE TO HER OLD BAD THOUGHTS WHICH INCLUDE DEV.  SHE FREES HERSELF IN CUTTING OFF THE UMBLICAL CHORD OF AN UNFORGIVING ACT BY FORGIVING.

YES AMRUTA, I ALSO AGREE THAT DEV, REQUIRES THAT FORGIVENESS, AS HE REPENTS.

THESE ARE FACTS OF LIFE BUT THE CVS COULD TRANSIT FROM THESE ISSUES AND BECOME VERY FICTIONAL.  SO OUR IDEAS ARE LIFES WISDOM BUT THE CVS ARE DEALING WITH FAN FICTION AND FAN MINDS.

Cheers Amruta.  Loved your post.

Edited by lovetheserial - 17 March 2011 at 8:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefillezaaratq

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
I am totally agree with you, yes i also wanna see Geet bigger hearted, but i somehow not agree with this forgiveness...Yes if someone is repenting for his deed, we can give a chance, but what he did it was paap...He did in all sense, and i seriously don't expect Geet to forgive him....My feelings anyways.....Still i wanna see that what situation make her to forgive this Dev-il.......

About MU, i am still waiting to see and my comment is reserved till than.....

Like your post, but somehow forgiving Dev by Geet, can't digesting, even i believe to forgive, and not keep the grudges, but don't know i feels what Geet have gone through, but if she wanna forgive it's her choice, what i can say......

Muniza

mechantefille

tablina Senior Member
tablina
tablina

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

amrutha .......... i will wait for the track before i put my views .......... me not going to jump into conclusions ...........all i can say is I know cv's will not dissappoint us ..........if they are showing us some thing thy know what they are doing & they will not kill their own show ...........

regarding forgetting & forgiving ............me still thinking ...............

some times it's gud to dump ur past & live ur present & think about the future .......  so if geet does that I don't mind it ..........coz her present & future is maan ......... so she can dump devil & forget about the past ....
& live in her present & think abt her future ......

this is some positive post it gives me some hopes

dewdropred

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

me read in chetan bagats -two states 
a man was climbing the hill with some luggage on his head and was finding it too difficult to climb. he got the suggestion to put down the burden and continue his journey he did it and found his manzil . moral is leading life with burden will always give u more pain then the sinner if u unburden urself it becomes easy for u to move on .
forgiving dev -yes or no solely geets decision but i don't want maneet to suffer due to his sins 

Wow Sanjhu...such a lovely example.
Nicely done, babe.
mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evasumi

Well sooner the root of bitterness goes sooner would the healing start.

So Maan and Geet needs to get on with their life with each other.   Because of Dadima Dev's present is going to be around them as he is Khurana and part of Khurana Khandan.   So the sooner they take him out from the equation sooner they would only Maan and Geet without Geet's any connection to the past..  the only link was baby and now with that gone there is nothing of past in Geet's life.

yes, that does make a ton of sense. ...not easy, but it does make sense.

Go to top