India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

QUESTIONS ! (Page 4)

pinkwine Newbie
pinkwine
pinkwine

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
What happened to suguna and shyam????D'oh Are they alive at all with their two children and that evil tausa and etc ..... I think Shyam could take a significant role Jagat ko Jagya banane ke liye...And what about nandu??????He is now a 10 years old boy I guessStar..then what about his marriage??? Dadisa is not thinking of taking another bindni to home???HeartHeartHeart...Sumitra Bhairon Gehena and his husband how come they be so young fresh and same looking for (5+5) 10 years at a stretch?????Shocked Raaz kyan hai bhai??? No signs of aging???? Thumbs UpAnd where's anandi's mom and dad???? She is not going to meet them???? She is not even sharing her disaster with them??? I don't find any logic....AngryAngryAngry
Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalazanu rulz

PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkwine

What happened to suguna and shyam????D'oh Are they alive at all with their two children and that evil tausa and etc ..... I think Shyam could take a significant role Jagat ko Jagya banane ke liye...And what about nandu??????He is now a 10 years old boy I guessStar..then what about his marriage??? Dadisa is not thinking of taking another bindni to home???HeartHeartHeart...Sumitra Bhairon Gehena and his husband how come they be so young fresh and same looking for (5+5) 10 years at a stretch?????Shocked Raaz kyan hai bhai??? No signs of aging???? Thumbs UpAnd where's anandi's mom and dad???? She is not going to meet them???? She is not even sharing her disaster with them??? I don't find any logic....AngryAngryAngry
Angry

suguna and shyam are changed........new people are going to play in that role and their entry will take when jagya come back to his home.........taussa went to his home town to see his business...........nandu will shown in the same day when jagya come back home i think so and his marraiage won'nt be their becoz their r many people who r aganest child marriage at home so i don'nt think so that c.v will show any kind of child marraige in the show........and of Sumitra Bhairon Gehena age, sub kuch chalta hai t.v par this is just simple thing yar, some time c.v will show dead people alive also LOL eshka  Raaz toh c.v ko  pushdna paragaLOL.............

Edited by nirma1 - 20 March 2011 at 5:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalazanu rulz

pinkwine Newbie
pinkwine
pinkwine

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
At least will try for nandu's marriage....then again a lot of drama will take place and gehena dadisa fight will start again....we can at least watch something different from Jagauri Romance and Anandi suffering...may be suguna's son and daughter will also be married.....at least dadisa will try....then there will be some fun in Anandi's life...use parna to nahi...to fir shadi ki taiari karna to aati i hogi...
preni Newbie
preni
preni

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
does gauri know that Jagat is none other than Jagdish to whom she was married when young?Or is she trying to give back to Jagya's family for her child hood incidents?
PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preni

does gauri know that Jagat is none other than Jagdish to whom she was married when young?Or is she trying to give back to Jagya's family for her child hood incidents?

i don't think gauri knows about jagat.........also c.v have not given any hints to viewer about it ....lets see what happens in furtherSmile
anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
oh man,bheendni howser was the best...and of course the infamous bullet track at the end of which urs truely stopped watching the show..too much for my medically oriented brain to take in at a time..
otherwise,all the questions asked are so basic,one wonders HOW much for granted can the creatives take the audience..we still lap up these ridiculous shows coz we are emotionally attached to thm,in spite of the fact tht our fav characters (read anandi,jagya,bhairon) have been reduced to caricatures of their former selves..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathghotalazpjyo

Go to top