Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Love so strong it will live forever long (Page 2)

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
U hav said it all Ari....
Dis epi stands out for d sheer emotions tat we feel from Arjuhi...wat more can b said....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-

indianamerican Senior Member
indianamerican
indianamerican

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Great post. I think this was needed to make their love more stronger. The more pain they will go through , the stringer their love will be at the end. Now the love story will start::)  You read my mind!

-TeekhiMishti-

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
bohot analysis ho gaya ari.. will come bak n edit.. abhi ke liye..will only say

Kitani Mohabbat Hai!!!! Hug

and as promised.. i found time.. in the middle of the nite!!Wacko
iss episode ke baare me jitna kaho kam tha!!.. i deffo agree we have said bye to tom N jerry.. matlab.. i wont say we have said our final gudbye..coz once the MUs go away n the families accept..the ending will be with these two back in tom n jerry mode but this time in love, n accepting it all..just like the promos at the start of teh season.. well atleast thats how i perceive it!! 

abhi ke liye..am luving the intense curve that this story has taken.. arohi's long awaited redemption!! n arjun finally getting his due.. kitne pappad bele the isne arohi ke piche!! D'ohnow arohi is in his position n has to woo him!! tough task..!! but she will do it coz we all know.. arohi n only arohi can do this job..coz she was the only one who was even able to get into this sadu monster's heart!! she melted it once, she'll do it again!! Wink

n it makes no sense to ask whoz love is greater.. coz if u ask them..even they wudnt know.. Mohabbat kis pal shuru hui? kyun hui? kitani hui? yeh sab puchne ki nahi, bas mehsoos karne ki baat hai..aur woh bhi sirf unkeliye, jinki yeh kahani hai Wink n am sure if u put them to the task..they will out do each other in proving "Kitani Mohabbat Hai"

n coming to ur title n theme of the post.. love so strong, it will live forever long.. ur post said it all.. just the fact that their love achieved marriage, a milestone in itself, n then stood the tests of a marriage filled with interfering families n neurotic friends n evil incarnates, ridiculous sacrifices from both (arjun-raj, arohi-dhondz).. and it did better.. all the interferences brought them closer!!! n gave their proud hearts reasons to hide behind n stick together!! it is definitely meant to be eternal!! Clap

Edited by aksh4IF - 19 March 2011 at 11:38pm

-TeekhiMishti-

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
It was a really beautiful episode. arjun confessed so honestly...and arohi...she confessed through her eyes and expressions. :)
i also loved kailash kher's song in the background..

-TeekhiMishti-

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

perfect episode perfect topic u have said everything cant say any more cos no words can describe this episode.al credit goes to karan & kritika for the life they put in their performance and cv 's did a great job.

i will never forget this episode.

-TeekhiMishti-

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Nice post ari, loved reading it. 

love so strong that could  never keep them apart. :)
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Thats true...Lovely post...Truly touching Golden Epi..Dialoges were so nice plus Arohi(Kritika)'s dialoge dilevery ..She added all the pain The scene needed to make it more effective...A conflic of wife Plus deep in love Girl and a Loyal Friend....Anyone could feel sad after watching everytime going on Arohi crying like this..The Love is strongest so as Destiny power of Arjuhi.....It will never let these to seperate...Destined Couple..Embarrassed

KMH-NASHA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index