India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Love so strong it will live forever long

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Arjun ki mohabbat uski baton mein thi toh arohi ki mohabbat uske khamosh ansuon mein thi...kuch bhi kar lena mohabbatiens par yeh mat puchna ki kiski mohabbat zyada thi...kyunki aaj bhale hi dono ka mohabbat jatane ka tareeka ikdum opposite raha ho par aag dono taraf barabar ki lagi thi...pyaar dono taraf se barabar tha...

It was one of the most beautiful episodes...todays date will be written in golden words in kmh's history...lemme write a few dialogues of todays...

"Meine dad se keh diya hai ke mein aaj ke baad aisa koi kaam nahi karoonga jisse meri jaan ko koi khatra ho...mene dad se keh diya hai ke mujhe marne se dar lagta hai...janti ho mene dad se aisa kyun kaha ke mujhe marne se dar lag raha hai?mein aisa kuch nahi karna chahta jisse mein tumse dur ho jaun...kyunki jo kuch bhi ho jaye mein tumse dur nahi hona chahta"

"Kuch kehne ki zarurat nahi hai...mujhe pata hai ke tum dhondu se pyaar nahi karti kyunki tum mujhse pyaar karti ho"

"i love u arjun...itna pyaar jitna mene kiseese nahi kiya...bas 6 din ruk jao arjun"

The episode was marvelous...it was a diamond in between all the golden episodes...every dialogue was touching...i just wrote down two...because i loved these dialogues to the core...i loved how arjun shared his feelings and emotions with arohi, i loved how finally he could see past his jealousy and understand the love in her heart...kmh truely is the definition of love...and today it thought us that love is based on understanding and trust...today the way arjun understood arohi was beautiful the way he trusted her was splendid...the spoken dialogues were amazing the unspoken ones were even better...cause when love is so strong it isnt dependant on words...their eyes,their body language their actions expressed it all...and the last part was just tooooooo amazing...loved it to the core...without any words both could sense each others pain....and we could sense their love...aisehi episodes ko dekhk toh hum puchte reh jate hai k hayeeeeee "kitani mohabbat hai"...

Inki mohabbat ko dekhk dil ko bhi lagta hai ke when love is so strong it will survive even after everything goes wrong...all i wish is they love each other like this forever long...

So after this it is safe to say adios tom and jerry and welcome back kitani mohabbat hai...u surely are back with a bang...

Well effect of todays episode couldnt stop my ranting...if u are able to make sense of it do share u're views too...

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

k_sally.86Taha474sramyakhadija-kmhsezonida8724Kudi_NextDoor-anzaeram-khalida4uchandarani1-sia-peachpiezachKMH-NASHA..anshita..--Pooja--PraniiroshaniD-SweetGirl-kavyasamAnkitaKaranaksh4IF.vrshn.garima22Anjalii...xXxSiddhi_-dark.horse-wida

kkkk1212 Senior Member
kkkk1212
kkkk1212

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
nice post.. they surely are back wid a bang!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-

Kudi_NextDoor Senior Member
Kudi_NextDoor
Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Woww, Beautifully written! You've stated what I saw! Truely, todays episode is a golden onw, in Kitani's history!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garima22-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Thank you for liking it...couldnt help myself from writing this...super loved the epiBlushing
..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
very nice post ari....really yar 2day's epi ws fab awesome fantastic....jitna bolo kam padega...n yes welcome back kitani mohabbat hai.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zachgarima22-TeekhiMishti-

nida8724 Senior Member
nida8724
nida8724

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
very nice post plus very grt topic of this Smile

-TeekhiMishti-

khalida4u Senior Member
khalida4u
khalida4u

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
love love loooved ur post..........u have poured down my feelings in this post..........yes loooved today's epi...yaar don't have any words to describe the epi....in short it was just dreamy,out of this world........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram--TeekhiMishti-

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
beautiful post Ari, soo true :D

-TeekhiMishti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index