India-Forums

i don't think that mithunda should use veto power (Page 2)

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

Karan and Carling are a nice jodi.
I'm sure they will make it the finals (=

You mean they HAVE to. You know how Zee TV likes to keep things "fair". LOL

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Prithvi-Vivek are stronger than Karan-carling. Out of all the couples remaining in the show, I think Karan-Carling and Sourav-Vivek are the weakest at present. Although Karan is a great dancer, their jodi is weak coz Carling doesn't dance her heart out. It almost seems like someone is forcing her to dance Confused I am glad she is improving these days. Nevertheless it is time for either them or Sourav-Vivek to go.Unhappy 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joyce_k

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PimpJuice

Both of them are such sweeties, i feel like a monster saying that they deserve to be out LOL But seriously, as Rajaa mentioned .. they are overhyped! And rarely does Dada ever give critical comments, but he always seems to tell Carling it's time to step it up. When he doesn't have anything good to say, something is wrong :P

Wow you agree with me..yayyyyyyyLOL
schewle Newbie
schewle
schewle

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
You are right. He should not have used the Veto for K&C. She is a poor dancer of all right now. They should have gone. Carling shouldn't get a free tkt.

I am just surprised that P&V come in the bottom slots. They really dance in this show rather than jumping from floors or doing too many lifts. I don't get it.

Falon is expression less.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mansimran

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index