India-Forums

i don't think that mithunda should use veto power

gop94 Senior Member
gop94
gop94

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
i don't think dada should use veto for karan- carling. i'm pretty sure karan-carling got eliminated, they don't deserve to be in this DID- DOUBLES..they never get any grand salute... i'm bored with his extension, i know he have really gud extension, but sorry i'm kinda bored with this........the veto power should be for amit-falon, they are the best and my fav jodi...privthi and vivek are way better than karan-carling.....i think at some point it's rajeev sir's fault tooo... cuz his chroegrapy is not smart...rajeev sir is great,but his chreographhy doesn't work.....so, i think karan-carling should be out next week....if u r agree with me than thumbs up....Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VinikhatriPrud123ThatOneGuy

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I agree Karan-Carling should go next week but they wont as they need to show the importance of Dada's veto power.So unfortunately a better jodi will get eliminated
RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
agreed..so one of those over-hyped jodis can get out..
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Karan and Carling are a nice jodi.
I'm sure they will make it the finals (=

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TerenceKiToli12Noor_Ul_Ainjoyce_kOrientalDancer-Aaliyah-

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
They are alright :-/  
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Karan n Carling did very well on Friday. But on saturday the Choreography was not done by Rajeev.
Watching on Saturday I had my fears as the choreo was not suitable for Karan's dancing style. I guess Dada knew this too.

Alternatively they realised the computer vote problem. software glitchLOL

Edited by Summer3 - 17 March 2011 at 9:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5

pari2386 Senior Member
pari2386
pari2386

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
I really Love both of them as people and Karan is a fab dancer ; I have rearely seen any male contemporary dancer like him . But as a jodi they are weaker that is the fact . Mostly becoz they have hardly shown any versitalityUnhappy . Except for their Bhoot dance  ; tamma tamma dance and sufi dance last friday all their performances had been contemporary -freestyle which becomes boring if repeated manier times (Though I am a huge fan of contemporary style becoz of Terrence I admit it can get monotonous after certain time  ) .Plus Carling isnt able to match upto Karan ; I know its difficult since hes internationally trained dancer but there should have been some improvement in her after so many weeks .
So I feel even though I love them if they would have been eliminated it would have been correct decision . But now this veto means next week one or other talented duo will leave ; just like in DID-1 after GM wasted his VP , very next week one of the best dancers of that  season  had to leaveConfused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index