Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 17 PR (Page 9)

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Hi Kools, my fever has gotten a bit better today, I agree 100% with your commentary, especially with the K sisters. Archana and Varsha were fighting, and although it sounds like Archana is more innocent, she's actually more wrong. You could sense her selfishness. This niceness act to Madhuri was just so she would divorce Dharmesh. Madhuri's falling in her trap. She's one of those people who accepts blame for everything. Although it is annoying to see her doing injustice to herself and her baby. Both should dump Dharmesh especially Vaishu. And Archana was telling her sister to go back to this man. Archana didn't even think twice about Varun, and how his health was. Archana is so silly and on Tanyaz's fool of the day post she was voted fool of the day by me. Vaishu was good in talking back to Archana by saying she does not eant to go back, but she was wrong in disrespecting Madhuri. Varsha, too. I dislike the K sisters a lot at times. I hope you don't get offended Kools, but I do not like the K sisters much, they are very silly and they were shown to be very good girls and had good values and teachings. Even Vandita is better then them. I have to say this but even MANJU is better then these K sisters, and you know how much I dislike Manju. I am getting sick of the Manav and Savita track. So far, there was an article of Savita and Archana to bond soon. We're headed in the wrong direction. Savita and Manav's bond has worsen, so Savita is nowhere near liking Archana. I wonder do they just post articles so we can just keep watching the show? They hardly ever stick to the TellyBuzz Articles that they show on the forum. Do the Creatives ever look at what we are requesting them to show? Madhuri needs Dharmesh a lot more then Vaishu does and yet Archana cares more about her own sister. Vaishu has a lot of people. For once I hope Dharmesh says to Archana I don't want to keep a relation with your family. I am happy with Madhuri and Varun. Kools, what do you say?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLuvSSeveranu rulz

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Wouldn't it be great if vaishu and mads somehow team up and work 2gether to lootify and punish dharmu? Girl power!! :) i love the scene from the movie "waiting to exhale" when Angela bassett's character dumps all her cheating husband's clothes on top of his car and lights it all on fire! Evil Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Not_a_fanJaishankarektarfapyaranu rulzDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
When Madhuri has best friend like Archu she does not need any enemy Evil Smile  Archu is the ultimate manipulator I have seen on this serial..How she has ruined Shrav's life and now is on the verge of destroying Madhuri & Vaishu's lives..

Fruit does not fall far from the tree..

Fruit=Archu  Tree-JPBP Sulo...

Can't believe how these 2 ladies think..

Varsha was wrong in the way she talked to Madhuri but she was right abt Vaishu not going back to the jerk FBD...Bottom line neither of these 2 sisters have any right making decision on what Vaishu should do abt her life...It is Vaishu's decision..

I hope Archu fans see what this airhead has done meddling into other's business...Including Manju-Vinod's relationship too..No wonder Manju hated her...She saw through Archu's devi facade..This woman has done what she wants..Marry, divorce, elope, etc...

If I were  manohar I would slap my wifi JPBP Sulo and Archu so hard..Knock some sense into both of them for being ultimately stupid, selfish and dumb..

How is madhuri divorcing will help Vaishu is the million $ Q...Even if she divorces FBD does not automatically make Vaishu his legal wife..New marriage has to be recorded & Witnessed in court to make it legal..

Madhuri has alot more to lose by divorcing FBD as she is prego so care for new bay, and a ill child to take care of..Vaishu only has to worry abt herself and the baby which might be totally healthy..I am so sick of watching CVs spewing some obnoxious and ridiculous stuff  at janta..

Total bakwas episode..

Kools thanks for wonderful commentary..I appreciated reading each and every post..Everyone had so many great points...

I agree with Zaara Vaishu and Madhuri should team up and kick FBD's fat A** and take him thru the cleaners and wipe him out completely...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 17 March 2011 at 10:25pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10Not_a_fanLuvSSeversoap-criticbee5ektarfapyarshermaanu rulz

prasad1991 Goldie

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Not_a_fananu rulzektarfapyar

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

Hi Kools, my fever has gotten a bit better today, I agree 100% with your commentary, especially with the K sisters. Archana and Varsha were fighting, and although it sounds like Archana is more innocent, she's actually more wrong. You could sense her selfishness. This niceness act to Madhuri was just so she would divorce Dharmesh. Madhuri's falling in her trap. She's one of those people who accepts blame for everything. Although it is annoying to see her doing injustice to herself and her baby. Both should dump Dharmesh especially Vaishu. And Archana was telling her sister to go back to this man. Archana didn't even think twice about Varun, and how his health was. Archana is so silly and on Tanyaz's fool of the day post she was voted fool of the day by me. Vaishu was good in talking back to Archana by saying she does not eant to go back, but she was wrong in disrespecting Madhuri. Varsha, too. I dislike the K sisters a lot at times. I hope you don't get offended Kools, but I do not like the K sisters much, they are very silly and they were shown to be very good girls and had good values and teachings. Even Vandita is better then them. I have to say this but even MANJU is better then these K sisters, and you know how much I dislike Manju. I am getting sick of the Manav and Savita track. So far, there was an article of Savita and Archana to bond soon. We're headed in the wrong direction. Savita and Manav's bond has worsen, so Savita is nowhere near liking Archana. I wonder do they just post articles so we can just keep watching the show? They hardly ever stick to the TellyBuzz Articles that they show on the forum. Do the Creatives ever look at what we are requesting them to show? Madhuri needs Dharmesh a lot more then Vaishu does and yet Archana cares more about her own sister. Vaishu has a lot of people. For once I hope Dharmesh says to Archana I don't want to keep a relation with your family. I am happy with Madhuri and Varun. Kools, what do you say?

bhallarox I am so sorry to hear u had a fever . Hope ur well now .

I wont be offended AT ALL , I dont think highly of the K sisters AT ALL . They r very average , silly , vain and egoistic females . They have elephantine EGOS of their MANDIR house and Mom Sulo's sO CALLED SANSKAARS which SUCK . I will blow a KISS to Dharmesh if he REFUSES Vaishali now after Archu takes the proposal to him , EVEN if Madhuri divorces him . I DO HOPE he gives Archu this answer and sets her straight .

Jaishankarbhallaroxanu rulz

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

When Madhuri has best friend like Archu she does not need any enemy Evil Smile  Archu is the ultimate manipulator I have seen on this serial..How she has ruined Shrav's life and now is on the verge of destroying Madhuri & Vaishu's lives..

Fruit does not fall far from the tree..

Fruit=Archu  Tree-JPBP Sulo...

Can't believe how these 2 ladies think..

Varsha was wrong in the way she talked to Madhuri but she was right abt Vaishu not going back to the jerk FBD...Bottom line neither of these 2 sisters have any right making decision on what Vaishu should do abt her life...It is Vaishu's decision..

I hope Archu fans see what this airhead has done meddling into other's business...Including Manju-Vinod's relationship too..No wonder Manju hated her...She saw through Archu's devi facade..This woman has done what she wants..Marry, divorce, elope, etc...

If I were  manohar I would slap my wifi JPBP Sulo and Archu so hard..Knock some sense into both of them for being ultimately stupid, selfish and dumb..

How is madhuri divorcing will help Vaishu is the million $ Q...Even if she divorces FBD does not automatically make Vaishu his legal wife..New marriage has to be recorded & Witnessed in court to make it legal..

Madhuri has alot more to lose by divorcing FBD as she is prego so care for new bay, and a ill child to take care of..Vaishu only has to worry abt herself and the baby which might be totally healthy..I am so sick of watching CVs spewing some obnoxious and ridiculous stuff  at janta..

Total bakwas episode..

Kools thanks for wonderful commentary..I appreciated reading each and every post..Everyone had so many great points...

I agree with Zaara Vaishu and Madhuri should team up and kick FBD's fat A** and take him thru the cleaners and wipe him out completely...

Varsha darling I JUST commented to bhallarox that Wouldn't it be SIMPLY SUPERB if Dharmesh REFUSES to marry Vaishali even if Madhuri divorces Dharmesh at Archu's bidding ? I want to see Archu being slapped metaphorically at least THIS way by the bigamist himself .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 17 March 2011 at 10:34pm

Not_a_fansoap-criticLuvSSeverbee5ektarfapyarshermaanu rulzDabulls23

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
kools..i KNEW tht archu is hanging out wid madhuri,being her best friend suddenly only coz she had the keeda of vaishu-dharmu reconciliation in her brain..otherwise a couple days back she wanted madhuri out of the city as tho she owns it and now suddenly is celebrating her pregnancy wid her..and hence the shocked expressions on hearing of the police complaint..dint i say so myself??the whole saga is nothing bt hypocrisy..and conveniently the entire K clan forgets the simple fact tht MADHURI is as much if not more wronged thn vaishu..and VAISHU is the other woman,not madhuri..i dint see archu pointing out THIS fact to her bratty sister who seriously needs to get off her high horse and stop judging people..apni archu tai se hi seekha hoga vaise..its the fav pastime of the K sisters to get holier thn thou and pass moral judgements,forgetting all their own karnis in the world..yes varshu was way out of line hurling abuses at madhuri,defo..the problem wid the girl is tht even when she speaks sense,like wen she said vaishu wudnt go back to dharmu (the most sensible dialogue of the episode i must say) nobody listens coz this girl dsnt have the skill to make people hear her out..yelling and screaming her lungs out finishes the conversation even before it starts..a lot of anger and speech control she needs..only person who can comprehend what she means out of what she says is her poor hubby..
anyways,am not even surprised at archu's act yest,i was expecting it full on..all she wants is vaishu going back to the creep..hence all the MS na thod dialogue,the silence on the divorce and complaint issue,the anger and shock on hearing of it finally..she HAS to throw her ridiculous decisions arnd..i hope tht vaishu finally tells her off this time..even if its totally inappropriate considering tht they were her partners in crime,i hope archu gets a verbal blast for even suggesting sumthng so pathetic..
on bhavna,i must say i keep getting the picture of a kid outside a candy store wanting the chocolate on display and bugging the hell out of the parents to get it,every time she comes on screen..yes,she wants to see her "pota" (like tanya said,why not poti my dear whimsical saas of whimsical varsha?) and maybe to sum extent she is entitled..bt she HAS to get off satish and varsha's backs for it..come on its THEIR decision..no matter how nutty varsha is,finally these two have to choose when they want to have a child..and the reasons she quoted yest were also wierd..so tht her friends dnt taunt her..personally i have not understud this logic ever..if they are ur friends,they wud first and foremost NOT be taunting u..also she cnt just drag her DIL to the gynac..here she was bang on target bt in general,y is it tht only the woman is dragged to the doc?70% of the times its the guy who has a prob,not to mentiont the tests on the guy are easier and less invasive thn those on the woman..bt most people dnt know tht..and its the attitude..
secondly,sum1 shud tell bhavna tht everyone is not endowed wid an enviable fertitlity like dharmu..its takes on an avg a year of trying to conceive to finally be successful..its not a magic lamp tht she rubs today and has a "pota" in the next 9 months..her asking thm every single day and saying "maine bahut intezar kar liya hai" is ridiculous..lady isme time lagta hai..i seriously pity satish..both mum and wife are two amazing specimens..both have their good sides bt the temperaments are so volatile,poor fellow must be dreading going home daily..

Not_a_fanJasmine10zaara10soap-criticbee5ektarfapyarkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Vaishali yet does not even know abt FBD sleeping with Madhuri and getting her pregnant...Wait until rest of them hear this.. Sulo ain't going to like this or will Varshu or Vinod...

Silly Archu is so dumb making a case that Madhuri should divorce which will make Vaishu's marriage to him OK and she can go back to FBD...W*H

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanJasmine10LuvSSeverbee5anu rulz

Go to top