Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 17 PR (Page 8)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
 am glad Archana defended Madhuri when Varsha started insulting her but I do agree about her being foolish in wanting Vaishali to have anything to do with Dharmesh. I'm with you Kool, I want to see both women dump Dharmesh both deserve better
mandy She is WRECKING Vaishus LIFE by interfering this time . Its NONE of her BUSINESS .As u say its NOT HER CALL TO MAKE . So what is she even DOING there , bringing Madhuri there and all ?

Admittedly Varsha was RUDe but Why had Archana called a MEETING and brought Madhuri along with her outrageous proposal of Madhuri will DIVORCE and our Vaishu can go back ?
Its NOT Archus call to make ! Each time she goofed excuses were made for her .........in the chawl ........when Vaishu hid from mom .........Oh its NOT Archus call to make .Its Vaishus

Today its said Oh Archu did NOT demand divorce from Madhuri .That was Madhuris call .

It is NOT as simplistic as THAT .That time too Archu had influenced Vaishu in not telling Sulo and today it appears she has influenced Madhuri considerably to think from Vaishus POV by striking up a friendship .

She scolded Varsha today for being RUDe but Archu herself was abominably rude calling madhuri GIRI HUI AURAT .

So why this SUDDEN CHANGE ?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Not_a_fanLuvSSeverektarfapyarshermaanu rulzDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
but Kool how is it varshui's interest? i thought she wanted to stay away from himConfused.ok am i missing something here??Ermm it seems like archu is putting her own thoughts about MAHANTA and doing pati sewa( very old thinking) and Varsha her own thinking about what she would have done in this situation which i kinda agree with. but don't see vaishu's interest in here? she didn't say anything at all.
i agree that in all this madhuri is the one that is gonna SUFFER the mostUnhappy

What I meant was THEY THINK its in Vaishus interest . Both of them.Varsha and Archana r TRYING to think in VAISHUS Interest from THEIR PERSPECTIVE .

I am not saying THAT IS VAISHUS INTEREST .

Vaishus interest lies in taking financial support for child if she intends to have it and walking off to start over . NO WAY shud she go back to Dharmesh .If Archu insists , She shud tell her U leave Manav and go and live with Dharmesh then .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Not_a_fanCuteCherryanu rulzektarfapyar

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Regardng Manav even though I am happy that he is not going to leave Archu but many may not agree but again Manav is going back to square one. Many are seeing the fact that Manav has done enough and he should not go back .I agree he should not give in but I think its time he must realize Savita needs real treatment with a good doc.You dont need to go at least give Damo money and her treated coz with her condition going to get worse ,Manav is the one again going to cry.
I am sorry to say I am amazed that a 30 year old guy like Manav can be so dumb in the sense that his mind only sees the fact that my mom says "she does not love me anyone" and ignores the fact that she needs proper treatment and care.Instead og being ignorant on her health at least he could get some good doctors through Damo and get cured first.Instead sitting in the temple and saying everything will be Ok,nothing will be ok until you do something..I would say put ur words into action which he has not done in Savita's case.
All say Manav did everything he can,I wanted to ask what is the point of asking forgiveness after driving a old lady mad by an ignorant approach.Is that what he keeps saying I did everything !!! What did he do.Has he been visiting his mom regularly or taking care of their expenses ? Archu has to remind him to go and see his mom then how can he keep saying I did everything.
I agree Savita is under fault but Manav is equally under fault for the current mess his ignorant attitude and approach that he decided has cost him and his mom health which is bitter fact...Now its fine be angry with Savita well people had to tell Manav that his mom is sick he cant figure out himself so I dont expect some miracle from Manav...But at least he needs to give priorities on things .Stop his samaj seva and focus on Savita 's treatment.Who is asking Manav to leave Archu dont if Savita is adamant you also be firm dont give up ,you dont want to visit ur mom fine too at least through Damo get her treatment done at least he can do that I believe . Be in your  Shawl with wih ur wife dont visit Savita thats Manav's wish but at least he could do is get Savita cured by getting her to good doctors through Damo.Later when Savita is bit alright Damo could tell what all Manav now did that way Savita will start thinking about Manav.
Instead of talking n talking n talking with no action plan and thinking I am going to wait till my mom comes and asks forgiveness then I am sorry it might be too late where Savita might just exist in photo and Manav might go into depression next so I want Manav to think before making decisions which I think everyone here will agree.Continue ur samaj seva for others but get ur mom treated too for God's sake...If not then either Savita will die of this depression or she will go total mental,then what will be the point of all this will Manav be normal then??? so for his sake I think Manav needs to realize this if he really wants to see his mom to make her understand anything he desires then get her treated first and make that as his priority!!!!

PS : Like in precap Savita is going to do and will continue to do all nonsense in idea of trying to forget Manav which she cant after all she is a mother.She is totally sick and is in a very dangerous mode. The challenge to see behind the Mask here...Manav has never been to do that ,he needs to see beyond and understand her by looking into her heart which is saying a different story.If he looks deep into her heart which he has never done he would understand the love Savita has over Manav has turned into some psychic obsession and it needs treatment. In this rage she is doing all the crap which Manav instead of getting angry needs to analyze and get her treatment started through Damo at least.Empty promises in not going to help Savita cured ,Manav needs to understand that if ever he wants to stay as a happy family with Savita accepting Archu ,Savita good health is imp she needs to be alive for that.Otherwise Manav would be talking to Savita's photos in a while n I dont want to even Imagine Manav's condition at that time...He will never forgive himself....For ur sake think before you make decisions Manav please think!!!

Edited by Jaishankar - 17 March 2011 at 5:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherryektarfapyarshermalunzaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Stern Smile

So Vandu was suppose to live with a rapist and a womanizer bcoz he was her husband and she was suppose to suhaaro him or wait till she died. And Vaishu is suppose to go back to her husband who has tricked two women (or maybe more) and loves none of them and might go after more women in future. But it was wrong for Archana to live with Manav who was proven to b a womanizer. He was her husband (who hadnt even touched his pretty wife) but Archana left him.

Stern Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSeverektarfapyarshermalunzaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Kools, I have a fever of 101 degrees, so I have to see the doctor but I read your commentary and great job! I would comment but I'm really ill so just wanted to thank you for today's commentary.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

am glad Archana defended Madhuri when Varsha started insulting her but I do agree about her being foolish in wanting Vaishali to have anything to do with Dharmesh. I'm with you Kool, I want to see both women dump Dharmesh both deserve better
mandy She is WRECKING Vaishus LIFE by interfering this time . Its NONE of her BUSINESS .As u say its NOT HER CALL TO MAKE . So what is she even DOING there , bringing Madhuri there and all ?

Admittedly Varsha was RUDe but Why had Archana called a MEETING and brought Madhuri along with her outrageous proposal of Madhuri will DIVORCE and our Vaishu can go back ?
Its NOT Archus call to make ! Each time she goofed excuses were made for her .........in the chawl ........when Vaishu hid from mom .........Oh its NOT Archus call to make .Its Vaishus

Today its said Oh Archu did NOT demand divorce from Madhuri .That was Madhuris call .

It is NOT as simplistic as THAT .That time too Archu had influenced Vaishu in not telling Sulo and today it appears she has influenced Madhuri considerably to think from Vaishus POV by striking up a friendship .

She scolded Varsha today for being RUDe but Archu herself was abominably rude calling madhuri GIRI HUI AURAT .

So why this SUDDEN CHANGE ?

I agree with you, Archana needs to butt out and stop telling people how to live their lives. Vaishali was right in filing a complaint against that fraud and I don't blame Madhuri for wanting a divorce, she has what she needs and can move on with her life now. Both women deserve better and Archana should be ashamed of herself for thinking either woman should put up with Dharmesh.

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 17 March 2011 at 5:49pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6JaishankarLuvSSeverbhallaroxshermaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

OK, here .. can anyone bang one each on Archana, Varsha and Vaishu please?Angry

Archana -  for brain washing Madhuri. And being so selfish for her sister and family's sake.
Varsha -  for not realizing STILL that it is Vaishu who spoilt Madhuri's married life and not the other way.
Vaishu - for being so insensitive towards Madhuri. If it was Vaishu in place of Madhuri, Vaishu would never had done such a thing what Madhuri is doing.

I most vehemently agree to points 5 & 8 in your commentary, Kools.

5] Is Archana seriously suggesting Madhuri shud give up HER LEGAL Status when she needs it the MOST today as she has a terminally SICK child and one in her tummy and Dharmesh is willing to at least bear the financial expenses ?Should Madhuri be put thru  a rigorous COURT Case when ALL her focus and energy shud be with her TERMINALLY SICK CHILD , the one in her tummy and seeing if the transplant goes succesfully ?

8] Personally I wish BOTH women dump Dharmesh . But Madhuris situation is so CRITICAL ........she needs the marraige MORE at this point . Vaishu shud establish paternity and claim all financial dues and move ahead with HER LIFE . She can use the finances for her childs upbringing ..no need to spread hands before Manju or jeejoos .

And regarding point #4
4 ] Is Archana seriously suggesting that Vaishali has no choice but to live with Dharmesh while he beds other women ?
I think, Madam Archana most definitely is thinking that she can brain-wash Dharmesh in such a way that he wouldn't stray further more after Madhuri divorces him & Vaishu can become the legal wife. Archana looks like has too much confidence on her divine powers.Angry

Such selfish Archana, I can believe!!!!! And she is the lead of this show?!!!! Shocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6CuteCherryektarfapyaranu rulzkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

^ The leads can be written foolishly at times too and this is one of those times. I am so disappointed in Archana for thinking this way

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSeverDabulls23

Go to top