Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 17 PR (Page 7)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri22

Awesomesly put Kools!! :)

The point where you mentioned:

How DARE u bring this NALAYAK woman in our MANDIR JAISA GHAR ! screamed an infuriated Whimsical Varsha . { Had Manohar heard it he wud surely have OTHER opinions . He MOST emphatically does NOT think his home is a MANDIR . He thinks its a TAMASHA THEATER .]

The scriptwriters had it wrong from the very beginning...these somewhat drama sisters should've been born as Damodar's kids & not Manohar's...hahaha

But atleast now the self-righteous Varsha blurted her home truth out in front of Bhavna...

Gauri Bhavna looked distinctly CRAZED today for POTA . Surrogate MOm track is STARTING .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulz

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

What I meant by education is the experience gained and the outside Exposure.
Not known  the world outside.and The smartness she lacks is what I tried to Make a Point.
[/QUOTE]

Idk, I think she is pretty smart in getting what she really wants. She doesnt care about things she doesnt really want. Maybe its her instinct but she is kinda smart in getting her way. Her problem is she has her own set of rules which are polar opposite to how the world runs, and she cant understand why the world is not running according to her rules.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSeverektarfapyaranu rulzkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
What will happen to Madhuri then--will they ask her and her children to move into their kholi once Vaishali reunites with Dharmesh and foot their bills. Vaishali should listen to Varsha if she needs advice--she is more practical, if selfish. If Sulochana supports Archana in this, I have nothing more to say. Dharmesh is far better off without the Karanjkars hanging onto him-I will support the known creep over the unknown any day.

I am very very happy Dharmesh proved BHAARI for them .the Karanjkars .He did NOT cowtow in front of them like Manav he gave them back UNFAZED .......He gave them back GOOD . I am disliking the Karanjkara more and more as days pass . They need to encounter STRONG men like Jai or Dharmesh .They r BAD but STRONg ...........they fight back . Otherwise these Karanjkars SIT ON THE HEAD . At the RATE that these daughters r RULING their husbands and treating sasural people like crap , They DESRVE someone like Dharmesh who simply showed them the middle finger . ESPECIALLY Archana and Sulochana. They r INSUFFERABLE .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Not_a_fananu rulzektarfapyar

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

What I meant by education is the experience gained and the outside Exposure.
Not known  the world outside.and The smartness she lacks is what I tried to Make a Point.
[/QUOTE]

Idk, I think she is pretty smart in getting what she really wants. She doesnt care about things she doesnt really want. Maybe its her instinct but she is kinda smart in getting her way. Her problem is she has her own set of rules which are polar opposite to how the world runs, and she cant understand why the world is not running according to her rules.
[/QUOTE]

Thats why I call it SHAKKAR philosophy . SWEET talking and getting her way is Archanas forte .To top it she has a pretty face too . She talks sweet and befriends u so much and then takes away EVERYTHING from u .This is SAD but true . Ultimately Shravani got ZERO after investing TWO years of her life with Manav . Savita gets ZERO and lost ALL inspite of Archus various claims that she LOVES Savita . Today Madhhuri will get ZERO with this friendship ..just wait and watch .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 17 March 2011 at 3:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Not_a_fanCuteCherryanu rulzektarfapyar

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

I don't blame Manav for giving up, he is right he has done everything he could for his mother but Savita has decided to be selfish and put a condition on Manav's love for her. Enough is enough.

I am glad Archana defended Madhuri when Varsha started insulting her but I do agree about her being foolish in wanting Vaishali to have anything to do with Dharmesh. I'm with you Kool, I want to see both women dump Dharmesh both deserve better

I don't blame Varsha for finally breaking her silence, Bhavna kept pushing her it was bound to happen.

I didn't like the way Shibu was portrayed today, I would hate to see him turn on Manav especially since Manav and Ajit were kind enough to involve him in their business venture.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

I am very very happy Dharmesh proved BHAARI for them .the Karanjkars .He did NOT cowtow in front of them like Manav he gave them back UNFAZED .......He gave them back GOOD . I am disliking the Karanjkara more and more as days pass . They need to encounter STRONG men like Jai or Dharmesh .They r BAD but STRONg ...........they fight back . Otherwise these Karanjkars SIT ON THE HEAD . At the RATE that these daughters r RULING their husbands and treating sasural people like crap , They DESRVE someone like Dharmesh who simply showed them the middle finger . ESPECIALLY Archana and Sulochana. They r INSUFFERABLE .[/QUOTE]

Why the men are all so weak in PR, Idk. K's need somebody to show them that the world doesnt revolve around them-Manohar and Vinod should do it ideally, then there wont be a need for Dharmesh or Jay. While I'm all for female empowerment, I dont like men being trampled over either. All men in PR except these two are weaklings.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6anu rulz

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
 Today Madhhuri will get ZERO with this friendship ..just wait and watch .[/QUOTE]

Madz is already on the verge of losing the only security she had left. I dont think we need to wait long to see this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

TRUE. they are all very busy discussing Vaishu's life and putting their own decision in front of her and trying to come to a CONCLUSION on whose DECISION is betterWacko  i mean is this a decision playing game??no one is feeling the need to ASK vaishu about it.for god's sake it's HER LIFE that they are discussing without asking her OPINION in it. and sulochana does what archu tells her and think the exact way archu thinks, after all they both are FOOLS related by blood.

i also want Vaishu to say no and tell them that it's her life. dharmesh does not care about anyone thats y he just ran away. if he had cared or loved vaishu than he would have told her before about madhuri and would have atleast TRIED to get vaishu back but all he is doing is running away so he can have some PEACE after making a HUGE MESS.Angry

Actually BOTH the sisters .......Archana and Varsha r ONLY thinking from Vaishus interest .
Varsha is OPEN about it and Blunt . She admits she is ONLY seeing it from her sisters viewpoint . Being educated she does NOT agree that the ONLY option for Vaishu is going back to Dharmesh .
Archu is diplomatic . She pretends she is Madhuris friend . What she has done is she recognised a member of her own flock .like Vandu , and slowly advocated HER sisters case to her and got EXACTLY the results she wanted . Madhuri is ready to DIVORCE and move out of the picture . Being NOT so educated , Archu believes PATI is the END of Every womans life .....right or wrong , stick with HIM only .

But purpose of BOTH sisters is same .........Vaishu's interests . No one gives a hang for Madhuri . Let Varun DIE is the horrific message .

but Kool how is it varshui's interest? i thought she wanted to stay away from himConfused.ok am i missing something here??Ermm it seems like archu is putting her own thoughts about MAHANTA and doing pati sewa( very old thinking) and Varsha her own thinking about what she would have done in this situation which i kinda agree with. but don't see vaishu's interest in here? she didn't say anything at all.
i agree that in all this madhuri is the one that is gonna SUFFER the mostUnhappy

Go to top