Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 17 PR (Page 4)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
So in other words - Foolish Archana is suggesting that Dharmesh for all of his sins and crimes will be to only one who will come out of this fiasco as a winner ( he gets to remain with Vaishali - who was the last person he claimed to love) ....

.... while Vaishali will lose out - as among other things...she will compromise her wish to be rid of the sleezebag and will be stuck in a marriage which will NEVER be blessed with mutual trust

... and of course foolish Madhuri will also lose out as she may lose financial support for Varun's costly treatment....even if a bonemarrow match is found (which I am sure it will) she will STILL NEED A LOT OF MONEY FOR THE PRE- AND POST OPERATIVE STAGES - as well as several years into recovery depending...

They showed her in many lights but this was the WORST . Today they clearly showed her as a HYPOCRITE .

hen why did she do such a big tamasha with Dharmesh ? If anyways u want ur sister to live with him ...........at least see to it that he is in a good humor so he keeps ur sister happy then ! Why r u doing dramas of not letting ur sister talk to him etc etc ? He was trying to talk na ?

excelsa Dharmesh the creep is BETTER than these hypocrites .At least he was HONEST that he had no remorse . He went to give Vaishu a last chance in his own way and then fled , saving his butt above all when all ganged up on him .

These guys were not talking to him , playing hard to get when he was constantly saying LETS TALK IT OUT . Now U guys directly want MARRAIGE with him ?

This was the support to Vaishali ?

I applaud Dharmesh for not falling for Archana and Manav's stupid self righteous moments and instead walking out leaving them flabbergasted . Good . Now see their true colors came out .

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

excelsa7goblueenigma6Not_a_fanJasmine10atriaektarfapyarshermaanu rulzDabulls23

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

Originally posted by umayal

Di,she is not a Manipulative Kind of person,she doesn't Know it all.

Umayal, she may not do it knowingly, but this is definitely manipulation. This is not just foolishness. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt she mention to Madhuri that Vaishali is the illegal wife. She got Madhuri thinking along those lines, and Madhuri being the good person she is, decided to divorce Dharmesh so Vaishali can be the legal wife. And Archana had no need to take Madhuri with her to her house when she knew she would be insulted-couldnt she have passed the news to Vaishali herself. She may not know she's doing it-but she is definitely manipulating. And it puts me off her totally.

Hi .
How shall I call you ,DIdn't know whether to call Di or By name ,so said Hi.Smile

Why I said she isn't Manipulative and she is Foolish is, She doesn't Know to Play with words.she is not that much educated. The incident you have told where She telling Madhuri about Vaishu being Illegal wife is , She doesnt told her to Make madhuri think on those lines. Archu doesnt know this legal matters,she was Just informed the Day before that vaishu doesnt have Legal status and she just passed the info what she came to Know. It was like, I thought my sister's life would be resurrected(as she a old thought one who sticks to husband any means even if he dumps her) but Just now came to Know that she doesnt have a legal marriage itself. It was a kind of displeasure shown and poured to someone.

She didnt do intentionally ,with her thought process and wrong decision making ,she brought Madhuri there.

But then I too agree she was wrong today.

And I may be wrong too. I have just given what I thought.

Edited by umayal - 17 March 2011 at 1:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fan

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

ClapExactly my thoughts sowmya . Its AWFUl and today for once Varsha was RIGHT . Not at the abusing Madhuri part ...but regarding her opinions on Vaishus future .
Sulo and Archu r MOST SATYANASHI JODI . They did Satyanash of Archus life in the SAME WAY .

Omg sowmya , harmesh is NOT EVEN REMORSEFUL .........at least Ajit felt genuine remorse . Dharmesh is the WORST KIND ....he may do this AGAIN . If Archna is advising her sister to DRINK POISON WITH OPEN EYES , I really dont know what to say .

I hope Manohar slaps Sulochana and tells ARchana to get out .
[/QUOTE]

Kool, if they do satyanaash of their own lives- I can only pity them. I firmly believe you yourself are responsible for taking decision on you own life, and how it turns out. If they want to destroy their own lives, then you cant help it. But when they do it with other's lives is when I get livid- Vaishali is atleast her sister, so maybe give her your foolish advice and hopefully, she wont take it. But who the hell is Madhuri to you that you decide hers' or brainwash her to take decisions that favor you. Vaishali-Dharmesh boat sailed long back-uska ab kuch nahin ho sakta. Whatever Madhuri's feelings for Dharmesh and vice versa, she needs him for financial support. If Madhuri shows such foolishness of divorcing Dharmu for Vaishali's sake, not for her own, then I hope Dharmesh gets out of reach of all of these stupid people and set up a new life for himself elsewhere. I cant stand such blatant foolishness. I will support Dharmesh then-right now, though I want Dharmesh to support Madhuri, but not if she divorces him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherryanu rulzDabulls23

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

goblueNot_a_fanJasmine10CuteCherryshermaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Hi .
How shall I call you ,DIdn't know whether to call Di or By name ,so said Hi.Smile

Why I said she isn't Manipulative and she is Foolish is, She doesn't Know to Play with words.she is not that much educated. The incident you have told where She telling Madhuri about Vaishu being Illegal wife is , She doesnt told her to Make madhuri think on those lines. Archu doesnt know this legal matters,she was Just informed the Day before that vaishu doesnt have Legal status and she just passed the info what she came to Know. It was like, I thought my sister's life would be resurrected(as she a old thought one who sticks to husband any means even if he dumps her) but Just now came to Know that she doesnt have a legal marriage itself. It was a kind of displeasure shown and poured to someone.
[/QUOTE]

Hi Umayal, I dont know how old you are, so Sowmya is fine Smile.

Education is not a criteria for being smart or manipulative or anything. I am educated, but I dont know the legalities of anything. How did she think her sister's life would be resurrected---was that not saying indirectly that "you're the legal wife, so if you divorce then my sister will be the legal wife and her life will be resurrected"? I dont think she knows she's doing it, but she is definitely manipulative I think.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiyalianu rulzkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

ClapExactly my thoughts sowmya . Its AWFUl and today for once Varsha was RIGHT . Not at the abusing Madhuri part ...but regarding her opinions on Vaishus future .
Sulo and Archu r MOST SATYANASHI JODI . They did Satyanash of Archus life in the SAME WAY .

Omg sowmya , harmesh is NOT EVEN REMORSEFUL .........at least Ajit felt genuine remorse . Dharmesh is the WORST KIND ....he may do this AGAIN . If Archna is advising her sister to DRINK POISON WITH OPEN EYES , I really dont know what to say .

I hope Manohar slaps Sulochana and tells ARchana to get out .

Kool, if they do satyanaash of their own lives- I can only pity them. I firmly believe you yourself are responsible for taking decision on you own life, and how it turns out. If they want to destroy their own lives, then you cant help it. But when they do it with other's lives is when I get livid- Vaishali is atleast her sister, so maybe give her your foolish advice and hopefully, she wont take it. But who the hell is Madhuri to you that you decide hers' or brainwash her to take decisions that favor you. Vaishali-Dharmesh boat sailed long back-uska ab kuch nahin ho sakta. Whatever Madhuri's feelings for Dharmesh and vice versa, she needs him for financial support. If Madhuri shows such foolishness of divorcing Dharmu for Vaishali's sake, not for her own, then I hope Dharmesh gets out of reach of all of these stupid people and set up a new life for himself elsewhere. I cant stand such blatant foolishness. I will support Dharmesh then-right now, though I want Dharmesh to support Madhuri, but not if she divorces him.
[/QUOTE]

Sowmya This Archana ALWAYS meddles and meddles in others lives and makes them take foolish decisions . She brought Shravani back thrice in Manavs life when Shravani had run away .That time all Said Shravni is a drama queen . Archana had the best of intentions .

She HERSELF went away on Satyanarayan Pooja day and was NOT ready to forgive Manav TILL SHE had vaid PRROF .Mind u the DAY she got proof ...Suddenly LOVe started spurting like a fountain . Then He became SAAT JANAM KA PATI . DIIRECT from DIVORCE COURT he became SAAT JANAM KA PATI .

Today same thing with Vaishus life . WRONG ADVICE . OMG but this time its AWFUL coz the bigamist has ZERO REMORSE and may do even WORSE in future . He is ABSCONDINg .

Ur rite it makes one LIVID .

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanJasmine10CuteCherryLuvSSeverektarfapyaranu rulzshermaTiyaliDabulls23

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Coz she believes Marraige is the ULTIMATE thing for woman and one must overlook ANY ABUSE on Pati's part .Let him do bigamy like Dharmesh or let him look the other way while his mom abuses u [ Manav Savita in 3 month stay } . Archanas thoughts r regressive .

The manipulation has sprouted due to the regression .

Di, why will we hate. Its just our views on that character.

Totally agree with the above said. And I am saying this only. Because of the above said thought process,she is taking wrong Decisions and guiding people in a wrong way.
Purely because of this regression ,output is like that.

So she  isn't manipulative or intentionally. she is not Good at Planning things.Then how will she execute things as said. Its Foolish on her part is what I thought.

She asked Madhuri to dont show her face at that time but even at that time,Didn't see save Varun and stop the auto wallah.

Varsha will not do that, we could clearly see that today. So I say,It archu's head with less brain and big heart leading to all this.

But then, You can correct me,I may be wrong too.

Edited by umayal - 17 March 2011 at 1:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10Tiyalianu rulz

soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Will not be able to watch the episode until later this everning but I am sure the sisters fighting must have been a fun scene to watch. All of Sulochana's sanskars flying out the door of the K residence. LOL

Archana +Madhuri = Dumb and Dumber? Archana for insisting that Vaishu go back to Dharmu after Madhuri divorces him. Has she not realized that Dharmu's mom has made no effort to contact Vaishu after Dharmu's truth came out? And Madhuri because she is not thinking of her sick chidl and the unborn child but trying to fix Vaishali's life. Did she not spare a thought to the fact that what will she do if Dharmu stops giving her money. Also, Dharmu has to agree to that divorce too and sign the papers?

Anyways, with Dharmu gone who will Madhuri divorce and who will  Vaishu send to jail?

Bhavna dancing for a pota and Savita not paying attention to Sachu. Hand Sachu over to Bhavna - problem solved.

Let us see what Savita is up to. Hope Ajit sees it and reports to Vandu who comes forward to take charge of her mother.

The CV's need to pull up their socks big time.  

Edited by soap-critic - 17 March 2011 at 1:35pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanJasmine10CuteCherryanu rulzTiyaliektarfapyarkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Go to top