Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 17 PR (Page 3)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atria

Originally posted by excelsa7

Thanks! I thought as much - but  not familiar with the Indian legal system - so needed confirmation.
This is however not the impression I got from Archana's behaviour - sort of got the impression that she believes that Vaishali will automatically succeed as the legal wife if Madhuri divorces Dharmesh... but I could be wrong...
A second marriage while the first wife is living is automatically void, even if it is not declared so. Madhuri will be divorcing after the fact, so I don't see how it could change anything. As a second wife, Vaishu can do a fraud case on Dharmesh (he's flown, so nothing will come out of it), and ask maintenance for her child, in some cases, she herself might get maintenance also. But for Vaishu to be the proper legal wife, she should really marry him again after the divorce. Unless Archana wants Vaishu to go back to Dharmesh and live with him, I fail to see how Madhuri's divorce gives Vaishu any help in terms of law.... And if she really wants Vaishu to be with Dharmesh, she's out of her mind !

After Dharmesh Madhuri divorce Vaishali will have to go to COURT and do COURT MARRAIGE .

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Thanks! I thought as much - but  not familiar with the Indian legal system - so needed confirmation.
This is however not the impression I got from Archana's behaviour - sort of got the impression that she believes that Vaishali will automatically succeed as the legal wife if Madhuri divorces Dharmesh... but I could be wrong...
A second marriage while the first wife is living is automatically void, even if it is not declared so. Madhuri will be divorcing after the fact, so I don't see how it could change anything. As a second wife, Vaishu can do a fraud case on Dharmesh (he's flown, so nothing will come out of it), and ask maintenance for her child, in some cases, she herself might get maintenance also. But for Vaishu to be the proper legal wife, she should really marry him again after the divorce. Unless Archana wants Vaishu to go back to Dharmesh and live with him, I fail to see how Madhuri's divorce gives Vaishu any help in terms of law.... And if she really wants Vaishu to be with Dharmesh, she's out of her mind !

After Dharmesh Madhuri divorce Vaishali will have to go to COURT and do COURT MARRAIGE .

Yes, but what will she get out of it? Not more legal right than she has right now as a cheated second wife.... and by the way, such a second marriage would need Dharmesh to be around also, and agreeing to the marriage. This would make sense only if Vaishu forgave and went back to live with Dharmesh.... if the CVs take that route I have nothing to say ! Nothing that can printed on a public forum anyway !Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

excelsa7Jasmine10Not_a_fananu rulz

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

And also the decision Whose decision it is whether Archu or Madhuri's  does not matter,the point is the thinking of Archu to send back Vaishu to a jerk like Dharmu knowing he treats women like shit.What was her thinking her which I am questioning ??? that women cant live without their husband no matter how evil or crap  he may be they need to go back to them and that this society wont give a damn about Vaishu if she does not???What is she thinking here. I am angry on Archu thought process here in depicting women are weak which is wrong.
Its time Archu stop poking her nose in her sisters life.Enough now ,focus on ur Sasural now!!!

I dont care if she cant/won't help Savita now. She should just stop destroying random people's lives. If she cant help, dont harm atleast. Just do ur Manav jaap and stay happily in your kholi. DO NOT, under any circumstances, meddle in anybody else's business-you're clearly not equipped to do that. Do whatever you want with your own life.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

excelsa7Jasmine10enigma6CuteCherryJaishankarshermaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Umi and Tanya
Darlings don't HATE me for saying this but Archana WAS being rather manipulative today .
Just see the sequence of events .
She was being AWFULLY rude and not so understanding with Madhuri before she understood about the Legal Status .
Then when she saw Madhuri in temple after knowing the facts , Archana Completely changed her behaviour . She Sent Manav ahead and opted to sit and talk and communicate with Madhuri .
All this SAHELI stuff started . From Madhuri's side attempts to talk and be nice were CONSISTENT , they never wavered .But Archna had turned cold to her after knowing her place as Sisters SOUTEN . Infact Archna had told her NOT to show face in Mumbai Again .
Then today she artived with Madhuri in tow saying Madhuri HAS AGREED TO DIVORCE DHARMESH . That clearly means these talks were going on .
Madhuri Had NOT intended to divorce Dharmesh till Archna told her about how sad Vaishali was at knowing she had no LEGAL STATUS and how she threw the mangalsutra .
Also note how Archna had specifically told Vaishu NOT to throw mangalsutra and sindoor .
No , I am sorry , I differ here guys . She Knows Dharmesh has not expressed remorse , she KNOWS Madhuri needs him more rite now due to her critical situation , she STILL advises Vaishu to grab the marraige and work at it . Why ?Coz she believes Marraige is the ULTIMATE thing for woman and one must overlook ANY ABUSE on Pati's part .Let him do bigamy like Dharmesh or let him look the other way while his mom abuses u [ Manav Savita in 3 month stay } . Archanas thoughts r regressive .

The manipulation has sprouted due to the regression .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 17 March 2011 at 1:19pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

excelsa7Jasmine10zaara10Not_a_fanenigma6atriaCuteCherryLuvSSevershermaektarfapyaranu rulzDabulls23

excelsa7 Groupbie
excelsa7
excelsa7

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

So in other words - Foolish Archana is suggesting that Dharmesh for all of his sins and crimes will be to only one who will come out of this fiasco as a winner ( he gets to remain with Vaishali - who was the last person he claimed to love) ....

.... while Vaishali will lose out - as among other things...she will compromise her wish to be rid of the sleezebag and will be stuck in a marriage which will NEVER be blessed with mutual trust

... and of course foolish Madhuri will also lose out as she may lose financial support for Varun's costly treatment....even if a bonemarrow match is found (which I am sure it will) she will STILL NEED A LOT OF MONEY FOR THE PRE- AND POST OPERATIVE STAGES - as well as several years into recovery depending...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jasmine10atriaanu rulzDabulls23

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
kools thanks.Clap

Sulo should just go on a slapping spree...this time it should be her daughters.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

excelsa7Jasmine10zaara10enigma6CuteCherryJaishankaranu rulzDabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

Originally posted by Jaishankar

And also the decision Whose decision it is whether Archu or Madhuri's  does not matter,the point is the thinking of Archu to send back Vaishu to a jerk like Dharmu knowing he treats women like shit.What was her thinking her which I am questioning ??? that women cant live without their husband no matter how evil or crap  he may be they need to go back to them and that this society wont give a damn about Vaishu if she does not???What is she thinking here. I am angry on Archu thought process here in depicting women are weak which is wrong.
Its time Archu stop poking her nose in her sisters life.Enough now ,focus on ur Sasural now!!!

I dont care if she cant/won't help Savita now. She should just stop destroying random people's lives. If she cant help, dont harm atleast. Just do ur Manav jaap and stay happily in your kholi. DO NOT, under any circumstances, meddle in anybody else's business-you're clearly not equipped to do that. Do whatever you want with your own life.

ClapClapClapClapClapExactly my thoughts sowmya . Its AWFUl and today for once Varsha was RIGHT . Not at the abusing Madhuri part ...but regarding her opinions on Vaishus future .
Sulo and Archu r MOST SATYANASHI JODI . They did Satyanash of Archus life in the SAME WAY .

Omg sowmya , Dharmesh is NOT EVEN REMORSEFUL .........at least Ajit felt genuine remorse . Dharmesh is the WORST KIND ....he may do this AGAIN . If Archna is advising her sister to DRINK POISON WITH OPEN EYES , I really dont know what to say .

I hope Manohar slaps Sulochana and tells ARchana to get out .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 17 March 2011 at 1:17pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

excelsa7Not_a_fanJasmine10Jaishankarektarfapyaranu rulzshermaDabulls23

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

So in other words - Foolish Archana is suggesting that Dharmesh for all of his sins and crimes will be to only one who will come out of this fiasco as a winner ( he gets to remain with Vaishali - who was the last person he claimed to love) ....

.... while Vaishali will lose out - as among other things...she will compromise her wish to be rid of the sleezebag and will be stuck in a marriage which will NEVER be blessed with mutual trust

... and of course foolish Madhuri will also lose out as she may lose financial support for Varun's costly treatment....even if a bonemarrow match is found (which I am sure it will) she will STILL NEED A LOT OF MONEY FOR THE PRE- AND POST OPERATIVE STAGES - as well as several years into recovery depending...
[/QUOTE]

Vaishali has already lost here-atleast on her non-marriage to Dharmu. Madhuri has also lost-but she's come to terms with it. If Madhuri divorces Dharmu, the girl he will marry next will be the legal wife. Oh. I'm sure he will find a beautiful wife who adores him in no time again. And anyway, for any of this to happen, Dharmu has to be around. For Madhuri to divorce him or vaishali to remarry him-you cant just sign the divorce papers and be divorced. Both parties should do it. And Dharmu has fled-so all these talks are worthless and only intend to irritate viewers and probably, Varsha and Vaishali.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

excelsa7Jasmine10anu rulzkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Go to top