Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 17 PR (Page 15)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
 Bhavna is more understanding than Savita and Varsha talks back more than Archana does
Very well put bhallarox . Very true .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxanu rulz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Bhalla , you are right .Varsha is really very rude .Satish is such a lovely guy ...Do you know I have always felt  that ( if it was all real and not fiction ) had Archana married someone like Satish then both satish and Archana's life would have been so good ...
I used  to think like that before but not now ....now looking at how happy she is with Manav and he also takes good care of her ....I am happy she ended where she was supposed to go ....

Satish could have defiinitely done better ...Varsha is very rude the way she talks ....
She is always getting angry at the slightest oppurtunity ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 March 2011 at 8:42pm

bhallaroxanu rulz

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
....I am happy she ended where she was supposed to go in the first place ....
Its not gonna last long so don't be surprised when something happens . U will soon wish she had married Satish . I have a feeling that this happy scenario is painted for some future heartbreaK .Thats the way this Rajesh Joshi writes serials .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 20 March 2011 at 8:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzTanyazDabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=koolsadhu1000
Its not gonna last long so don't be surprised when something happens . U will soon wish she had married Satish . I have a feeling that this happy scenaio is painted for some future heartbreal .Thats the way this Rajesh Joshi writes serials .
[/QUOTE]

Even Viram thinks that way ..That there is going to be a seperation coming  up real soon ..Oh dear ..let's see what happens ...Ouch
 Viram thinks that Manav would go back to his mother ( if she gets sick ) and Archana would go to live with her mother ..

Could be possible ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 March 2011 at 8:49pm

bhallaroxanu rulz

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

[QUOTE=koolsadhu1000
Its not gonna last long so don't be surprised when something happens . U will soon wish she had married Satish . I have a feeling that this happy scenaio is painted for some future heartbreal .Thats the way this Rajesh Joshi writes serials .

Even Viram thinks that way ..That there is going to be a seperation coming  up real soon ..Oh dear ..let's see what happens ...Ouch
 Viram thinks that Manav would go back to his mother ( if she gets sick ) and Archana would go to live with her mother ..

Could be possible ...
[/QUOTE]

No THAT won't happen . The article has clearly stated that Archana will take care of SAvita and they will bond .
Also once more they will use Vandu to bond Savita Archana. They really don't have many ideas and constantly use old wine in new bottle . Last time too Archus goodness towards Vandu was the cementing factor . This time the problems have already started and something serious will happen and Archana will be there for Vandu and this will soften Savita .

I think The problem will occur when Dharmesh returns or Jay returns [ if at all he does .}

Also I have a feeling Archanas pregnancy will be when she is away from Manav due to some misunderstanding again .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxanu rulzTanyaz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by neelabha

Clap Kudos to Kools and other viewers for seeing through the wool that the producers of Pavitra Rishta are trying to pull over people's eyes. Archna's  plan is not just the height of stupidity. It also contradicts her much-declared belief in the sanctity of relationships. Why should Vaishali go back to her two-timing husband? And why should Madhuri give up her legal status as wife? Since Archana is a fictitious character, the blame for propagating this skewed logic must go to the producers of this show. The character of Archana has been held up as an ideal, time and again, in the story. Through her, the producers are sending out a not-so-subtle, regressive and objectionable message to actual people who may be caught in a similar situation.

Indeed . Totally agree with u . The moment Archana finds out that Madhuris marraige with Dharmesh is legal and her sisters is illegal , she should step back and allow her sister to make a decision of cutting off and lend support for getting along in life . Dharmesh and Madhuri have a maraige and two children now . Is this the man Archana wants Vaishali to go back to ?
I won't comment much now .

Many Many thanks for the appreciation .

Kools, agree with you. Archana wants her sister to go backto Dharmesh and that's not smart advice. She should at least think about Dharmesh's dhoka and everything he adi he would do to her. On top of that, she should feel for Madhuri too. It's annoying how they show MAdhuri so selfless and Vaishu so selfish? Archana is just as selfish as Vaishu is. I will love harmesh if he goes to Archana and says I don't eant to keep a relation with the Ks. They all insulted me in the hotel. You know, if Dharmesh hates one thing, it's being insulted in front of people. Hopefully Manav goes to Archana and gives a lecture saying this is the man that gave Vaishu a big dhoka, and still you want her to go back to him, and he is the man who put me in jail once, even tried a second time but thanks to my great and wonderful Aie who can fight with everyone for me he failed. And then Archana will cry and apologize to manav saying what was I thinking? Sending my sister back to the man who put my innocent husband to jail? But of course Manav doesn't care about his izzat, who slaps him he is programmed to do things for them. Oh, also I will add what's up with Shibu? Kools, I know you are a Shibu fan, but when Manav trusted Shibu with so much money and that evil grin on his face? Kools, are you suspicious about Shibu at all? He looked like he would do something with that money. Do you think it has something to do with the man who was Savita's worker and asked for rupees from the business? I am a bit suspicous about Chibu, although not much. What are your thoughts about Shibu's evil smile Kools?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Oh I  see..Of course Kool... the story is about this couple ..Obviously they cannot live happily ever after ....This is a daily  show after all....LOL
Of course a seperation will happen ...
That much I think we all know very well.. Ermm
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
What are your thoughts about Shibu's evil smile Kools?
bhallarox I think CVS r misleading us purposefully thru precaps .I think Shibu is positive character . He is a rich guy who is testing Manav or something . U know how CVs r ...they purposefully show scary precaps but result is positive .

No dear Im not his fan although i praised him . I don't like being fan of anyone .It saps objectivity .

You know, if Dharmesh hates one thing, it's being insulted in front of people.

Dharmesh is more respect conscious than Manav anyday . He hated the fact that he was slapped twice in Sulos house . Although slappers were Archu and Savita .He blamed the HOUSE for not keeping his izzat . Sulo had squirmed . Dharmesh will demand and command respect wherever he goes Bhalla .He ain't no Manav .

bhallaroxanu rulz

Go to top