Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 17 PR (Page 14)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
anu no yaar , with my busy schedule still cudnt make time
Im stuck on Sister of my heart by Chitra bannerjee Divakaruni

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

And Shibu, he is such a lively character, why to show him in dark, already we see enough of it in everyone.

Sonii . I have this feeling Shibu is NOT negative .

i haven't been on this thread yet, it's been a crazy few days.... but saw this post kool  ..  I agree...I am thinking he's up to something GOOD.  the cv's are trying to make us think he's negative...but agree w/you ...my feelings are he's not... Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever..Sonii..lunzaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000

neelabha Senior Member
neelabha
neelabha

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Both Madhuri and Archana are fools of the first order .....

Bhavna only says Pota pota and pota nd this is making me so angry ...
I don't like this at all....

Clap Kudos to Tanyaz for pointing out these things. Ever-sacrificing women, and families obsessed with male children-- popular TV serials have been propagating these sickening stereotypes for too long. The makers of these shows need a new vision.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulz

neelabha Senior Member
neelabha
neelabha

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Clap Kudos to Kools and other viewers for seeing through the wool that the producers of Pavitra Rishta are trying to pull over people's eyes. Archna's  plan is not just the height of stupidity. It also contradicts her much-declared belief in the sanctity of relationships. Why should Vaishali go back to her two-timing husband? And why should Madhuri give up her legal status as wife? Since Archana is a fictitious character, the blame for propagating this skewed logic must go to the producers of this show. The character of Archana has been held up as an ideal, time and again, in the story. Through her, the producers are sending out a not-so-subtle, regressive and objectionable message to actual people who may be caught in a similar situation.

LuvSSeveranu rulz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelabha

[
Clap Kudos to Tanyaz for pointing out these things. Ever-sacrificing women, and families obsessed with male children-- popular TV serials have been propagating these sickening stereotypes for too long. The makers of these shows need a new vision.

thanks darling .
I just want to throw something at this woman everytime she  goes Pota , Pota , pota ..........it's the limit ..She is a woman herself and then she talks this way .....
Shame on her ..And I also think that she should not force her son to give a Pota one way or another even if it means breaking up with the  woman he loves ...It has to be  the choice of that person only who they want to live their life with .....
Parents have a right to say but they should not force their children to break up their mariages only to give them Pota .....

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 March 2011 at 3:22pm

bhallaroxanu rulz

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelabha

Clap Kudos to Kools and other viewers for seeing through the wool that the producers of Pavitra Rishta are trying to pull over people's eyes. Archna's  plan is not just the height of stupidity. It also contradicts her much-declared belief in the sanctity of relationships. Why should Vaishali go back to her two-timing husband? And why should Madhuri give up her legal status as wife? Since Archana is a fictitious character, the blame for propagating this skewed logic must go to the producers of this show. The character of Archana has been held up as an ideal, time and again, in the story. Through her, the producers are sending out a not-so-subtle, regressive and objectionable message to actual people who may be caught in a similar situation.

Indeed . Totally agree with u . The moment Archana finds out that Madhuris marraige with Dharmesh is legal and her sisters is illegal , she should step back and allow her sister to make a decision of cutting off and lend support for getting along in life . Dharmesh and Madhuri have a maraige and two children now . Is this the man Archana wants Vaishali to go back to ?
I won't comment much now .

Many Many thanks for the appreciation .

bhallaroxanu rulz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
This track is so stupid and unbelievable that there is absolutely no way to describe it ...

Dharmesh's mother is least interested to meet Madhuri , her actual bahu and not even her grandson Varun ...
The whole world is treating Vaishali like a proper wife and Madhuri  as the other woman ( even Madhuri i thinking about herself as the other woman ...she never wears sindoor or mangalsutra ...

bhallaroxanu rulz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

thanks darling .
I just want to throw something at this woman everytime she  goes Pota , Pota , pota ..........it's the limit ..She is a woman herself and then she talks this way .....
Shame on her ..And I also think that she should not force her son to give a Pota one way or another even if it means breaking up with the  woman he loves ...It has to be  the choice of that person only who they want to live their life with .....
Parents have a right to say but they should not force their children to break up their mariages only to give them Pota .....

True, Tanyaz agree with you 100% Bhavna is going a bit overboard, even Savita isn't that demanding from Archana for a grandchild. Well, she has her Sachu anyway. One thing though is that even though Bhavna was wrong in forcing SaSha to have a grandkid, Varsha was wrong too by the way she spoke to her in laws. She should be happy Satish has forgiven her. Satish is a man with a big heart, and even after Varsha aborted her baby, he forgave her. Even Bhavna did forgive her. In my opinion, Bhavna and Varsha are both at fault. Bhavna is more understanding than Savita and Varsha talks back more than Archana does. When Vandita and Rasika fight, Rasika is 100% at fault. Sorry, Tanyaz if you are fan of Varsha and I have offended you in any way, I will also hold Bhavna responsible for this, because Bhavna was not truly innocent either.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

Go to top