Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 17 PR (Page 11)

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I am FULL
with your BULL
Had it upto HERE
Can't even call u My NEAR ! ROFL

Varshoo ! She isn't NALAYAK ! She became LAYAK when she agreed to divorce Batat ! The moment she AGREED to that she became SHUDH ! PURIFIED ! ROFL

Gr8 commentary diClap Thanks for it Smile
This is the so called Pavitra Archana whose intentions are not so pavitra LOLLOL

don't have anything to say about GREAT MANAV! he keeps on proving himself to be BRAINLESS. he is a GONE CASE for sureBig smile  ROFLROFL

I find I can deal with types of Varsha better .Types like Archu scare me . Devi archana se scary archana LOLLOL

.i seriously pity satish..both mum and wife are two amazing specimens.. mee too bechaara LOLLOL

& vaishali shud be happy that she cud attract married man towards herself so if she shows her adaayein in future ..... she can definitely lure some other men also chiiiii!!!! such apavitra thoughts for pavitra archana's pavitra sissy LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanJasmine10anu rulzkoolsadhu1000

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Awesome commentary dii
I agree with the points you stated, I cannot imagine Archana being so calsulative as shown yesterday, having chikni chupdi baatein with Madhuri to benefit Vaishu??
How can she see future of Vaishu with such a bad man...
I never wanted neither women should forgive him but this is simply not acceptable, thank god Vaishu didnt fall for this....
Manav didnt have a thought about what Aai told once he left D house, and I thought he will go to aai, that was disappointing Broken Heart I feel like Angry

And Shibu, he is such a lively character, why to show him in dark, already we see enough of it in everyone.
And I am happy in whichever way Bhavna aai has come to know about this truth, now they can seriously work on it rather than just blame the kismet, not every couple who cannot conceive cant be parents..

Edited by ..Sonii.. - 18 March 2011 at 7:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulzkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
And Shibu, he is such a lively character, why to show him in dark, already we see enough of it in everyone.

Sonii . I have this feeling Shibu is NOT negative .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevernaavaanu rulz..Sonii..Dabulls23

xyzee Goldie
xyzee
xyzee

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Kool ,I also voted Archan as a Fool today but I don't think she was beign manipulativbe .Madhuri had already decided that she wanteed to do this for Vaishali and she wanted to talk to Archan abiout it to explain this to vaishu ....
I think Archana is wrong but she is wrong because she is asking her sister to go back to a man like Dharmesh ..That is ver yvery wrong .....
I wish she had talked to madhuri to think about Varun and not to consider divorce or if she is considering it then to talk about his treatment first .....
This much she is wrong ....most definitely ,speciall yadvisisng sister to  stay with dharmesh ..However I do not think at all that she is manipulating Madhuri at all....Both Madhur iand Archana are fools of the first order .....
We will have to agree to disagree here ....

Varsha's screaming was getting on my nerves ..Very badtameez she is ...

I liked Manav today ....
He clearly has no intentions of leaving his marriage or Archana .....

Savita is now  getting involved in illegal business..Putting guilt trips on manav again i nthe precap .....
She has totally lost interest in sachu who she took away from hsi mother ....

Bhavna only says Pota pota and pota nd this is making me so angry ...why not poti ???
I don't like this at all....

Totally agree with you esepcially on the Bhavna part. Varsha is a jerk, a big one at that esepcially the way she blamed Madhuri!! But Bhavna is plain disgusting. Not sure what I would have done if I had a MIL like that, LOL. I hate the pota pota cr*p and I also hate the jabardasti force she is using to get a Grandchild! Really you can request but not demand! And yes, why not a Poti!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I mean I have no words to describe how surprised I am at Archu. Why does she want Varshu to go back with Dharmu? What purpose will it serve? Will Dharmu love Vaishu again and everything will get back to normal. What is she planning to do with Mads and her two kids? Does she really not have a brain? Are CVs confused about what to show and they just inserted a sister fight scene which will culminate in Varsha blurting out the truth to her MIL??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smrthLuvSSeveranu rulz

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Well kools, concurrence day came earlier then expected…Their lame Archana voice yesterday scaled a new peak of inaptitude with their ever surging standards. Archana's decorative plans with a disgorged scum defy credulity or sense…And yes Archana look horribly pretty …all the more vulgar of them! AngryLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fandevashree_hLuvSSeveranu rulzDabulls23

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
eeeeks!!!!! Can't believe!  Dum dum archana is getting d highest votes for her advice. People r voting d person who is advocating marriage with a bigamist to her own sissy. Horrible!!!!!!!!! Wacko

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Not_a_fanpallaizaara10LuvSSeveranu rulzkoolsadhu1000

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShradsBLfan

eeeeks!!!!! Can't believe!  Dum dum archana is getting d highest votes for her advice. People r voting d person who is advocating marriage with a bigamist to her own sissy. Horrible!!!!!!!!! Wacko

That is what you get from the blind fans who took a journey from fan to fanatics WinkLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Not_a_fanpallaizaara10LuvSSeverektarfapyaranu rulz

Go to top