Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 17 PR (Page 10)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
kools..i KNEW tht archu is hanging out wid madhuri,being her best friend suddenly only coz she had the keeda of vaishu-dharmu reconciliation in her brain..otherwise a couple days back she wanted madhuri out of the city as tho she owns it and now suddenly is celebrating her pregnancy wid her..and hence the shocked expressions on hearing of the police complaint..dint i say so myself??the whole saga is nothing bt hypocrisy..and conveniently the entire K clan forgets the simple fact tht MADHURI is as much if not more wronged thn vaishu..and VAISHU is the other woman,not madhuri..i dint see archu pointing out THIS fact to her bratty sister who seriously needs to get off her high horse and stop judging people
OMG Anu u shud have SEEN her . She actually called a MEETING and told her sister she has to go back to dharmesh .

WHO put her  in charge ? Thats the BIGGEST question .

on WHAT basis is she in charge ? Is the even bIGGER question .
What EXPERIENCE of life does she have to be in charge ?Is ANOTHEr big question .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10Not_a_fananu rulzektarfapyar

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

kools..i KNEW tht archu is hanging out wid madhuri,being her best friend suddenly only coz she had the keeda of vaishu-dharmu reconciliation in her brain..otherwise a couple days back she wanted madhuri out of the city as tho she owns it and now suddenly is celebrating her pregnancy wid her..and hence the shocked expressions on hearing of the police complaint..dint i say so myself??the whole saga is nothing bt hypocrisy..and conveniently the entire K clan forgets the simple fact tht MADHURI is as much if not more wronged thn vaishu..and VAISHU is the other woman,not madhuri..i dint see archu pointing out THIS fact to her bratty sister who seriously needs to get off her high horse and stop judging people
OMG Anu u shud have SEEN her . She actually called a MEETING and told her sister she has to go back to dharmesh .

WHO put her  in charge ? Thats the BIGGEST question .

on WHAT basis is she in charge ? Is the even bIGGER question .
What EXPERIENCE of life does she have to be in charge ?Is ANOTHEr big question .

I blame JPBP SUlo for giving so much importance and power to Archu thinking she is the most mature and wise daughter of all..She truly believes she has what it takes to handle these situations..

This airhead has even undermined her parents and taken that role of supposed to be mother to many  although Sulo and Manohar are still around...

She hogs her mother's attention every chance she gets and turns around and acts as if she is the mother role to the other two..

She has no experience in handling any of the situations...Not abt Shrav, Varshu, Vaishu or Madhuri...

She needs to be slapped and told to stay out of Ks household and mind her own freaking business..She is on a rampage of ruining others lives...As If she has not done enough damage so far...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10LuvSSeversoap-criticanu rulzbee5ektarfapyarkoolsadhu1000

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Bhavna dancing for a pota and Savita not paying attention to Sachu. Hand Sachu over to Bhavna - problem solved.

this was a good one..Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10soap-criticLuvSSeverbee5koolsadhu1000

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara10

Wouldn't it be great if vaishu and mads somehow team up and work 2gether to lootify and punish dharmu? Girl power!! :) i love the scene from the movie "waiting to exhale" when Angela bassett's character dumps all her cheating husband's clothes on top of his car and lights it all on fire! Evil Smile
i had liked the "first wives club" also in this aspect zaara...of course in this case it wud the "first and second wives club"..bt those ladies rocked in the movie..

Edited by anu rulz - 17 March 2011 at 11:29pm

Jasmine10zaara10LuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Vaishali yet does not even know abt FBD sleeping with Madhuri and getting her pregnant...Wait until rest of them hear this.. Sulo ain't going to like this or will Varshu or Vinod...

Silly Archu is so dumb making a case that Madhuri should divorce which will make Vaishu's marriage to him OK and she can go back to FBD...W*H

Ha Ha Ha .. you have a very good point, Dabulls.
Would Sulo give a slap to Archana when she comes to know abt that, saying - "Are you nuts Archana to bring in such a deal?"

Madhuri's divorce will not make Vaishu's marriage directly OK ... Archana will make it OK by doing a 2nd marriage of Vaishu-Dharmu. I think that is what is Archana's plan. She married twice the same man, now she will get her sister marriage twice to the same man!Ouch

Edit: okay ... u have already written abt the 2nd marriage for vaishu too. (Just now read ur previous post).Big smile

Edited by bee5 - 17 March 2011 at 11:42pm

Jasmine10LuvSSeveranu rulzDabulls23

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I didnt like bhavna's pushiness w/ the pota thing, but one thing she said was spot on. She advised Varsha to stop worrying about her sister's life and instead focus on her own. exactly! Some1 needs to get this msg over to archana asap!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanJasmine10anu rulzektarfapyarkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Varsha darling I JUST commented to bhallarox that Wouldn't it be SIMPLY SUPERB if Dharmesh REFUSES to marry Vaishali even if Madhuri divorces Dharmesh at Archu's bidding ? I want to see Archu being slapped metaphorically at least THIS way by the bigamist himself .

Kools,
  That would be good.Clap
  But would the CVs make it happen?

Edited by bee5 - 17 March 2011 at 11:44pm
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Girls,
  Did anyone notice Sulo's expression when Varsha is telling Madhuri, "I know why you want to give Divorce! You want to divorce him and claim half his property. Go, go away. We don't want any property. Have all the property for yourself".

If you guys haven't already, do checkout Sulo's expression at that moment.

It does show that Sulo is shocked at how Varsha is being rude. But the timing of that expression was so ambiguous bcos it can also be taken as Sulo being shocked that Varsha is giving this idea to have Dharmu's property and denying any share for her daughter. It was as if , "Oh! if there is something that vaishu can get out of Dharmesh, then, why not .. and why is Varsha spoiling that!".

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanJasmine10LuvSSeverektarfapyaranu rulzDabulls23

Go to top