Kool's Commentary : March 17 PR - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by smrth

Oh yes. Mother is watching that serial (my initiator). originally, In my staunch opposition to her 'Kyunki  saa..'addiction, I'd tried hard to wean her away from T.V soaps' and now her watches had exposed me to PR and YRKKH, 9-10 pm slot. I think Mukti Bandhan is also within that slot and heard that it's with more logical treatment and scripts'But these two unending soaps are enough experience for me'.don't want to take on new one'

No No samarth ..its worth watching . But first see online ALL episodes then follow on TV . The intellectual clash between aged school teacher Father Motilal Virani  and industrialist tycoon son Ishwar Virani ...........is simply SUPERB . Both have own ideologies and way of looking at life .
Besides , its gujrati setting .U will LOVE it .
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

No No samarth ..its worth watching . But first see online ALL episodes then follow on TV . The intellectual clash between aged school teacher Father Motilal Virani  and industrialist tycoon son Ishwar Virani ...........is simply SUPERB . Both have own ideologies and way of looking at life .
Besides , its gujrati setting .U will LOVE it .

Harkishan Mehta had a knack for good plot and crafting a novel well; good character sketching, logical flow, good dailogues...his typical set-up is Mumbai or more precisely Gujarati  Walkeshwar ...though I can easily identify....real Gujarat of gutsy Kathiawar or earthy North Gujarat...even vernacular sophistication of Navrangpura or Alkapuri from A'bad or Baroda... all these are narrated by others... I liked K.M. Munshi, Zaverchand Meghani , Pannalal Patel, Ishwar Petlikar, Varsha Adalja...

I and my wife had seen MZZB online in company...a thoroughly enjoyable experience...If possible watch with your hubby... I'll try to catch Mukti bandhan...

Long time on net today... Good night Kools.

Edited by smrth - 13 years ago
Originally posted by smrth

Varshaji,...Umbare ubhine sambhlya re bol.... Archanana..😆

Please no ji am junior...😳
LOL R U my Gujju Bro? 😳😛  Pls no JI...Just Varsha or DB is cewl...😃

Archana hai hi aisi sundari ke anyone would phisal jaaye uske saundrya par

arre kools did u read the books i had told u abt?
anu no yaar , with my busy schedule still cudnt make time
Im stuck on Sister of my heart by Chitra bannerjee Divakaruni
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

And Shibu, he is such a lively character, why to show him in dark, already we see enough of it in everyone.

Sonii . I have this feeling Shibu is NOT negative .

i haven't been on this thread yet, it's been a crazy few days.... but saw this post kool  ..  I agree...I am thinking he's up to something GOOD.  the cv's are trying to make us think he's negative...but agree w/you ...my feelings are he's not... 😛
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Both Madhuri and Archana are fools of the first order .....

Bhavna only says Pota pota and pota nd this is making me so angry ...
I don't like this at all....

👏 Kudos to Tanyaz for pointing out these things. Ever-sacrificing women, and families obsessed with male children-- popular TV serials have been propagating these sickening stereotypes for too long. The makers of these shows need a new vision.

👏 Kudos to Kools and other viewers for seeing through the wool that the producers of Pavitra Rishta are trying to pull over people's eyes. Archna's  plan is not just the height of stupidity. It also contradicts her much-declared belief in the sanctity of relationships. Why should Vaishali go back to her two-timing husband? And why should Madhuri give up her legal status as wife? Since Archana is a fictitious character, the blame for propagating this skewed logic must go to the producers of this show. The character of Archana has been held up as an ideal, time and again, in the story. Through her, the producers are sending out a not-so-subtle, regressive and objectionable message to actual people who may be caught in a similar situation.
Originally posted by neelabha

[
👏 Kudos to Tanyaz for pointing out these things. Ever-sacrificing women, and families obsessed with male children-- popular TV serials have been propagating these sickening stereotypes for too long. The makers of these shows need a new vision.

thanks darling .
I just want to throw something at this woman everytime she  goes Pota , Pota , pota ..........it's the limit ..She is a woman herself and then she talks this way .....
Shame on her ..And I also think that she should not force her son to give a Pota one way or another even if it means breaking up with the  woman he loves ...It has to be  the choice of that person only who they want to live their life with .....
Parents have a right to say but they should not force their children to break up their mariages only to give them Pota .....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by neelabha

👏 Kudos to Kools and other viewers for seeing through the wool that the producers of Pavitra Rishta are trying to pull over people's eyes. Archna's  plan is not just the height of stupidity. It also contradicts her much-declared belief in the sanctity of relationships. Why should Vaishali go back to her two-timing husband? And why should Madhuri give up her legal status as wife? Since Archana is a fictitious character, the blame for propagating this skewed logic must go to the producers of this show. The character of Archana has been held up as an ideal, time and again, in the story. Through her, the producers are sending out a not-so-subtle, regressive and objectionable message to actual people who may be caught in a similar situation.

Indeed . Totally agree with u . The moment Archana finds out that Madhuris marraige with Dharmesh is legal and her sisters is illegal , she should step back and allow her sister to make a decision of cutting off and lend support for getting along in life . Dharmesh and Madhuri have a maraige and two children now . Is this the man Archana wants Vaishali to go back to ?
I won't comment much now .

Many Many thanks for the appreciation .