Kool's Commentary : March 17 PR - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

^^^ Lord have mercy Kools...🤣

Sounds like a great idea and to some extent I wish that would happen but but

Why Punish Vaishu this bad...Slap slap and slap Silly Archu away FBD but not this cruel to take child away from Vaishu b/c he is a better provider...

I said it for REALITY CHECK . Varsha , Vaishu is NOt that attached to baby .She hardly thinks of it .Twice she suggested abortion .
Also it will JOLT Vaishu in moving her butt and EARNING money . Varsha I HATE JHOOTA SELF RESPECT  KI BAATEIN  when ONe doesnt even earn a PENNY and lives on charity of others .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
All say Manav did everything he can,I wanted to ask what is the point of asking forgiveness after driving a old lady mad by an ignorant approach.Is that what he keeps saying I did everything !!! What did he do.Has he been visiting his mom regularly or taking care of their expenses ? Archu has to remind him to go and see his mom then how can he keep saying I did everything
Jai , Very well spoken dear . Very correct .
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

samarth...........HORRIBLY PRETTY in PINK Sari with silver border and tiny bindi .
and HORRIBLY irritating too .
Ideally Manohar shud put his foot down as man of the house and tell Archana to butt out and pay more attention to HER sasural . Her mother in law is seriously SICK and if Archana is not allowed near her , she cud encourage her silly husband to pay more attention to the problem festering there as a baby is involved .
Manohar shud tell her to go and get a life of her own . She SERIOUSLY does NOT have one .

If she doesnt wanna get involved in stubborn Savitas problem , FINE . Stay chup chap in ur kholi then .

But DON"T advocate that educated and beautiful Vaishali has NO OPTION but staying with a REMORSELESS BIGAMIST as PATI is ultimate destination of a womans life .

He has TWO other kids by that woman Madhuri .

He doesn't merely BED women ..........he SPAWNS.

This is SERIOUS . Archana badly needs to hear very rudely .........WHO PUT HER IN CHARGE . Just WHAT QUALIFIES HER to GIVE SICK ADVICES EACH TIME .

The whole GROUP BEGGED her NOT to divorce but SHE HAD .

Sulochana had BEGGED her NOT to go to sasural during 3 month court stay and INVITE Savitas wrath ........but again , she HAD . WITH HER WILL she had gone there and had LAPPED UP the suffering with a masochistic glee . Saying it is BALM on my guilt and rubbish .

Now She is stubbornly insisting on a far worse fate for her sister .

her Decisions SUCK big time . If she wants to destroy HER life ..fine , its HER LIFE . But DONT destroy Others lives .

She is NOT FIT to give advice to ANYONE .

I say this again and I will give this suggestion in my commentary ................Dharmu shud metaphorically SLAP Archana by REFUSING to take Vaishali BACK even if Madhuri DIVORCES him . He shud move the court ONLY to take the child back as he is BETTER provider . Archana can do with some DOSES ..........if Manohar is gonna be overruled by Sulochana each time , Its time the villains teach the TWO CHANAS a lesson .

I sound HARSH ? 😉 

Btw what do u think ? Shud she be let off so easy coz she looked horribly pretty in pink ?😆 

Oh kools, I am on some e-mails and Ambers on line…

Kools, ridiculing, pillorying, boxing badly scripted leads have never been my 'objection'* ( *since you'd  phrased that Q., else, 'objection' does not even apply for any individual opinions)…what I was trying to adduce was fair chanced criticism of lead v/s. supporting cast…but there too, I understood, perspectives can vary on attributable fairness to either side, so best way is to present individual perspectives with due respect to diverging views.  

As for direct or metaphorical message, it should go to Cvs for scripting sucking tracks and terrible solutions, worse, leaving so many things in limbo or not scripting (they jolly well can) fitting punishments for real culprits or satisfying closures. They gave us some appalling examples of Lead's behavior but even more atrocious they are in not giving us those villains' liquidation, but for some half hearted measures like Rasika or scot free escapades for Manjusha/ Dharmesh or uncomfortable Ajit ( Though redemption better then nothing)…Yo kools … Do you seriously think I'm bedazzled with character Archana?!  ðŸ˜†  

Yo kools … Do you seriously think I'm bedazzled with character Archana?!  ðŸ˜†  
Yes .😆😆 And that is why I am replying in pink . Alas ! Archana ne ek intellectual ko bhi capture kar liya varna aap bhi the aadmi kaam ke ! [ Ghalib I think ???]
Kidding .
Pretty in pink ka funda ek intelligent ko bhi phisla diya....

Aakhir Samarthi ji bhi ek aam manushya hai 😉 sayyam nahi paa sake 😆
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Pretty in pink ka funda ek intelligent ko bhi phisla diya....

Aakhir Samarthi ji bhi ek aam manushya hai 😉 sayyam nahi paa sake 😆

Varshaji,...Umbare ubhine sambhlya re bol.... Archanana..😆

Please no ji am junior...😳
Originally posted by smrth

Varshaji,...Umbare ubhine sambhlya re bol.... Archanana..😆

Please no ji am junior...😳

Hey what was that gujju chow chow ? I wanna know !

Yo kools ' Do you seriously think I'm bedazzled with character Archana?!  ðŸ˜†  
Yes .😆😆 And that is why I am replying in pink . Alas ! Archana ne ek intellectual ko bhi capture kar liya varna aap bhi the aadmi kaam ke ! [ Ghalib I think ???]
Kidding .

Kools I m no intellectual ( it sound tense!!😲) …I won't be lingering so much, would i? 😉😆.. Anyways re Archana, too much inconsistency….somewhere I'd written about my take /exposure for a 'captured' lead or heroine….

"….. for any character to create a lasting impressions, there ought to be a fortuitous combination of-1.) Story, 2.) Scope of that character therein, 3.) Penmanship/portrayal of author and his sincerity-additionally in this form of media,-4.) good casting and scripting, 5.) Control and ability of the director to draw out the best and last but not least 6.) virtuosity of the Actor.

In written fiction I came across many*) In T.V. not much exposed, but only one I can cite is Saba of 'Meri Zaat Zarra e Benishaan he" played by extra ordinary Samiya Mumtaz. In Saba everything has fallen into place so naturally- I can only cite Suchitra Sen of Andhi  for any comparison.( Forgive me the excessive tone, but strong female character do sway me ). Anyways, there is something very wholesome about that character Saba, is all I'd say…."

Added.
*( e.g.Scarlett?- not Melanie, though likable).
But Archana's loyal defender, i'd yet be...😳😉😆😆
Samarth , Suchitra of Aandhi swayed me too . The spousal relationship between her and hubby Sanjeev ............Mashallah ! I have that movie in  my EVERGREEN COLLECTION . { btw notice Im now typing in crisp cool blue .}
See Mukti Bandhan ..........on Colors . Roughly sketched on Ambanis . Excellent dialogues . But see it from first episode ok . Its written by gujju author Harkisan Mehta ............His novel MUkti Bandhan .

Samarth , Suchitra of Aandhi swayed me too . The spousal relationship between her and hubby Sanjeev ............Mashallah ! I have that movie in  my EVERGREEN COLLECTION . { btw notice Im now typing in crisp cool blue .}
See Mukti Bandhan ..........on Colors . Roughly sketched on Ambanis . Excellent dialogues . But see it from first episode ok . Its written by gujju author Harkisan Mehta ............His novel MUkti Bandhan .

Oh yes. Mother is watching that serial (my initiator). originally, In my staunch opposition to her 'Kyunki  saa..'addiction, I'd tried hard to wean her away from T.V soaps… and now her watches had exposed me to PR and YRKKH, 9-10 pm slot. I think Mukti Bandhan is also within that slot and heard that it's with more logical treatment and scripts…But these two unending soaps are enough experience for me….don't want to take on new one…