Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 17 PR - Page 8

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
kools..i KNEW tht archu is hanging out wid madhuri,being her best friend suddenly only coz she had the keeda of vaishu-dharmu reconciliation in her brain..otherwise a couple days back she wanted madhuri out of the city as tho she owns it and now suddenly is celebrating her pregnancy wid her..and hence the shocked expressions on hearing of the police complaint..dint i say so myself??the whole saga is nothing bt hypocrisy..and conveniently the entire K clan forgets the simple fact tht MADHURI is as much if not more wronged thn vaishu..and VAISHU is the other woman,not madhuri..i dint see archu pointing out THIS fact to her bratty sister who seriously needs to get off her high horse and stop judging people..apni archu tai se hi seekha hoga vaise..its the fav pastime of the K sisters to get holier thn thou and pass moral judgements,forgetting all their own karnis in the world..yes varshu was way out of line hurling abuses at madhuri,defo..the problem wid the girl is tht even when she speaks sense,like wen she said vaishu wudnt go back to dharmu (the most sensible dialogue of the episode i must say) nobody listens coz this girl dsnt have the skill to make people hear her out..yelling and screaming her lungs out finishes the conversation even before it starts..a lot of anger and speech control she needs..only person who can comprehend what she means out of what she says is her poor hubby..
anyways,am not even surprised at archu's act yest,i was expecting it full on..all she wants is vaishu going back to the creep..hence all the MS na thod dialogue,the silence on the divorce and complaint issue,the anger and shock on hearing of it finally..she HAS to throw her ridiculous decisions arnd..i hope tht vaishu finally tells her off this time..even if its totally inappropriate considering tht they were her partners in crime,i hope archu gets a verbal blast for even suggesting sumthng so pathetic..
on bhavna,i must say i keep getting the picture of a kid outside a candy store wanting the chocolate on display and bugging the hell out of the parents to get it,every time she comes on screen..yes,she wants to see her "pota" (like tanya said,why not poti my dear whimsical saas of whimsical varsha?) and maybe to sum extent she is entitled..bt she HAS to get off satish and varsha's backs for it..come on its THEIR decision..no matter how nutty varsha is,finally these two have to choose when they want to have a child..and the reasons she quoted yest were also wierd..so tht her friends dnt taunt her..personally i have not understud this logic ever..if they are ur friends,they wud first and foremost NOT be taunting u..also she cnt just drag her DIL to the gynac..here she was bang on target bt in general,y is it tht only the woman is dragged to the doc?70% of the times its the guy who has a prob,not to mentiont the tests on the guy are easier and less invasive thn those on the woman..bt most people dnt know tht..and its the attitude..
secondly,sum1 shud tell bhavna tht everyone is not endowed wid an enviable fertitlity like dharmu..its takes on an avg a year of trying to conceive to finally be successful..its not a magic lamp tht she rubs today and has a "pota" in the next 9 months..her asking thm every single day and saying "maine bahut intezar kar liya hai" is ridiculous..lady isme time lagta hai..i seriously pity satish..both mum and wife are two amazing specimens..both have their good sides bt the temperaments are so volatile,poor fellow must be dreading going home daily..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Vaishali yet does not even know abt FBD sleeping with Madhuri and getting her pregnant...Wait until rest of them hear this.. Sulo ain't going to like this or will Varshu or Vinod...

Silly Archu is so dumb making a case that Madhuri should divorce which will make Vaishu's marriage to him OK and she can go back to FBD...W*H

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kools..i KNEW tht archu is hanging out wid madhuri,being her best friend suddenly only coz she had the keeda of vaishu-dharmu reconciliation in her brain..otherwise a couple days back she wanted madhuri out of the city as tho she owns it and now suddenly is celebrating her pregnancy wid her..and hence the shocked expressions on hearing of the police complaint..dint i say so myself??the whole saga is nothing bt hypocrisy..and conveniently the entire K clan forgets the simple fact tht MADHURI is as much if not more wronged thn vaishu..and VAISHU is the other woman,not madhuri..i dint see archu pointing out THIS fact to her bratty sister who seriously needs to get off her high horse and stop judging people
OMG Anu u shud have SEEN her . She actually called a MEETING and told her sister she has to go back to dharmesh .

WHO put her  in charge ? Thats the BIGGEST question .

on WHAT basis is she in charge ? Is the even bIGGER question .
What EXPERIENCE of life does she have to be in charge ?Is ANOTHEr big question .

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

kools..i KNEW tht archu is hanging out wid madhuri,being her best friend suddenly only coz she had the keeda of vaishu-dharmu reconciliation in her brain..otherwise a couple days back she wanted madhuri out of the city as tho she owns it and now suddenly is celebrating her pregnancy wid her..and hence the shocked expressions on hearing of the police complaint..dint i say so myself??the whole saga is nothing bt hypocrisy..and conveniently the entire K clan forgets the simple fact tht MADHURI is as much if not more wronged thn vaishu..and VAISHU is the other woman,not madhuri..i dint see archu pointing out THIS fact to her bratty sister who seriously needs to get off her high horse and stop judging people

OMG Anu u shud have SEEN her . She actually called a MEETING and told her sister she has to go back to dharmesh .

WHO put her  in charge ? Thats the BIGGEST question .

on WHAT basis is she in charge ? Is the even bIGGER question .
What EXPERIENCE of life does she have to be in charge ?Is ANOTHEr big question .

I blame JPBP SUlo for giving so much importance and power to Archu thinking she is the most mature and wise daughter of all..She truly believes she has what it takes to handle these situations..

This airhead has even undermined her parents and taken that role of supposed to be mother to many  although Sulo and Manohar are still around...

She hogs her mother's attention every chance she gets and turns around and acts as if she is the mother role to the other two..

She has no experience in handling any of the situations...Not abt Shrav, Varshu, Vaishu or Madhuri...

She needs to be slapped and told to stay out of Ks household and mind her own freaking business..She is on a rampage of ruining others lives...As If she has not done enough damage so far...
Anurulz thumbnail
Bhavna dancing for a pota and Savita not paying attention to Sachu. Hand Sachu over to Bhavna - problem solved.

this was a good one..👏
Anurulz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zaara10

Wouldn't it be great if vaishu and mads somehow team up and work 2gether to lootify and punish dharmu? Girl power!! :) i love the scene from the movie "waiting to exhale" when Angela bassett's character dumps all her cheating husband's clothes on top of his car and lights it all on fire! 😈

i had liked the "first wives club" also in this aspect zaara...of course in this case it wud the "first and second wives club"..bt those ladies rocked in the movie.. Edited by anu rulz - 13 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Vaishali yet does not even know abt FBD sleeping with Madhuri and getting her pregnant...Wait until rest of them hear this.. Sulo ain't going to like this or will Varshu or Vinod...

Silly Archu is so dumb making a case that Madhuri should divorce which will make Vaishu's marriage to him OK and she can go back to FBD...W*H

Ha Ha Ha .. you have a very good point, Dabulls.
Would Sulo give a slap to Archana when she comes to know abt that, saying - "Are you nuts Archana to bring in such a deal?"

Madhuri's divorce will not make Vaishu's marriage directly OK ... Archana will make it OK by doing a 2nd marriage of Vaishu-Dharmu. I think that is what is Archana's plan. She married twice the same man, now she will get her sister marriage twice to the same man!

Edit: okay ... u have already written abt the 2nd marriage for vaishu too. (Just now read ur previous post).😃
Edited by bee5 - 13 years ago
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I didnt like bhavna's pushiness w/ the pota thing, but one thing she said was spot on. She advised Varsha to stop worrying about her sister's life and instead focus on her own. exactly! Some1 needs to get this msg over to archana asap!!
bee5 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Varsha darling I JUST commented to bhallarox that Wouldn't it be SIMPLY SUPERB if Dharmesh REFUSES to marry Vaishali even if Madhuri divorces Dharmesh at Archu's bidding ? I want to see Archu being slapped metaphorically at least THIS way by the bigamist himself .

Kools,
  That would be good.👏
  But would the CVs make it happen?

Edited by bee5 - 13 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Girls,
  Did anyone notice Sulo's expression when Varsha is telling Madhuri, "I know why you want to give Divorce! You want to divorce him and claim half his property. Go, go away. We don't want any property. Have all the property for yourself".

If you guys haven't already, do checkout Sulo's expression at that moment.

It does show that Sulo is shocked at how Varsha is being rude. But the timing of that expression was so ambiguous bcos it can also be taken as Sulo being shocked that Varsha is giving this idea to have Dharmu's property and denying any share for her daughter. It was as if , "Oh! if there is something that vaishu can get out of Dharmesh, then, why not .. and why is Varsha spoiling that!".