Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Coz she believes Marraige is the ULTIMATE thing for woman and one must overlook ANY ABUSE on Pati's part .Let him do bigamy like Dharmesh or let him look the other way while his mom abuses u [ Manav Savita in 3 month stay } . Archanas thoughts r regressive .

The manipulation has sprouted due to the regression .

Di, why will we hate. Its just our views on that character.

Totally agree with the above said. And I am saying this only. Because of the above said thought process,she is taking wrong Decisions and guiding people in a wrong way.
Purely because of this regression ,output is like that.

So she  isn't manipulative or intentionally. she is not Good at Planning things.Then how will she execute things as said. Its Foolish on her part is what I thought.

She asked Madhuri to dont show her face at that time but even at that time,Didn't see save Varun and stop the auto wallah.

Varsha will not do that, we could clearly see that today. So I say,It archu's head with less brain and big heart leading to all this.

But then, You can correct me,I may be wrong too.
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Will not be able to watch the episode until later this everning but I am sure the sisters fighting must have been a fun scene to watch. All of Sulochana's sanskars flying out the door of the K residence. 😆

Archana +Madhuri = Dumb and Dumber? Archana for insisting that Vaishu go back to Dharmu after Madhuri divorces him. Has she not realized that Dharmu's mom has made no effort to contact Vaishu after Dharmu's truth came out? And Madhuri because she is not thinking of her sick chidl and the unborn child but trying to fix Vaishali's life. Did she not spare a thought to the fact that what will she do if Dharmu stops giving her money. Also, Dharmu has to agree to that divorce too and sign the papers?

Anyways, with Dharmu gone who will Madhuri divorce and who will  Vaishu send to jail?

Bhavna dancing for a pota and Savita not paying attention to Sachu. Hand Sachu over to Bhavna - problem solved.

Let us see what Savita is up to. Hope Ajit sees it and reports to Vandu who comes forward to take charge of her mother.

The CV's need to pull up their socks big time.  
Edited by soap-critic - 13 years ago
excelsa7 thumbnail
[QUOTE=koolsadhu1000]
They showed her in many lights but this was the WORST . Today they clearly showed her as a HYPOCRITE .

Kool I think that this character is plagued with more than just hypocricy... I think the character of Archana (1) always seems to think she is right - and (2) refuses to listen to any other opinion (except manav's... sometimes) ... this is combined  with (3) a stubborness and (4) a self-righteousness that is simply suffocating ... Then to top it off - they have added a  (5)dangerously subtle manipulative streak - which is totally contradicting in nature to the insuferable self-rightheous air that she has developed!

They have seriously - in your words - BUTCHERED Archana's character to the point where I find her (the character) totally repulsive!

excelsa Dharmesh the creep is BETTER than these hypocrites .At least he was HONEST that he had no remorse . He went to give Vaishu a last chance in his own way and then fled , saving his butt above all when all ganged up on him .

Yes .... agreed - at least he's one of the very few characters in this serial with intelligence

These guys were not talking to him , playing hard to get when he was constantly saying LETS TALK IT OUT . Now U guys directly want MARRAIGE with him ?

Again - it's all one big PATHETIC mess!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sowmya_jairam

Education is not a criteria for being smart or manipulative or anything.

What I meant by education is the experience gained and the outside Exposure.
Not known  the world outside.and The smartness she lacks is what I tried to Make a Point.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: umayal

Di, why will we hate. Its just our views on that character.

Totally agree with the above said. And I am saying this only. Because of the above said thought process,she is taking wrong Decisions and guiding people in a wrong way.
Purely because of this regression ,output is like that.

So she  isn't manipulative or intentionally. she is not Good at Planning things.Then how will she execute things as said. Its Foolish on her part is what I thought.

She asked Madhuri to dont show her face at that time but even at that time,Didn't see save Varun and stop the auto wallah.

Varsha will not do that, we could clearly see that today. So I say,It archu's head with less brain and big heart leading to all this.

But then, You can correct me,I may be wrong too.

Umi a real BIG HEART is something entirely different . A real BIG HEART wud have considered Madhuri's position and problems also . That she is PREGNANt .........has no family support and a DYING child who needs Father's money and Fathers support BOTH .

A real BIG HEART wud advise Madhuri in HER INTERESTS . She wud have advised Vaishu to DROP the case as its VITAL that Dharmu returns to SUPPORT Madhuri during transplant . She wud have advised Vaishu that take financial support from him by proving paternity but drop the case out of compassion for Madhuri as she is in AWFUL SOUP ......worse than URS .

A real BIG HEART wud have ensured physical support to Madhuri if Dharmesh was not returning during the transplant . Like staying over at hospital inspite of Vaishus anger etc purely due to HUMANATARIAN VALUES .

Thinking only from her sisters interest in a narrow minded regressive way , Archu is being ruthless to Madhuri under that sweet talk.

This isnt foolishness . If Madhuri falls for it , she is REALLY FOOLISH .

Varsha is BLUNT . She doesnt HIDE or PRETENd or SWEET TALK . Hence she is BETTER . Her rudeness was really WRONG . But She BLUNTLY asked Madhuri ............U will DIVORCE and take HALF PROPERTY NA ?

I find I can deal with types of Varsha better .Types like Archu scare me .

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
However, Varsha was 100% right when she vehemently objected to Vaishu's going back to Dharmu. HOW ON EARTH WILL THAT SOLVE ANYTHING? Its not that Dharmu and Mads marriage was a maajboori, and Dharmu now totally loves, and cares for Vaishu, so Mads sacrificing her love will bring these 2 lovebirds together. DHARMU HAS SHOWN ZERO GUILT. He cares for only HIS butt!!! So, whats the guarantee that Mads going away and Vaishu going back will bring the whole situation to one happy ending??? I FAIL TO UNDERSTAND ARCHU'S STAND ON THIS, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY THE CVS!!! They are making their Heroine come up with such ideas!!! This is what they want to propagate? If they at some point make Archu realize that her stand on this issue is/was wrong... THEN I will applaud the CVS... where they will show even the leads make mistakes... they are mere humans and NOT devis and devtas! But given the track record, pigs will fly, before this happens. We as viewers have seen the leads makes 1001 dibacles... BUT the CVS are yet to show that the leads are accepting any of their blunders. IN THEIR MIND THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT... MAHAAN!!!!  RIDICULOUS!!!

Archu is being selfish. VERY SELFISH. May be she did not directly ask Mads for a divorce but she is NOT advising her against it either. IF she really had Mad's BEST INTEREST in her mind, she would do that. BUT she is a mere mortal and no mahaan ... in her own CONVULATED way she is looking out for her own sis. BUT we will never see Archu accept that.

sindoorfan .........Dharmesh may do this AGAIN .
it appears as if Archana thinks now that madhuri has two kids , her need of a PATI is over , she can KATOFY zindagi with the two .

So Why can't HER sister too live with just the kid ?

Dharmesh has LAUGHED on their faces UNREPENTANTLY and walked off .

Imagine telling sister to go to THIS kind of a man .
enigma6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Truly revolting! Regressive, repulsive, ..... MORE SO BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER EVER SHOW ARCHU ACCEPTING THAT SHE IS BEING SELFISH HERE.  If she is less pretentious and accepts that she is actually USING Mads for the benefit of her sister... I can still take it. By why maintain the holier than thou image and act behind it? THIS HYPOCRISY IS DISGUSTING!
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Umi a real BIG HEART is something entirely different . A real BIG HEART wud have considered Madhuri's position and problems also . That she is PREGNANt .........has no family support and a DYING child who needs Father's money and Fathers support BOTH .

A real BIG HEART wud advise Madhuri in HER INTERESTS . She wud have advised Vaishu to DROP the case as its VITAL that Dharmu returns to SUPPORT Madhuri during transplant . She wud have advised Vaishu that take financial support from him by proving paternity but drop the case out of compassion for Madhuri as she is in AWFUL SOUP ......worse than URS .

A real BIG HEART wud have ensured physical support to Madhuri if Dharmesh was not returning during the transplant . Like staying over at hospital inspite of Vaishus anger etc purely due to HUMANATARIAN VALUES .

Di,Couldn't Disagree . You Have stated everything what a BIG Heart Means.Totally agree.
After These many Big heart Explanations ,will I able to oppose it.😃
Ap(Tussi) great Ho Kool di.👍🏼
But where I still wish to Differ is, The above said all is capable of only one person in this Serial with the heart she had and which was shown earlier(it is Archu)
All that which I wish to see from Archu and which she  is capable of ,you have stated superbly.

Archu not doing this and doing something else is why I was so Disappointed and disgusted with what shown today and angry at the CVs 😡 for Butchering my archu to this level. With one attitude and dialogue of hers they have spoiled everything (ruined entire archu's character which I fall in love with)

Still why I am calling her Foolish is for suggesting Vaishu to go to a Man like Dharmesh 😡.
She is totally spoiling Vaishu's life with this idea and thought process of hers.

Di,if I was wrong somewhere ,sorry. Just felt like typing a lot today. Trying to sleep but couldn't, so only typing  a lot without any points in mind😃

Varsha is BLUNT . She doesnt HIDE or PRETENd or SWEET TALK . Hence she is BETTER . Her rudeness was really WRONG . But She BLUNTLY asked Madhuri ............U will DIVORCE and take HALF PROPERTY NA ?

I find I can deal with types of Varsha better .Types like Archu scare me .

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kools too good👍🏼 actually after reading the written updates and ur commentary don't feel like watching today's episode. i loved the sister's fight with a short poem😆 especially this one🤣
Let him RAPE
Let him TAPE
Let him sleep around
And increase his weight in pounds

Let him CHEAT
or DRINK NEAT
Just call it FATE
and Let him IMPREGNATE !

🤣🤣🤣 thats MATA ARCHANA!

i feel really bad for vaishu for having to listen to these two sisters making HER decisions. i mean it's her DECISION and it's HER LIFE! she should think and should make a decision. and why is FOOL archana telling her sister to go back to DHARMESH??? the man who CHEATED and does not CARE A DAMN about her sister. he even slept with MADHURI while still being married to vaishali and she wants to send her sister back to his place??🤪 and on top of that she is USING madhuri for her OWN BENEFIT! i totally agree with u she is really being SELFISH! Varsha was totally wrong in saying bad stuffs about madhuri and acutally she doesn't have any RIGHT to say that to madhuri.😡 i mean vasihu is not saying anything so y is she coming in the middle and saying all her BAKWASS? BUT i am going to agree on with her on not sending vaishu back to DHARMESH. but the last decision should be vaishali's on what she wants to do with her life.

i feel so bad for Madhuri.😔 she is the only person that is strangled in between these CRAZY SISTERS🤪. and she should def not SACRIFICE anything for them and y should she. she got ILL-TREATED by all of them and got called by so many nasty names.😡 she should just think about her and her son's Future. why think about them when they are the ones who are SELFISH and RUDE!🤢 i feel sorry for shravani that she had to live with A CRAZY PERSON(archana) for so long.

so now Shibu is turning bad too?? ughhh and don't have anything to say about GREAT MANAV! he keeps on proving himself to be BRAINLESS. he is a GONE CASE for sure

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
All I see is , madhuri's compassion USED wrongly, much like sharvani's helplessness. 
All i see is everyone USING madhuri and TAKING advantage of her GUILT and  HELPLESSNESS. 
all three of the sisters are hypocritical, selfish bitches. they cannot SEE beyond themselves and cannot sympathise with others. 

Agreed with ur FULL post tiya but these lines r ESPECIALLY ACCURATE .