Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

such an apt song acc to the situation!! (Page 4)

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 5106

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by aahana1

hey what abt rathods past..plzz someone tell me..i just watched the last part of the episode...missed the first part coz i was watching match...tell me plzzSmile

Past of rathod:
todays flashback shows that rathod in a hospital she is marraied and his wife are adimited and doctor come and said to rathod that your wife is died hum apki patni ko nahi bachcha paye
and after that doc says ki dulh ki baat to ye hai ki hum app ke 2 months ke bachche ko bhi nahi bacha paye and rathod did't aware that she wife are pregnent with two months....
and after the flashback he says abb mai dobara apne bachvhe ko nahi khowga.

awwww thats soooo sad...rathod should get his child now from tappu...for the first time feeling bad for rathod...may his Late wife's and child's soul rest in peace...anyways thanx for telling Smile

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Joined: 21 December 2008
Posts: 41802

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
thanks farah , well cvs ne shock kardiya and showed they are worth getting paid LOL 
Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 5106

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

yesssh jaya.. itnaa fast paced thaa aaj unlike uttaran.. rathod was good.. he was like this time i wont lose my kid...
 
and satya's past in the precap.. his mother was a maid and he was held accountable for some chori.. i think vansh blamed him probably.. the police were taking him and his mom was crying.. it was heart wrenching as well..

ya i saw that..it was really sad...and it looks that mai and daddaji have no heart...they were soo cool when the police arrested satya...that dadda deserved to die yesterday...hate himAngry
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Joined: 10 January 2011
Posts: 4958

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aahana1

Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by aahana1

hey what abt rathods past..plzz someone tell me..i just watched the last part of the episode...missed the first part coz i was watching match...tell me plzzSmile

Past of rathod:
todays flashback shows that rathod in a hospital she is marraied and his wife are adimited and doctor come and said to rathod that your wife is died hum apki patni ko nahi bachcha paye
and after that doc says ki dulh ki baat to ye hai ki hum app ke 2 months ke bachche ko bhi nahi bacha paye and rathod did't aware that she wife are pregnent with two months....
and after the flashback he says abb mai dobara apne bachvhe ko nahi khowga.


awwww thats soooo sad...rathod should get his child now from tappu...for the first time feeling bad for rathod...may his Late wife's and child's soul rest in peace...anyways thanx for tellingSmile

Welcome
but feel bad for his wife and child is right but this is not the meanning of ki you raped someone for the purpose of fullfiling your child requirement.......
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Joined: 21 December 2008
Posts: 41802

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
varun ,  come one buddy , he never raped her , he dropped enough hints of his intentions , taps was smart enough to understand them as she did understood wats in his mind , 
Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 5106

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

varun ,  come one buddy , he never raped her , he dropped enough hints of his intentions , taps was smart enough to understand them as she did understood wats in his mind , 

yeah...being a woman she should have been aware and careful...and by looking at his eyes, they way he used to look at her and all she would have understood what going on in his mind. and looking at tappu it does not seem that she has been deeply hurt by what happened that night...she was just worried abt losing veer...how shamless can one be...yikessss
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Joined: 21 December 2008
Posts: 41802

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
aahana , she clearly understood wats running in his mind thats why that little push when he was trying to take her in his arms when madam was getting talli 
Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 5106

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

aahana , she clearly understood wats running in his mind thats why that little push when he was trying to take her in his arms when madam was getting talli 

yeah...she is really shameless...horrible woman...! Angry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
A song from Icha to Veer(Pg.17...beautiful)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: Rahul_Vaid   Replies: 269   Views: 21023

Rahul_Vaid 269 21023 05 December 2010 at 11:08am by shivani9
"Think Of A Song For The Person Above"- Fun Thread

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: shivani9   Replies: 139   Views: 8640

shivani9 139 8640 16 July 2010 at 7:55am by --cute.manasi--
i requested this song jadoo hai nasha

Author: ruchira23   Replies: 8   Views: 782

ruchira23 8 782 11 June 2010 at 6:27am by cjs369
Song in today's episode

Author: Rosie5   Replies: 2   Views: 954

Rosie5 2 954 01 May 2010 at 10:13am by Rosie5
song frm veer to ichcha

2 3 4

Author: saddi_sadiya   Replies: 29   Views: 2079

saddi_sadiya 29 2079 10 March 2010 at 4:12am by Dhriti.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index