Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Mistis thoughts 17th march 2011 (Page 3)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks misti......
i want to see Rad's struggle her self to make her mind that Rohen is her KK.because her heart is with Dev and kanha also want RaDev to marry.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73Neerjaa

rajsri Goldie
rajsri
rajsri

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by rajsri

Finally ... it goes back to why i watch the show ... these two are so good together ... whether as Dev or Rads in CB1 or in their new avatars in CB2 ... i have a big smile on my face when I see them on the screen together  Big smile  
And here I was thinking that you watch the show because you like Angie and me bantering....WinkTongueBig smile

Misti ... and Angie ... of course the two of you too ... love the back and forth between our own Jai and Veeru  Smile

Finally watched the show ...very nicely done episode ... loved it ... you were right on abt Rubina's expressions... she was excellent .  Clap Her family, for all its shortcomings , is interesting.  Dev was very good too Smile  ... i dont know how they can rush this tomorrow.  Confused

Btw ... they should urgently get a  doctor to advice them on CB2 ...and i don't mean the quack who advised them during CB1   ... the whole dadaji needing medicine to be sick and being able to signal some things but not others looks far from realistic  ... even if i buy into everything else that goes on in the PF house

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakAngie12misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev_fan

Misti enjoyed reading your posts today it was too funny ...

Bumbum this is just the start''.
Bumbum give up the thought of you carrying her to the ghat'..
Phuljhari will not let you do that bacchu'''

misti i too was thinking the same ..Dev this not your old Radhika  even the old Rads also 
did not gave her hand when she falls on ground in their first meet at rasleela

one should not read others thoughts without permission''

arrre misti yeh sab rules serials ke main leads par par logo nahin hote ......story has to move on yaar...

anyway Phuljhari applies the magical ointment and starts limping and
then after one second her leg is ok''.I mean she is walking normally'..
yeh Chunnu munnu can you give me the name of the ointment'

i too want to know the name of that magical ointment which made to walk our Rads within secs... Kanha ka magical oinment only made for Radhs...

Phuljhari says no and Bumbum says I know you will'''.don't worry Bumbum Zee will drag her there'.

Zee ya Kanha ????

Thanks Heena.........oh Zee is more powerful than any kanha........see they can even change what is written in the Gita.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Misti very hilarious thoughts.Actually when BUMBUMbhole said he was hungry I immediately brust out laughing and remembered urs and Angies thoughts.I liked the way Phuljari said she wants to go and then was the first one to keep on eating the puchaka and then realizing and then letting BBB eat. again was reminded of the childhood scene when he emotionally blackmails her  to stay some more time with him the way he says lets eat so that he can spend some more time with her.

Thanks Chalhov.......her forgetting that someone is also waiting to eat and just enjoying the phuchkas was funny....it did remind me of the childhood scene when they spent the entire day running around and enjoying themselves. 

I was so amused that how she forgot to limp and was immediately ok was it eating the golguppas before applying the medicineLOLWink

Yeh you might be right..........maybe hat was the power of the golgappas.WinkBig smile

Chandalika is really consistent as she is ashant with her children as with Radhika but few degrees more with her.Liked the scene that she is suspicious why chenu has given back the money without keeping commission and  immediately follows and catches himLOL

Oh I liked that part.....she was really suspicious of Chenu and then even checked the note to see whether whether it is real or false.LOL

LOLLOL Yes as both of u have to sing and dance at the ME I think the slow down will start once the ME is over and now that the confusion has set in Phuljaris mind regarding her feelings and she is having her intense talks with Kanha.I liked the way BBB was behaving and was just like the childhood days and looking forward for the ME to see the child actors dancing and singing.

Lets see what they show in the ME........I mean do they damage the leads characterisation or not.Hopefully the slow down will happen after the ME.

The episode was quite good and especially Rubinas acting liked her swichover dress in chudidar.Liked the way BBB was very sure she will come the next day and if her gurukul people will take her to sing in the function as shown in HA SBB and waiting for the grand holi tamasha WinkLOL

It looks that the entire family goes to the holi party.......lets see what they are upto. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakPutijaChalhovNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

Thanks misti......
i want to see Rad's struggle her self to make her mind that Rohen is her KK.because her heart is with Dev and kanha also want RaDev to marry.....

You are welcome anu......I think most of us do want to see this struggle in Radhika.
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bholabear

[QUOTE=misti73]

Comment'''.

I wish that they can do this meeting and attracting and teasing slowly''''..I wish that they could show Phuljhari retracting slowly''''.I wish they can show Bumbum searching for her'''..I wish they can show Phuljaris confusion and she fighting with herself slowly'''''she being pulled apart by the attraction that she has for Bumbum (her heart) and the thoughts that she is married according to some ritual (her brain) '.I wish''they show the fight in her between Kanha in her heart and rituals of society in her brain'''..but these will most probably remain as wishes''

Agree with you on this, Misti. Would love tantalisingly slow groW*H of RaDev love. The internal turmoil, finally succumbing to Dev's charm, their attraction, Embarrassed Embarrassed

Yeh tho nahin hoga, so let's enjoy the scenes now. 

Thanks Bholabear. Lets see whether they do any of slow groW*H after the ME or continue on their bullet train ride. 
radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Misti,

Enjoyed reading your take on Bumbum and of course Radhika,Big smile.and many thanks.

basically this week has been Dev and Radhika week, with the World cup matches taking the high light still the mood was to keep it light and funny.

We have two marriages lined up and let us see how it shapes up.Wink

Y'day Padma's comment on her son's behaviour did ring a bell and unfortunately you could not place who it was who thought so in the forum,  need help?Wink

I think this Dev-Radhika romance will continue infull swing after Holi because of some more confusion.  It also depends on when they are intent on showing Rohan turning 23.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipak..yajnaseni..Neerjaamisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Finally ... it goes back to why i watch the show ... these two are so good together ... whether as Dev or Rads in CB1 or in their new avatars in CB2 ... i have a big smile on my face when I see them on the screen together  Big smile  
And here I was thinking that you watch the show because you like Angie and me bantering....WinkTongueBig smile

Misti ... and Angie ... of course the two of you too ... love the back and forth between our own Jai and Veeru  Smile

Finally watched the show ...very nicely done episode ... loved it ... you were right on abt Rubina's expressions... she was excellent .  Clap Her family, for all its shortcomings , is interesting.  Dev was very good too Smile  ... i dont know how they can rush this tomorrow.  Confused

Btw ... they should urgently get a  doctor to advice them on CB2 ...and i don't mean the quack who advised them during CB1   ... the whole dadaji needing medicine to be sick and being able to signal some things but not others looks far from realistic  ... even if i buy into everything else that goes on in the PF house

Thanks Rajsri.........Rubina was good yesterday and her family although not perfect is quite real. One can understand the characters........not like the Purohits where most of the time it is blank. The whole dadaji thing is bizarre.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakrajsriAngie12

Go to top