Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: anu17

Thanks misti......
i want to see Rad's struggle her self to make her mind that Rohen is her KK.because her heart is with Dev and kanha also want RaDev to marry.....

You are welcome anu......I think most of us do want to see this struggle in Radhika.
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bholabear

Thanks Bholabear. Lets see whether they do any of slow groW*H after the ME or continue on their bullet train ride. 

radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Misti,

Enjoyed reading your take on Bumbum and of course Radhika,😃.and many thanks.

basically this week has been Dev and Radhika week, with the World cup matches taking the high light still the mood was to keep it light and funny.

We have two marriages lined up and let us see how it shapes up.😉

Y'day Padma's comment on her son's behaviour did ring a bell and unfortunately you could not place who it was who thought so in the forum,  need help?😉

I think this Dev-Radhika romance will continue infull swing after Holi because of some more confusion.  It also depends on when they are intent on showing Rohan turning 23.

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajsri

Misti ... and Angie ... of course the two of you too ... love the back and forth between our own Jai and Veeru  😊

Finally watched the show ...very nicely done episode ... loved it ... you were right on abt Rubina's expressions... she was excellent .  👏 Her family, for all its shortcomings , is interesting.  Dev was very good too 😊  ... i dont know how they can rush this tomorrow.  😕

Btw ... they should urgently get a  doctor to advice them on CB2 ...and i don't mean the quack who advised them during CB1   ... the whole dadaji needing medicine to be sick and being able to signal some things but not others looks far from realistic  ... even if i buy into everything else that goes on in the PF house

Thanks Rajsri.........Rubina was good yesterday and her family although not perfect is quite real. One can understand the characters........not like the Purohits where most of the time it is blank. The whole dadaji thing is bizarre.......
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: radha_bilahari

Misti,

Enjoyed reading your take on Bumbum and of course Radhika,😃.and many thanks.

You are welcome Radha.

basically this week has been Dev and Radhika week, with the World cup matches taking the high light still the mood was to keep it light and funny.

Yes.

We have two marriages lined up and let us see how it shapes up.😉
Yep.....😉...and I am very curious to see how do they arrange a speed dating ceremony in Rawal.    

Y'day Padma's comment on her son's behaviour did ring a bell and unfortunately you could not place who it was who thought so in the forum,  need help?😉
Ahh it was you........😃.......

I think this Dev-Radhika romance will continue infull swing after Holi because of some more confusion.  It also depends on when they are intent on showing Rohan turning 23.
Rohan has to turn 23 sometime but they can slow it down.......confusion is the basis of screenplay n CB.😉.....I mean either the channel is confused as to what CB is about.......the creatives are confused what to write and what not to write.........and the characters are confused regarding what to ask and what not to ask and most of the audience is confused where to think and where not to think.😉 

ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Musti - Your Chenu is up to no good... I'm sure he didn't win Rs.10,000/- gambling.

How come Viraat is wearing riding breeches? Is he commuting on a horse/horse-power car?   😆

Hope CM don't mess up and show Rohan marrying Radhika... I don't trust them.
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Musti - Your Chenu is up to no good... I'm sure he didn't win Rs.10,000/- gambling.

How come Viraat is wearing riding breeches? Is he commuting on a horse/horse-power car?   😆

Hope CM don't mess up and show Rohan marrying Radhika... I don't trust them.

Ah so Chenu is now my Chenu is it? Ok.....I don't mind....😉😃.....Well regarding Viraat.....see he is full of self importance thats mean he is full of air..........so that is why he wears breeches...it gives him to carry the air around with him.😉

CD I also don't trust the creatives....if they show Radhika and Rohan marriage and Champa and Dev marriage then how is this story different from CB1? If they show that then the audience will take it as the same stroy but with different faces and will they watch CB2 then? Hope the channel has thought of that.
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

Angie Waheeda does look beautiful ........I haven't see the movie.

Well here is one more ......

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZZ4VaswYKQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

another for Bumbum with Chenu as companion......

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-TzgB_paVQ[/YOUTUBE]

The song from Saraswati Chandra is very apt for Dev and Radhika and love the second song.  Chenu would be perfect with Dev.  In fact when Radhika moves to PB, she should take Chenu as her dowry.  He would be hilarious in that family of crazies.
Edited by why3 - 13 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

Ah so Chenu is now my Chenu is it? Ok.....I don't mind....😉😃.....Well regarding Viraat.....see he is full of self importance thats mean he is full of air..........so that is why he wears breeches...it gives him to carry the air around with him.😉

CD I also don't trust the creatives....if they show Radhika and Rohan marriage and Champa and Dev marriage then how is this story different from CB1? If they show that then the audience will take it as the same stroy but with different faces and will they watch CB2 then? Hope the channel has thought of that.

I have the same concern.  In their obsession about making it same as CB1, they are taking away the logic.  For example, yesterday Dev took Radhika to a doctor and was with her for at least couple of hours.  Wouldn't somebody ask for a name?  Or when you visit the doctor, you give your name at least.  So at least Dev should know Radhika's name just by the doctor's visit.  That's why the TRPs of CB have dropped.  It sames as the old story but in a different bottle and that too not in a very beautiful one.  Except for Dev, Radhika and weaver family,  it is hard to like anybody else.  Their actions don't make sense at all.

So if they show this marriage between Rohan and Radhika, it would turn off the audience because it makes the mockery of Dev and Radhika's childhood marriage on which they are harping so much.  Secondly, if the wedding doesn't happen but for a while Radhika and others consider Rohan her husband, then how is it different from CB1?  Nobody wants to see a repeat of CB1 with characters reversed.

The fresh story would be that Radhika is selected as Rohan's bride and for a short time she is convinced about him being her husband, but she starts having doubts and then finally refuses the wedding in a less melodramatic way.  Then she finds out the truth about the wedding to Dev and they get together.  But this less than one month "birthday" is making me doubtful about their intentions and I feel that they are going towards CB1.
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why3

The song from Saraswati Chandra is very apt for Dev and Radhika and love the second song.  Chenu would be perfect with Dev.  In fact when Radhika moves to PB, she should take Chenu as her dowry.  He would be hilarious in that family of crazies.

Yes knowing Chenu he should tell Radhika that behena I want to go..........and then he will drive everyone mad.