shan rahul &duck gandhiji ke 3 bander

Posted: 13 years ago
todays episode washilarious yaar................loved the way thy made faces while watching movies sofunny even rahul was funny lol............love shaans dialog meri jaan sukhi padi hain 😆and also when shaan wers that nakli pet lol he was funny ultiyan.........................loves the trip was really funny😆
hey Ankita............
u r right today's episode was hilarous & total rocking............i loved the 3 bandaars..............😆shan ,ducks&Rahul.........
not to forget khanak ............she insulted the cricket .............n akki was like main tumhaara gala daba dunga & sunil to akshay beta if u have not done i would have..................😆 that scene was also  amazing............
todays episode was superb & hilarious.............& the K family was just too good...................
wow............loved it..........
yeah everyone's shocked expressions that was priceless! I was totally🤣 when I saw that scene!
Yes  really agree

All the three were really hilarious with their expressions of shock/horor etc.

snd all the three acted very well.👏
so true priceless expression hey i think baccha kise paida hota haoin wo dekhkar dar gaye honge lol
Anki it was really very hilarious... shan rahul and duck too much of fun all together specially karan manish jas rocking expressions wen watching movie hahaha.....today eps was full of fun yashu with sunil akki rocked...whole k family awsome.....
i was laughing non-stop!
luvd shaan-rahul-duck!

dint someone actually call them 3 monkeys in this forum??....
i was lyk...'Ok, creative_1 definitely saw that comment!'....
lol anki..well said tin bandar...
and i was really scared 2 see them on that expression..i thought kahin woh yeh pic to nehi dekh rahe hai "papa main kaise paida ho gaya" ...lol
Originally posted by iluvmanar

lol anki..well said tin bandar...
and i was really scared 2 see them on that expression..i thought kahin woh yeh pic to nehi dekh rahe hai "papa main kaise paida ho gaya" ...lol
lol navs me thought same thing wahi dekh rahe honge dar gaye honge so sweet😆