Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Cheater Teacher...

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Hey guys,

Loads of hug to you before you begin reading. So from the heading you might have gotten an idea that it is about today's episode.

So the episode starts with the exam going on. But what i found was half the students staring at nothing in the class. Well that was only T and her gang and I am guessing that they were too preoccupied with their make up to even open the book. LOL So getting away from that. I found T's act very childish but i must say the way she hid the chit was impressive. There are only two options one T is really smart and two the teacher was sleeping during the exam. Tongue I would choose option too because i dont think the first option was even relevant!

What stole the show? Was Abhay standing up and fighting for Pia. Somewhere there i found his eyes go wild when Pia started to cry and oh my the unity of the class... It was really good. I have heard (As i have not gone to college yet) that there are lack of unity in the class there. I wouldnt know though...

Ruhi was the best she tried to tear the paper with her two 'broken hands' and fumbled but the teacher refused because she had not written anything. And the girl Pooja... hilarious I am glad in our school if our hand is broken we are given leave and not appointed a writer! ROFL

Shankar is kind of sweet to think that Misha will start liking him if he makes her the topper. Its so childish and feels like his brain is like a child of class four. All the puppy love is what takes action then. Embarrassed

Dum dum dum dum.. Next comes the trustee scene. It was so obvious! the reason would be is that her uncle is a trustee himself and dear Mr. of so friendly Sid is too willing to help Pia and do her a favor and blah blah blah.

Mr Chand Raichand seems a bit too interested in shooing off Pia like always and earns a lot of glares from us viewers. Wink

Sid is too expactant. Even in his 200 years he couldnt understand that women never get impressed when they are helped! Most women never show there soft corner and want to be strong. Being Pia she takes everyones help. But Sid should think a little more and understand that history was repeating itself. Pia is not interested just like Maithili and she just wants to test to see if he is fit for Panchi.

I found Abhay's concern for his big brother in that scene where they were showing sid coming to save Maithili. But SidAngry He just wanted his precious Maithili and what infuriated me was he was what endangered all their lives... Some vampires can be so dumb.

Abhay not telling Pia Sid's secret finally was revealed. Sid has threatened Abhay that he would kill Pia in that case. How good! Dead Sid is a bit overconfident. I wish Abhay could just do something about it than just going around challenging him more. Like Chand did earlier. that would be nice!

Liked the double meaning part where he said that he would have to pick up any random girl for dinner ClapTongue It was so nicely said... I liked it.

I just want the story to get more real. I love this show and i dont want it to loose its previous charm. Ekta ma'am if she was here reading i would have told her to hear her fans and understand that vampires are beautiful creatures and if they are played with well they do make a fascinating tale. They are not human and they shouldnt be. Ouch Well a little wouldnt hurt but the intelligence should be loads more at
least!

Loads of hugs, take care and best of luck!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxoProttashaPari-Gupta-sim-shivani003-rupa-

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Loved ur analysis !!!

today episode was good with abhay supporting piya and then whole class , sid-abhay convo and flashback
Today we knew abhay loved his brother and it was sid who was after metz knowing about AM love. But more we need to know about there AMS relation.

CV did good work today

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prottasha-sim-

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
very nicely done!!Smile
ur right the whole cheating thing was pretty childish....and yes i loved sid's double meaning comments!! "all i want women for is a bite!" LOL!!
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
very sweet analysis...keep doing this daily..I would love to read...

this is for ur analysisHug
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

Hey guys,

Loads of hug to you before you begin reading. So from the heading you might have gotten an idea that it is about today's episode.

tdys episode was too good....

So the episode starts with the exam going on. But what i found was half the students staring at nothing in the class. Well that was only T and her gang and I am guessing that they were too preoccupied with their make up to even open the book. LOL So getting away from that. I found T's act very childish but i must say the way she hid the chit was impressive. There are only two options one T is really smart and two the teacher was sleeping during the exam. Tongue I would choose option too because i dont think the first option was even relevant!

i agree completely with you....poor T plans got backfiredLOL....

What stole the show? Was Abhay standing up and fighting for Pia. Somewhere there i found his eyes go wild when Pia started to cry and oh my the unity of the class... It was really good. I have heard (As i have not gone to college yet) that there are lack of unity in the class there. I wouldnt know though...

yup abhay trust on piya was the best part of the scenes.....and yes even i felt the same abt abhay's eyes going wild....i love the trust that he keeps on piya....and he will always....the whole class were amazing escept for T and her gang

Ruhi was the best she tried to tear the paper with her two 'broken hands' and fumbled but the teacher refused because she had not written anything. And the girl Pooja... hilarious I am glad in our school if our hand is broken we are given leave and not appointed a writer! ROFL

she really made me laugh my heart out....even on 16th march episode too....ROFL...her writer pooja too...bechari thought her writer may make her top in the class...but she was T's younger sister....taking out all her make-up thingsLOLLOL

Shankar is kind of sweet to think that Misha will start liking him if he makes her the topper. Its so childish and feels like his brain is like a child of class four. All the puppy love is what takes action then. Embarrassed 

well i began to love shanker-misha pair...they are so cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassed......and by the way every now and then misha is telling shanker that she is his wifeEmbarrassed....i think she is taking the realationship seriously

Dum dum dum dum.. Next comes the trustee scene. It was so obvious! the reason would be is that her uncle is a trustee himself and dear Mr. of so friendly Sid is too willing to help Pia and do her a favor and blah blah blah. 

well the whole trustee scenes was so boring...but sid was looking so handsome....and i love the wink when he gave piya.....uff he blew me off with his wink....Embarrassed

Mr Chand Raichand seems a bit too interested in shooing off Pia like always and earns a lot of glares from us viewers. Wink

well he is afraid that his survival will be revealed infront of the world...he fears piya rather than despise her....

Sid is too expactant. Even in his 200 years he couldnt understand that women never get impressed when they are helped! Most women never show there soft corner and want to be strong. Being Pia she takes everyones help. But Sid should think a little more and understand that history was repeating itself. Pia is not interested just like Maithili and she just wants to test to see if he is fit for Panchi.

well i agree with you.....well right now he is so obsessed with maithilli-piya that he couldn't see what is wrong and right.....well even when he was a human he couldn't realise what is wrong and right...he must understand one simple fact that you can't compel or force a women to love you.....

but i am having negative vibes for maithilli....i don't know why i felt that maithilli has been two-timing both bros and in the end realised that she loves abhayendra...just like katherine who two-timed both bros and finally tells damon that she always loved stefan....

yup piya is checking sid out for panchi...i wonder what will happen if sid gets to know that panchi loves him immensely.....i hope piya won't reveal it now at all

I found Abhay's concern for his big brother in that scene where they were showing sid coming to save Maithili. But SidAngry He just wanted his precious Maithili and what infuriated me was he was what endangered all their lives... Some vampires can be so dumb.

yup....my whole sympathy went to abhayendra...he really loved...adored and respect his brother.....he not only lost his love of the life maithilli but he also lost his bhai in the fire....sid was never a good human neither he is a good vampire....i could not believe that he backstab his own brother....and made the king sentence him to death so that he could get maithilli...how can he betray his brother who loved him immensely.....sid is sure a fool..a self-obsessed man

Abhay not telling Pia Sid's secret finally was revealed. Sid has threatened Abhay that he would kill Pia in that case. How good! Dead Sid is a bit overconfident. I wish Abhay could just do something about it than just going around challenging him more. Like Chand did earlier. that would be nice!

i hope abhay tells the truth to piya...i feel that even panchi's life is in danger because of sid's obsession...i don't think sid will do anything to piya....he is just playing games with abhay

Liked the double meaning part where he said that he would have to pick up any random girl for dinner ClapTongue It was so nicely said... I liked it.

he always speaks in double meaning....mostly with panchi.....its nice but then its very hard to find out what he means....but dinner part i could understand what he was talking abt

I just want the story to get more real. I love this show and i dont want it to loose its previous charm. Ekta ma'am if she was here reading i would have told her to hear her fans and understand that vampires are beautiful creatures and if they are played with well they do make a fascinating tale. They are not human and they shouldnt be. Ouch Well a little wouldnt hurt but the intelligence should be loads more at least!

i agree with you....i hope she plays her cards well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Untitled001

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Amazingly written. Today's episode was worth watching.
shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Lovely post! I agree with ur views. Certainly more intelligent than the vampires of Ekta's creations.... I wish we got to see Abhay's fiesty vampire side a bit more... in fact lot more than what they have been dishing out so far.
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Loved ur analysis !!!

today episode was good with abhay supporting piya and then whole class , sid-abhay convo and flashback
Today we knew abhay loved his brother and it was sid who was after metz knowing about AM love. But more we need to know about there AMS relation.

CV did good work today

Yes we have a lot of questions about that part. It is very interesting. And it was really good to see that the creatives used a bit of brain yesterday.

The dialogues are brilliant with humor and stuff but the story is going too slow and that is what making all the viewers behave rebellious. We only want good mushy Abhiya scenes so that we feel comfortable. Seeing too much of vampires can be a little bad for our brains too! Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index