Rakt Sambandh

India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

03/17/2011: Anjali meets SARLA

Poll Question: How do you think the Shradhya track will end?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [11.11%]
7 [77.78%]
1 [11.11%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Sandhya assures Neeraj on Anjali

Sandhya is helping Neeraj get ready, but he's tense and absent minded.  Sandhya asks him what's bothering him, and he tells her that he doesn't believe Anjali will clean up her act that easily.  Sandhya assures him that Anjali won't do anything, and to trust her on that: she knows that Anjali is unwilling to do it, but she's got her hands on her pain points, so that she'll think several times b4 any move she makes.  As far as reforming Anjali goes, that will need to involve Anmol - once she's happy w/ Anmol, she'll forget everyone else (Dear, what exactly are you smoking - can I have some? LOL)

Neeraj wonders how they can possibly pull that off?

Purvi discusses Anjali's situation w/ Anmol

Purvi is w/ Anmol, and tells him that it's up to him to figure out how to get Anjali to accept him, since he's now grown up and married, and has the responsibility of Anjali. (Yeah, bhabi, but for that, Anjali first has to respect Anmol, which she's not currently doing) He has to pay special attention to her, but he left her alone & went to Pune

Anmol protests that this was on work, and that it needed to be done.  Purvi tells him that he should have taken Anjali along w/ him.  Anmol assures her that he'll keep that in mind going forward.  Purvi also tells him not to leave Anjali alone, but to spend as much time w/ him as possible.  Anmol agrees.

Purvi tells Anmol that she's fixed a dinner appointment @ her mama's for Anjali & Anmol: once Anjali returns, get ready quickly and go.  Anmol agrees.

Purvi vs GB catfight!!!

Sandhya goes to the kitchen and thanks Purvi.  Purvi tells her to knock it off, and that she hates her, and won't change her opinion of her one way or the other.  She also tells her that she doesn't want to see her at all.  She warns her against talking to her again.

Sandhya is hurt, and turns and leaves, and runs into GB, who gives her a cold stare, and then goes in.  She starts gossiping about what she's heard about Anjali, but Purvi cuts her short and tells her that if she learnt to mind her own business, instead of butting into others, she's wouldn't have had to live in her maayka. Party

GB, as expected, explodes, and tells her that she's staying in her father's house, not some strangers, but to look @ Purvi's sister, who marries someone but is flirting w/ someone else's hubby.  She tells her not to think that nobody knows, and that she thought of helping her, but forget it. (Yeah, the first cracks within this coalition, w/o Sandhya even knowing that there was one)  Saying this, she leaves.

Shradhya assures Anusuya she'll take care of herself

Anusuya (Rohit's mom) tells Shradhya that she's not upset @ her doing puja, but her having to go to the swami's ashram.  He's a fake swami, but a real degenerate.  Shradhya tells her not to worry, and that the only reason the 2 of them are silent are b'cos of their hubbies.  But if the swami mistakes that for obedience, he's making a big mistake.  If he tries to do anything to her, she'll teach him a lesson right in his ashram itself.

Anusuya tells her that listening to her reminds her of her past.  When she first came, anything she didn't like, she'd state, but on hearing her hubby, she'd clam up.  But slowly, she lost all her courage to fight for herself.  She ultimately decided to let her hubby be as he was, but not to let her son be like him.  But as fate would have it, her son is even worse than the father. Cry  She begs Shradhya not to succumb the way she did, since she is a dead woman walking. 

Shradhya tells her that her father used to say that no season is exactly like the other, and just like that, bad times don't last.  Anusuya tells her that she's grown old just waiting for better times Cry Shradhya tells her that she won't go thru the same experience, since Anusuya is w/ her.  They both hug Embarrassed (I sure hope that along w/ Shradhya, her MIL gets out of that hellhole)

Shradhya left w/ Godman

Next morning, Rohit brings Shradhya to the 'ashram', where the godman and all his henchmen are waiting.  Rohit tells him to do whatever 'puja' he likes w/ her, but save him from all the pitfalls.  The Godman tells him that it will take an hour, and Rohit enthusiastically tells Shradhya to go w/ him.  Shradhya requests Rohit to come as well, but he rejects her request.

The godman goes into his private room w/ Shradhya, and bolts the door from inside.  Shradhya demands to know where was the need for that, and he tells her that the puja he wants to do w/ her can only be done behind closed doors Dead He tells her that he'll do what he plans to do w/ her, but not here, since this is his ashram.  He tells her that from today, Rohit & Abha will leave her w/ him whenever he wants, and that he'd take her to an unknown location known only to the 2 of them.  Neither her hubby nor her FIL will ever know (and even if they did, they wouldn't care)

Shradhya signals him her previous slap, and reminds him of it, and tells him to start his puja, or else, she'd do his arati and everything w/ sandals and all.  She then sits down in prayer.  The godman gets more lustful, and sits next to her, and gives her the offerings of the puja, but Shradhya is careful not to let him touch her.

Shradhya then thinks to god that she's sometimes wondered whether HE actually exists or not, given how HE allows frauds like this man to represent him.  She asks why he doesn't punish sinners like him?

Anjali meets Sarla

Anjali is in a restaurant, having a drink and apparently waiting for someone.  She's on the phone w/ her, and asks her where she is, and describes herself, while the other lady too spots her and joins her.

It is SARLA!  She asks Anjali why she wanted to meet her.  Anjali invites her to sit, and starts the conversation.  Anjali tells her that she didn't know that she was in Mumbai, and she wondered how to get hold of her in Gwalior.

Sarla asks her to get to the point, and Anjali introduces herself as Anjali Virani (not Garodia).  She tells her that she was about to marry Neeraj - the same Neeraj who they had raised.  She tells Sarla that her wedding was broken up by no other than Sarla's bahu, Yuvraj's wife Sandhya.  She tells Sarla that Sandhya married Neeraj, while leaving her to marry Neeraj's younger bro.

Sarla tells her that she's heard enough, and that she had been itching to get back @ Sandhya for a while now.  She tells Anjali that she can consider her a friend, since an enemy's enemy is a friend.  Anjali invites her home as her friend, telling her that it will be easier to remove Sandhya if she comes w/ her, and that Sandhya won't be able to last w/o any allies.

Sarla tells her that she wants to meet Sandhya again, but not this way: she wants to make a shocking appearance, and will make one that's planned.  She tells Anjali to do exactly what she tells her, but b4 that, she wants to know every detail about Neeraj & Sandhya.  Anjali nods, and a new alliance is born.

Comments

So the Anjali-sudharo andolan has started - make her love Anmol.  I'm glad Anmol brought it up w/ Purvi.  At least, this she should be able to do w/o Neerdhya being in the picture.  Her admonitions to Anmol were meaningless - Anjali is not even willing to go on a honeymoon w/ him unless she can crash Neeraj's w/ it, and Purvi expects her to go w/ him to Pune.  Fat chance, unless something else is threatening her.  Equally silly is Purvi's suggestion that Anmol spends as much time as possible w/ Anjali - hubbies do need to work.  The honeymoon was a great opportunity for them to get to spend time together, but Anjali blew it, since she wasn't interested.

Despite her somewhat irrational resentment of Sandhya, I loved Purvi today for blowing off GB, and telling her to her face what we've wanted to - had she minded her own business, she wouldn't have had to stay in her maayka!!!  Sweet!!!!

I think it's high time Shradhya and Anusuya just walk out on Rohit & Abha - how much more are they going to take?  Even if Shradhya does something to the swami, that won't fix anything.  She's better off doing a 1-2-ka-4 and going to one of her sisters homes, and informing the police.  Just end this.

So she had a Sandhya moment, when she doubted whether he exists @ all, based on his allowing someone like this to represent him.  Hope that she gets the same divine support that Sandhya got.

So finally Anjali meets Sarla and makes a new alliance w/ her.  One thing, though - while Anjali may want Neeraj for herself, is Sarla likely to oblige?  The Jagirdars want Neeraj dead as much as Sandhya, whereas Anjali wants Neeraj for herself.  Anjali, you might want to clear that detail up w/ Sarla.  Also, Anjali may think Sandhya is isolated, but look in a mirror, dear.  Sandhya has on her side Dadaji, Baa, Reena and even Anmol.  Anjali has nobody - even Purvi is angry @ her antics, and won't stand for her wrecking the family.

Besides Sarla, given the number of times Sandhya has humiliated you, ain't it time to clean up your act, rather than set yourself up for landing back in jail?  Although I'd like Anjali to land up in jail w/ her, instead of being reconciled w/ Anmol.

Episode rating: Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Thumbs Up: Purvi & GB blowing up @ each other, Purvi helping Anmol w/ what to do about Anjali, Shradhya reading the Godman the riot act

Thumbs Down: Sarla's re-entry

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittmilwebpadsouza49p0lkad0tmanya7878mitumicloudz***Anu***bmm1985samirah23-sia-NiceupghotalazPirated_Funammoos

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

I love Purvi's present stand..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Think I'll give this a miss again. I did wonder where Sarla had got to considering she was out on bail, but it's just a bit toooo convenient that Anjali has been able to get in touch with her. They might be able to plot against Sandhya but I'm not sure they'll be able to 'dig up' any 'secrets' considering she probably has any, unless they build up a whole lie and make it seem extremely believable.
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
^^^^ Is it?  Anjali had been looking into Sandhya's past, and knew that Neeraj was connected w/ the Jagirdars.  It wasn't difficult to find out that Sandhya was their bahu, and then she would have to find out whether any of the Jagirdars were out of jail.  She'd have found out from jail officials that only one of them was - Sarla, and Sarla's details would have been w/ them, since she was on bail and liable to be summoned.  So once Anjali had her details, she'd arrange to meet her, and above was the intro.

They just skipped all that research activity.  But it didn't look like a coincidence to me given Anjali's resolve in the previous episode to find out about Sandhya's past, based on what she told her.  After all, if Sandhya learnt these tricks, she must have had formidable enemies (which she did - the Jagirdars) and so Anjali wants their help in getting the better of Sandhya.

I think it will be exciting to watch.  One thing I think Sarla might do - get Prabhavati murdered, and have the clues trace back to Sandhya, w/ Anjali's support.  Enough to send Sandhya to jail, if undetected.
Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

I really feel bad for Rohit, poor guy. Why does he tolerate with Anjali?

For Anjali's sake, it is best that Sarla stays away from everybody else and operates plans with Anjali outside. If Sandha were to see Sarla than she would be suspicious.

.Vrish.

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Subaru537

Thanks for the update.

I really feel bad for Rohit, poor guy. Why does he tolerate with Anjali?

For Anjali's sake, it is best that Sarla stays away from everybody else and operates plans with Anjali outside. If Sandha were to see Sarla than she would be suspicious.
 i guess you're talking about anmol right. coz anmol is the poor guy who's married to that anjali & rohit is  married to shradhya &  rohit is not poor guy, he's a Censored
it's shradhya who's suffering

.Vrish.

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
ok so shradhya is finally back or was she back earlier?Confused well, i'll have to catch the previous updates to know what' exactly going on. but i really wish shradhya & her MIL gets freedom from that hell. both of their husbands are... rohit & his father are the two characters that i hate the most in RSAngryCensored

not only shardya but even anusuya should get divorced not to find a new guy but could stay with shradhya as her mother & find a nice guy for shradhya...Day Dreaming

.Vrish.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top