Uttaran

What an enlightening episode (Page 2)

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by mahmansma

hey, more details pl. What happened to Rathod?

Hubby monopolised the remote today. 

He lost his wife when she was pregnant........more details will no doubt surface soon enough.

Rathod was shown in the hospital... where the doc is telling him she cud not save his wife ... and he goes crazy... then she informs him that she cud not save his baby too... thats when he realises that his wife had been  pregnant and he didnt even know.....he is totally heart broken...
 then they show him looking at a framed pic of a woman n baby and he thinks aloud that this time he will not lose his baby.... kind of felt bad for Rathod today ... both women seem to have kept their respective pregnancies from him...

Edited by cjs369 - 17 March 2011 at 11:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattudreamz12sourojankit111tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

He lost his wife when she was pregnant........more details will no doubt surface soon enough.

Rathod was shown in the hospital... where the doc is telling him she cud not save his wife ... and he goes crazy... then she informs him that she cud not save his baby too... thats when he realises that his wife had been  pregnant and he didnt even know.....he is totally heart broken...
 then they show him looking at a framed pic of a woman n baby and he thinks aloud that this time he will not lose his baby.... kind of felt bad for Rathod today ... both women seem to have kept their respective pregnancies from him...

I thought his acting was excellent..........an emotional Rathod is far better than the cold man we have been seeing but I guess that is his role

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12IisBlisscjs369tiny15

rishikakabra Groupbie
rishikakabra
rishikakabra

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Sorry i dont see the love trust in Veer Ichcha.. they had also once thought that now they wont let anyone come in between them when they got married and came to knew of tappu's preganancy but slowly veer started inclining towards tappu and child ..but the message of love not diminishing whether child or not was GREAT Thumbs Up (My POV) Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattu

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Yeh aditi ji the episode is full of boring especially veer ichcha and nani chanda scenes.
aur sab se jaida the song scene is, song was good but the scenes are very boring uske baad i tuned stargold, their is sarfrosh film are running, I watch it......
rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
i missed d first rgahu part.will watch repeat!!!
but i loved d episodee!!!
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

yeh kyaa ho raha hain is this really uttaranWacko

itni khushi merese bardaasht nahin ho rahin
overall a good episode - nani and chandaSleepy
the message in the last is gr8 , whether child is there or not , love will be there
loved that dialogue , main bacche ke bina reh sakta hoon par tumhare bina nahinClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattumahmansmadreamz12tiredofuttaransourojankit111

IisBliss Goldie
IisBliss
IisBliss

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cjs369

I thought his acting was excellent..........an emotional Rathod is far better than the cold man we have been seeing but I guess that is his role
GC is the best of the lot here.. Smile i  have liked his role from the beginning... its perfect for someone like tappuLOLbut the cvs butchered his role too when they showed that stupid flashback episode.. wish they had shown something like it all happened with tappu in sensesOuch
somehow i get a feeling that this show might be winding upLOL.. 
if rathore claims his baby, and hopefully its mommy tooWink then they will have nothing to torture the viewers withLOL
i would like to see more of  trap jodiBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiredofuttarantiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Yeh aditi ji the episode is full of boring especially veer ichcha and nani chanda scenes.
aur sab se jaida the song scene is, song was good but the scenes are very boring uske baad i tuned stargold, their is sarfrosh film are running, I watch it......

HUH???ShockedShocked I wrote the episode is enlightening not boring.Smile I cannot speak for you...........but I found the episode far from boring.......after a long time I actually enjoyed UT.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12rgattusonali_dgIisBlisstiny15

Go to top