Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: souroj

great for a change today Rathod spoke and madam listened๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I don't think she had much of a choice.......besides generally I find Rathod gets the last word with Tapasya.
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
only rathod can make tpori chupppp๐Ÿค—
mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

Rathod was shown in the hospital... where the doc is telling him she cud not save his wife ... and he goes crazy... then she informs him that she cud not save his baby too... thats when he realises that his wife had been  pregnant and he didnt even know.....he is totally heart broken...
 then they show him looking at a framed pic of a woman n baby and he thinks aloud that this time he will not lose his baby.... kind of felt bad for Rathod today ... both women seem to have kept their respective pregnancies from him...

Wow, Thanks for the details.

Feeling bad for Rathod. So, two guys in this episode: Rathod and Veer, both thinking about their wives and babies. Touching. I will definitely watch the rerun. 
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

HUH???๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I wrote the episode is enlightening not boring.๐Ÿ˜Š I cannot speak for you...........but I found the episode far from boring.......after a long time I actually enjoyed UT.

Today what show damini's jalan and comparision with baby ji, veer ichcha with song, raghu's past, tappu's dumb think about veer's touch, nani and chanda with as same dialouge.
Full on bkwa.............
mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

yeh kyaa ho raha hain is this really uttaran

itni khushi merese bardaasht nahin ho rahin
overall a good episode - nani and chanda๐Ÿฅฑ
the message in the last is gr8 , whether child is there or not , love will be there
loved that dialogue , main bacche ke bina reh sakta hoon par tumhare bina nahin๐Ÿ‘

Loved the moral and that dialogue. ... btw: what did Nani and Chanda discuss? Gosh, they must be having a gala time together. Bet friends now! 
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahmansma

Loved the moral and that dialogue. ... btw: what did Nani and Chanda discuss? Gosh, they must be having a gala time together. Bet friends now! 

Not at all Chanda's character goes with the flow.............she is the original needle master...........also has had an unfulfilled life so gets her thrills from needling others.
souroj thumbnail

I don't think she had much of a choice.......besides generally I find Rathod gets the last word with Tapasya.

Aditi ji thank u for the update. No for the past 2 meetings Madam was showing a lot of attitude to Rathod but as for today I am happy.
souroj thumbnail

Not at all Chanda's character goes with the flow.............she is the original needle master...........also has had an unfulfilled life so gets her thrills from needling others.

The way Raghu is putting Taps in place, Tej will make an entry soon and put Chanda in place๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Aditi ji thank u for the update. No for the past 2 meetings Madam was showing a lot of attitude to Rathod but as for today I am happy.

If there is any character that can handle Tapasya's attitude it is Rathod...........I really think they will be happy together.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ankit111

Bas mast raho Anmol, ab to tumhari Ichha bhi bold and beautiful and Devil ka bhi raj khul gaya (atleast for viever). so devil will remain devil and Ichha will become Durga ma to kill tht Devil.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Mauza hi mauza (sorry if anybody offended๐Ÿ˜‰ but devil ko to devil hi kahenge, angel banane ki koshish to kisi ko pasand nahin ayi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰)

yaar ankit mujhe toh sab sapna lag raha hain someone pinch me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
iccha bani maharani , wah wahClap๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†