What an enlightening episode - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry i dont see the love trust in Veer Ichcha.. they had also once thought that now they wont let anyone come in between them when they got married and came to knew of tappu's preganancy but slowly veer started inclining towards tappu and child ..but the message of love not diminishing whether child or not was GREAT ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ (My POV) ๐Ÿ˜Š
Yeh aditi ji the episode is full of boring especially veer ichcha and nani chanda scenes.
aur sab se jaida the song scene is, song was good but the scenes are very boring uske baad i tuned stargold, their is sarfrosh film are running, I watch it......
i missed d first rgahu part.will watch repeat!!!
but i loved d episodee!!!

yeh kyaa ho raha hain is this really uttaran

itni khushi merese bardaasht nahin ho rahin
overall a good episode - nani and chanda๐Ÿฅฑ
the message in the last is gr8 , whether child is there or not , love will be there
loved that dialogue , main bacche ke bina reh sakta hoon par tumhare bina nahin๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by groucho

I thought his acting was excellent..........an emotional Rathod is far better than the cold man we have been seeing but I guess that is his role
GC is the best of the lot here.. ๐Ÿ˜Š i  have liked his role from the beginning... its perfect for someone like tappu๐Ÿ˜†but the cvs butchered his role too when they showed that stupid flashback episode.. wish they had shown something like it all happened with tappu in senses
somehow i get a feeling that this show might be winding up๐Ÿ˜†.. 
if rathore claims his baby, and hopefully its mommy too๐Ÿ˜‰ then they will have nothing to torture the viewers with๐Ÿ˜†
i would like to see more of  trap jodi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by varun.tap

Yeh aditi ji the episode is full of boring especially veer ichcha and nani chanda scenes.
aur sab se jaida the song scene is, song was good but the scenes are very boring uske baad i tuned stargold, their is sarfrosh film are running, I watch it......

HUH???๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I wrote the episode is enlightening not boring.๐Ÿ˜Š I cannot speak for you...........but I found the episode far from boring.......after a long time I actually enjoyed UT.
Originally posted by rashi85

i missed d first rgahu part.will watch repeat!!!
but i loved d episodee!!!

rashi... do watch ... Raghu was too good...in that scene...
and when he was talking to taps on the phone ... his dialogues were fabulous... he put her in her place ... by saying that it does not matter what she wants ... what matters is that when n where to meet will be decided by him...๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by cjs369

rashi... do watch ... Raghu was too good...in that scene...
and when he was talking to taps on the phone ... his dialogues were fabulous... he put her in her place ... by saying that it does not matter what she wants ... what matters is that when n where to meet will be decided by him...๐Ÿ˜†
wow, now am feeling tempted to watch it๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by intruderfast

yeh kyaa ho raha hain is this really uttaran

itni khushi merese bardaasht nahin ho rahin
overall a good episode - nani and chanda๐Ÿฅฑ
the message in the last is gr8 , whether child is there or not , love will be there
loved that dialogue , main bacche ke bina reh sakta hoon par tumhare bina nahin๐Ÿ‘
Bas mast raho Anmol, ab to tumhari Ichha bhi bold and beautiful and Devil ka bhi raj khul gaya (atleast for viever). so devil will remain devil and Ichha will become Durga ma to kill tht Devil.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Mauza hi mauza (sorry if anybody offended๐Ÿ˜‰ but devil ko to devil hi kahenge, angel banane ki koshish to kisi ko pasand nahin ayi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰)
Originally posted by IisBliss

wow, now am feeling tempted to watch it๐Ÿ˜†

great for a change today Rathod spoke and madam listened๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†