Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

**|Kareena Kapoor FanClub|**BeboMusicalPg7 (Page 74)

Rummy. IF-Sizzlerz
Rummy.
Rummy.

Joined: 25 March 2010
Posts: 10643

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by -Rummy-

Hey ruky ( i guess thats ur name...... right?!!)


YhLOL hey Rummy nice to see you here....my actual name is Rukhsar lol but in short most people say RukySmile

ohhh i'll go with Ruky.......... its cute n' unique name :)

so how r u doin??

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Joined: 08 June 2005
Posts: 59364

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by additi10

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Hi Natasha Hug
How are u this friday? Big smile
I keep forgetting ur name and mistakenly about to call u additi, until i sneak into member list. ROFL

hellooo zobiiiiHug
ahaaa the day was quite boring
lolzzzLOL
The day was boring? then I am guessing u r in UK. Right? Embarrassed
Mine is going jst fine. Chit chatting with u guys. Tongue
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Joined: 08 June 2005
Posts: 59364

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rummy-

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

I agree Kat is indeed really pretty and sexy. but I am not a fan of her either.
 
Well Bebo is an altogether different story. She is everything, beauty, sexy, powerfull actress, and full of attitude. thats why I LOVE her. Big smile


hahaha........... usually i dnt like actresses, who r just pretty........they suppose to be good actresses too, but sona is kinda only exception for me (i admire her like crazy........ but still i think she's not that good as an actress) 
Who is Sona? Shocked
Well for me, I like good actresses not jst pretty faces. But I don't mind watching pretty faces movies. LOL
Rummy. IF-Sizzlerz
Rummy.
Rummy.

Joined: 25 March 2010
Posts: 10643

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by -Rummy-

ohhh that sucks Ouch............. i'm havin' spring break, so kinda enjoyin' with my cousins :D
we're plannin' to go six flags (atlanta) tommorrow....... i hope its fun there ;P
Six Flags opened already? Shocked
Yeah it sucks especially in spring and summer when i am stuck at work and everyone else is enjoying. Ouch
Why atlanta, come to DC WinkLOL

i dnt know.........lol........ they're the one plannin', i'm here to enjoy only......tehehe
i dnt know how far DC is, but it take only 5-6 hours to atlanta frm here........as i've been there last year too Tongue
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Joined: 12 August 2006
Posts: 41207

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rummy-

Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by -Rummy-

Hey ruky ( i guess thats ur name...... right?!!)


YhLOL hey Rummy nice to see you here....my actual name is Rukhsar lol but in short most people say RukySmile

ohhh i'll go with Ruky.......... its cute n' unique name :)

so how r u doin??


not bad not bad...ive just been busy with coursework for collegeBig smile how are you?EmbarrassedSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

Rummy. IF-Sizzlerz
Rummy.
Rummy.

Joined: 25 March 2010
Posts: 10643

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by -Rummy-

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

I agree Kat is indeed really pretty and sexy. but I am not a fan of her either.
 
Well Bebo is an altogether different story. She is everything, beauty, sexy, powerfull actress, and full of attitude. thats why I LOVE her. Big smile


hahaha........... usually i dnt like actresses, who r just pretty........they suppose to be good actresses too, but sona is kinda only exception for me (i admire her like crazy........ but still i think she's not that good as an actress) 
Who is Sona? Shocked
Well for me, I like good actresses not jst pretty faces. But I don't mind watching pretty faces movies. LOL

you dnt know sona...Shocked....... its sonam kapoor......lol

yaa i do agree with you on  that bit :)
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Joined: 08 June 2005
Posts: 59364

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rummy-

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Six Flags opened already? Shocked
Yeah it sucks especially in spring and summer when i am stuck at work and everyone else is enjoying. Ouch
Why atlanta, come to DC WinkLOL

i dnt know.........lol........ they're the one plannin', i'm here to enjoy only......tehehe
i dnt know how far DC is, but it take only 5-6 hours to atlanta frm here........as i've been there last year too Tongue
I think it will be around same distance to DC too.
You are bad at Geography ROFL
I wanna go to theme park too. Cry
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Joined: 08 June 2005
Posts: 59364

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rummy-

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Who is Sona? Shocked
Well for me, I like good actresses not jst pretty faces. But I don't mind watching pretty faces movies. LOL

you dnt know sona...Shocked....... its sonam kapoor......lol

yaa i do agree with you on  that bit :)
I kinda guessed its sonam but wasn't sure. I don't like her. I thought she is pretty, I mean she is. but she needs acting classes. Ouch

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~l*l Hussain Kuwajerwala FanClub l*l~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: -Afeelicious-   Replies: 1177   Views: 134186

-Afeelicious- 1177 134186 23 June 2013 at 9:39am by monajain5
rani mukerji fanclub

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: cutykoo20   Replies: 456   Views: 55175

cutykoo20 456 55175 23 February 2012 at 11:53am by greatsumkum
Juhi Parmar & Sachin Shroff Paradise - FANCLUB

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: NazNgs   Replies: 1160   Views: 115773

NazNgs 1160 115773 11 February 2012 at 5:49am by greatsumkum
ll SANJEEDA SHEIKH Fanclub ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118

Author: JimParsons   Replies: 942   Views: 84007

JimParsons 942 84007 17 August 2011 at 12:00pm by Isa_de
Tusshar Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Fan Club

Author: Lennie   Replies: 6   Views: 3453

Lennie 6 3453 28 March 2007 at 11:30am by Lennie

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index