India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Comic Relief: Jhoru Ka Ghulam

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
hello party people...*jaz waves*...i know..i've been MIA for a while...but just had some stuff to deal with..and omg...what CT material i've missed...like...Naku..our new furniture maker...HELLO!! i was so bummed i couldnt do a CR for that...*sigh*...but im here today...so lets do this shall we...

ps: Jani! you're back!! eee!!! Big smileBig smile

Jhoru Ka Ghulam
haye haye...Dutta toh bilkul jhoru ka ghulam ban gaya...!! haw!! ShockedShockedShockedShocked...asking for Naku's permission for a sip of the drink...speaking of which...a ghoot is like a sip..right...Dutta straight up chugged that drink down like a pro!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...Naku was thinking "aab baas bhi kijiyeh"...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...she was not a happy camper!! he he...Dutta got a lil carried away didnt he...ha ha...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...and then...ek ghoot for Naku...lmfao!!! he just needed an excuse to get her drunk...ha ha....

and the dancing...oh the dancing...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....all the aunties and Mahadev...lmao!! that was too funny...he was just jumping all over the place like a kid on sugar!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....

on a side note...Mahi looked maha cute with her smile...so cute!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...poor dutta cant see it...varna pagal hojata WinkWink

JAZ
ps: i know its a HORRIBLE cr but give me a few days to get back into the swing of things!

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasaliLaDuSeLaFatima82komal_w25mitturajudivya17-7Nimmi.ramya90captkirkshally_mAbhiAnisub_rosaRose_Petalmozart66Pooja_219shish15chithoo-Azy-mIsHeZ.xprnczivy_11*dewdrop~pearl*jani-yeh--Sia--smile.sara.SidrakabeeraspeakingHamlet53

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Hey Jaz....so nice to see you backTongue Missed your CRs! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnijnawaz

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Jaz after a long time! We missed ur CR a lot!!!
Hope we will have CR on a regular note from now on!!!
I am a big fan of ur CR!!!
Thanks for the hilarious post!!! :D

AbhiAnijnawaz

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Hey JazHug
Missed u & ur CR a lot.Smile
Indeed Dutta is joru ka ghulamLOL,but drink ke liye he can do anything naa,bechari nakku ,usko bevkuf banaya ek sip ke naam par.Wink

Thanks dear.Now don't u go MIA again.
PoojaSmile

AbhiAnijnawaz

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Hey Jaz! Smile missed  your CR.. good its back..Smile

i just can't forget their dance...ROFL the fun part was dutta was enjoying it to the fullest..ROFL when he claps and goes around fire.. he just didn't have any inhibitions.. full on.. i loved it .. loved it..Smile

AbhiAnijnawaz

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
seeing ur CR after a long time ..... missed you!

and yea - dutta pleading to drink - i was thinking haila i am loving this naya dutta - the perfect husband Day Dreaming LOLLOLLOLLOL

OMG and Mahadev- all i can say is ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL - you say sugar - i thought he has some bug in his pants!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

AbhiAnijnawaz

swati2008 IF-Dazzler
swati2008
swati2008

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
jaz.......nice to see u back......Dutta has truly become a joru ka ghulam.........but i like this Dutta more........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

jani-yeh IF-Sizzlerz
jani-yeh
jani-yeh

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
hey hey howdy Jaz...*hugz*...
awww yeah im bk...TongueWink...n i cudnt b happier to b posting on one of ur CR's again...Big smileEmbarrassed...tnx 4 all ur welcuming xcitement...mwa...

Now about Dutta n him being jhoru ka ghulam...lmao...so freaking tru...
*note to Nakusha*...bewakoof nahi sharaabi hain tera saab...rofl...LOL...he cudnt take the glass from mahadev fast enuff...wen he heard the mention of amrit...beheno ki tara iss ke liye b amrit ka matlab daru hain...ShockedLOL...
but awwwwww mwa the cheeky way he smiled n told Naku he wud take jus one sip...n then drank the whole lot...was super cute...bohtul b diyi hoti mahadev ne...tho shiyad vo b ek ghoot me b jaata gadha...LOLLOLLOL...then his asking for more for Naku...im surprised the basti waale dint die of shock hearing this...ROFL...but i think he jus wanted more for himself really...he was holding another pot wen sitting down ryt...LOL...n drinking while he thgt Naku was watching the pagal dancers...sach mein he was lapping up the amrit...n its return to his lyf...ROFLROFLROFL...

omg the dancin...Silly...main kyun nahi Dutta k jaise kuch waqt ke liye undhi ho gayi...scratch that...if i cudnt see that dancin i wudnt of been able to pml @ em...mahadev ur ryt was the worst...Wacko...

whoa-k so after the very heart warming words Duttz spoke to Naku did he lyk fall asleep sitting up...ShockedROFL...or was it jus me...LOLLOLLOL...

*looks @ her post...n thinks kuch zyada ho gya na???*...o well Jaz knws wat im lyk...lmao...

tnx for the laughs...missed ya mwa...

sana786ajnawaz

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top